Amazing iPhone 15

Celsius

1 hour ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Available to order today shipping starting on September 22nd including in Thailand and available in Apple stores and suppliers like banana, Studio7, AIS etc 

Tried to do the pre order today but the option wasn’t available in Thailand, though it is available in the US.

Edited by novacova
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Welcome to the 21st century, Apple users.

Unfortunately, this also means that Apple can't charge their cult members top dollars any more for a cable that only can be used on their China built phones, so I guess this will have to be compensated with an increase of the device price

Mr.DIY sells all that stuff...........????

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Would you like me to tell you the difference between a Toyota and a Porsche too....????

Would you like me to tell you the process of communication progress from a bake bean tin with a piece of string, to today's smartphone..........?

Well I am not, if you can't afford the latest iPhone creation, don't whine here.............:spamsign:..........................????

and there we go 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Mrs. T............????

I bought Starbucks daily the last 2 years even though I hated the company and their political agenda and recently I discovered a small coffee machine with capsules, they even have Starbucks capsules. I am saving like $500 a month, it's insane.

• Haha 2