Where In Pattaya Can You Get Clothes For Big & Tall Men?

jackbox

Does anyone know of a store for locals that has clothing for big and tall men. I know there are some bigger thai men that must shop for clothes somewhere. The Thai XXL is not quite big enough for me (pompui). I need a Thai XXXL. The tourist oriented shops do not help me as I am looking for a nice yellow shirt with the new emblem for the King's 80th birthday celebration. If anyone knows of such a store please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Does anyone know of a store for locals that has clothing for big and tall men. I know there are some bigger thai men that must shop for clothes somewhere. The Thai XXL is not quite big enough for me (pompui). I need a Thai XXXL. The tourist oriented shops do not help me as I am looking for a nice yellow shirt with the new emblem for the King's 80th birthday celebration. If anyone knows of such a store please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Try "EXPORT".

The stores are in BIG C North Pattaya and in the Outlet Mall near Tesco Lotus South Pattaya. There are also some EXPORT stores around Pattaya.

Buy a nice yellow shirt there and buy a nice Royal Logo in one of the souvenir shops........ a tailor will do the rest.

Robinsons have quality but it's still Thai size, i.e. size XL is at best what we'd call size M. Anyway you don't need to travel that far, neither for aircon splendor or clothes; as someone already pointed out there is a great shop (two actually, adjacent) in Big C, North Pattaya, Export Shop, who sell farang size quality clothes, often big brand names (not knock-offs but I suspect excess production bought from the factory) at supermarket prices.

There is a shop in Big C that does really big stuff. You have to hit it lucky though as it is not always well stocked with the larger stuff. I also forget the name but it is there look and you will find what you seek.

There is a shop in Big C that does really big stuff. You have to hit it lucky though as it is not always well stocked with the larger stuff. I also forget the name but it is there look and you will find what you seek.

walk into any tailors the prices are cheaper than off the peg at home.......