Transvestite Arrested for Robbing Male Victims

snoop1130

17 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

can you loan me 100- bt..ill pay u back tomorrow......want to get a hamburger

sorry ....   nope.   Every one I lent money to in Thailand has never given it back.  And I've been cheated, lied to, scammed,   I trust no one .. especially not a thai person.   ????

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

sorry ....   nope.   Every one I lent money to in Thailand has never given it back.  And I've been cheated, lied to, scammed,   I trust no one .. especially not a thai person.   ????

fair enough as my thai buddy asked for 1000  i gave it to him knowing he wont repay BUT he does keep hold of my honda--bike--stuff when i go home and i usually but him a bottle of $$$ whisky so it all levels out for me.....trade offs

as they say dont put money into stg here that youre not willing to lose or walk away from

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/14/2023 at 11:24 AM, steven100 said:

Why lend money to anyone?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2023 at 9:31 AM, steven100 said:

well, it's usually that they are short and waiting for their salary to come at the end of the month, so i helped only a little ... but they never come and say here's the money you lent me.

Hopefully they never come asking for a pay day sub again.... or you give them very short shrift if they happen to do so. I suspect Thais have a different perspective wrt borrowing, so many seem to act as if it was a gift.