Condos In Pattaya Any Recommendations

watchoutfarang

There are some units that some farang seem to want to vacate very quickly. You could probably get a good deal on one if you can catch them right before they jump!

That joke is getting tired, but it just gave me a good business idea.

Any way to make condo balcony's jump proof? Like an electric shock system? A nice feature to add to your sales prospectus.

Hi,

I have got a budget of about 2 million baht for a one bed condo. Does anyone have any recommendations of complexes offering affordable places for the money or below?

Cheers

watchoutfarang

You could try Jomthien Condotel if you just need a studio. Great location and very well managed by the 2 Committees (one for each building) which is transparent in all things financial.

2 million will not land you a 1 bedroom in Jomtien Condotel. It's enough for a nice studio.

Hi,

I have got a budget of about 2 million baht for a one bed condo. Does anyone have any recommendations of complexes offering affordable places for the money or below?

Cheers

watchoutfarang

You could try Jomthien Condotel if you just need a studio. Great location and very well managed by the 2 Committees (one for each building) which is transparent in all things financial.

why would anybody want to invest 2 million in pattaya for a studio?

the interest on that amount would pay for a nice apartment,and when it falls to pieces ,just move to a new building.nice new apartments going up everywhere .

why would anybody want to invest 2 million in pattaya for a studio?

the interest on that amount would pay for a nice apartment,and when it falls to pieces ,just move to a new building.nice new apartments going up everywhere .

Maybe if you can get 10 percent interest, that is.