'The Country Was Thriving': Joe Rogan Says That 'More Things Were Getting Done' When Donald Trump Was President — Unemployment Was Down, Regulations Relaxed. Is He Right?

Social Media

1 minute ago, PassportBro said:

Yes they did, but they were not Democrats. Anti war was a hallmark of the left.

War, every year I have been alive. You'd think people would be smart enough to realize but then Ukraine happens and all little cucks run to support that sordid regime. Well, it's over so we now get to laugh at Dems, Zelensky, Biden family. Oh, I guess they have all the money. Laugh is on us.

Clinton foundation

Soros war on democracy

Blackrock, Vanguard

IMF, World Bank, WEF

Start a go help me for the Koch Bros. and Crow.

• Haha 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Defending Ukraine against Russia for a start. Forget US politics, I don't think you know much about it.

Lol

That Ukraine mess is entirely owned and instagated by US. It's our last gasp to steal trillions from US taxpayer before everything goes entirely tits up.

Ukraine has never fared well. Always destined to lose. Announcement probably less than 90 days it will be done.

Really feel sorry Russia pushed into this. It's played it's hand well. Notice only western brainwashed simps think positively about Ukraine. Russia hasn't tarnished image in world only in west. Propaganda, brainwashing

No worries blackrock and vanguard to rescue. Lots of IMF loads to kick off massive debt for rebuilding ????????????

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Lol

That Ukraine mess is entirely owned and instagated by US. It's our last gasp to steal trillions from US taxpayer before everything goes entirely tits up.

Ukraine has never fared well. Always destined to lose. Announcement probably less than 90 days it will be done.

Really feel sorry Russia pushed into this. It's played it's hand well. Notice only western brainwashed simps think positively about Ukraine. Russia hasn't tarnished image in world only in west. Propaganda, brainwashing

No worries blackrock and vanguard to rescue. Lots of IMF loads to kick off massive debt for rebuilding ????????????

"Western brainwashed simps". I had you picked like a snotty.

• Like 1

Just now, PassportBro said:

Apparently, you either. Instead of a list from you I just get ad hominem attack.

The list champ ????

That wasn't an ad hominem. It was an observation that you know nothing about US politics and are only here to spread Russian propaganda.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

"Western brainwashed simps". I had you picked like a snotty.

That's ok because in the end Ukraine will lose and lose badly.

So, you can say anything on this board but it's all untrue and will be borne out shortly when Ukraine is forced to toss in the towel. That's the beauty of truth... that cold, hard slap of reality

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Lol. I am an American, I graduated from a university that is known world wide for it's political acumen, my degrees are in political science and history. I've worked on state and national campaigns.

You're out of your league bud.

Blue blood???

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

Biden's good side?

His accomplishments thus far please?

He made Obamacare  free for more people and far more affordable for middle class people. And he did it by imposing taxes on the wealthy to finance it. So it's paid for.

His plan to reduce US dependence on fossil fuels will not only enhance US security, but result in huge health benefits as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

That's ok because in the end Ukraine will lose and lose badly.

So, you can say anything on this board but it's all untrue and will be borne out shortly when Ukraine is forced to toss in the towel. That's the beauty of truth... that cold, hard slap of reality

Got that from your time machine or crystal ball? Anyone who offers a prediction as a rebuttal is not to be taken seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, placeholder said:

His plan to reduce US dependence on fossil fuels will not only enhance US security, but result in huge health benefits as well.

The first I disagree with. Obama care very mixed bag for all classes. But the greatest thing that Biden did was improving on something that a president forced on the country 8 years ago? That's the best you got?

Fossil fuels lol. You're one of those eh? Well, Green is total failure economically. It only works with subsidies. This is imo not a success

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

Lol. I am an American, I graduated from a university that is known worldwide for it's political acumen, my degrees are in political science and history. I've worked on state and national campaigns. Almost did masters at Hopkins international school.

You're out of your league bud.

Your opinions should be able to stand up on their own. Anyone who offers their unverifiable credentials as some sort of certification of the soundness of their opinions is not to be taken seriously.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

1. Saving Ukraine from Russia.

2 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

3 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

4 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

5 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

6 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

7 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

8. Saving Ukraine from Russia.

9 Saving Ukraine from Russia.

0 You can't count either.

Considering Ukraine is far from *saved* that justs counts as a big nothing.

Your list is weak, even churlish

Nothing. You got nothing.

2 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

The first I disagree with. Obama care very mixed bag for all classes. But the greatest thing that Biden did was improving on something that a president forced on the country 8 years ago? That's the best you got?

Fossil fuels lol. You're one of those eh? Well, Green is total failure economically. It only works with subsidies. This is imo not a success

Fossil fuels don't need subsidies? Which gets more subsidies?

Just now, placeholder said:

Your opinions should be able to stand up on their own. Anyone who offers their unverifiable credentials as some sort of certification of the soundness of their opinions is not to be taken seriously.

They do.

The person I had replied to attacked my posts and myself as being clueless. Ironically, I believe that person not even US and yet calling me out on my understanding of US and world politics

Considering Ukraine is far from *saved* that justs counts as a big nothing.

Your list is weak, even churlish

Nothing. You got nothing.

Want to label your political opponents as "western simps" and then accuse me of being churlish. It's a bit rich.

2 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

The list

Ten Biden achievements please

I could easily. Top being the state of the economy and jobs. Sending the military to the border, surely you support that? Reinvigorating NATO, the CHIPS Act. Strength of the US dollar.

Meantime you duck and swerve.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Well, it was actually passed by a majority in the House and Senate. And it was a huge improvement.

As for your assertion about green energy, actually it's a huge success. In most cases, it actually costs less to retire an active coal plant and replace it with new wind or solar generation than to keep that plant running.  And, as the IMF has pointed out, fossil fuel usage is massively subsidized both by governments and private citizens. Clearly you  You might want to look up "The Tragedy of the Commons".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Got that from your time machine or crystal ball? Anyone who offers a prediction as a rebuttal is not to be taken seriously.

Would you like to put money on it perhaps?

If not, you're the one not to be taken seriously.

More than prediction. It's political analysis based on the weak Ukrainian position. Zelensky got nothing in USA. It's done.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

Lol

It is us against them, as always, so if you are even right about a fraction of what you believe, Russia always wanted a bigger role and bigger part of the cake, as everyone wants.

Usa trying to be the world leader as good they can, but unfortunate loosing the battle at their own soil.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PassportBro said:

They do.

The person I had replied to attacked my posts and myself as being clueless. Ironically, I believe that person not even US and yet calling me out on my understanding of US and world politics

He called your comments clueless. He didn't call you clueless. And the way to prove your qualifications is evidence based rebuttal, not unproveable references to your alleged qualifications.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1