Minister cited by the Corruption Commission for ‘minor’ role in Boss Vorayuth corruption scandal

webfact

2 hours ago, spermwhale said:

Where is the rat bastard? What I think is really weak is that NO Thai newspaper has the gonads to do some investigative journalism on this murderer and uncover where he lives and what he's doing. Shouldn't be that hard to track him down. 

Money talks TIT

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NORDO said:

An international bounty hunter and 200,000 quid would have settled this charade years ago.

Agree.  I have zero doubt that given an incentive that there are many many operatives that could capture red bull in less than a month and deliver him to Thai custody.  From what i have seen it would not take Sherlock Holmes to track him down.....assuming that any Thai politicians or judicial heads actually wanted to bring him to justice.  I guess being high on coke, speeding, and killing a cop then fleeing the country is not on their list of serious crimes, or perhaps they can't be bothered as they are planning visits to their new London flats and french villas.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Was he ever?

Yes he was , but very briefly!????

"Interpol issued an international wanted notice against him, but it no longer appears on the site. Vorayuth’s whereabouts are officially unknown. "

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/11/business/red-bull-heir-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The lack of action in the ‘Boss’ Vorayuth affair undermines confidence in the Rule of Law in Thailand...

What 'Rule of Law'? After 20+ years the police can't even be bothered to enforce no smoking laws.

Edited by Dr Jon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Boss currently not listed on the Interpol Red Notice list of wanted people by Thai authorities published on the international police agency’s website"

Interpol has clarified this so many times already, just because his name is not shown on the small proportion of Red Notices available for public viewing does not mean that he is not on the list...the fact is that most of the list is not publicly available.  Police forces do not get their "wanted" information from a public website.

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Wouldn’t it be great if the boss came back, they booked him a luxury suite in the hospital next to the ex Prime Minister have a sentence reduced to time served

Wouldn't it be great if posters made rational comments?  Vorayuth cannot be made to "serve" time served as he has not even appeared in court, never mind been found guilty of anything yet, he has no sentence hanging over him yet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, spermwhale said:

What I think is really weak is that NO Thai newspaper has the gonads to do some investigative journalism on this murderer and uncover where he lives and what he's doing. Shouldn't be that hard to track him down. 

He is not "a murderer", there are no murder charges against him, only traffic offences.  But if he was located by these investigative journalists (who have no powers) what do "they" do about him, or with him, presuming that he is not in Thailand?   RTP have no powers of arrest anywhere except Thailand.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1