Russell Brand and why the allegations took so long to surface

Social Media

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Here's another one:

Former MLB pitcher Trevor Bauer seems to be the victim of an old fashion succubus after text messages appear to show he never raped accuser Lindsey Hill.

Their sexual relationship appeared to be not only consensual but likely predatory on the part of Hill. In a video posted to Twitter, Bauer claims Hill sent messages to her friends devising a plan to take advantage of the former L.A. Dodger. He had no idea what was coming for him when he invited her to come over, but he should have.

Ruined his MLB career, chased him all the way to Japan to play ball, then...  The author reams him pretty good for listening to the small head, and rightfully so.  She was evil, but he should have known better.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/05/rooke-bauer-hill-message-sex-allegations/

It’s not lost on me that very sensible article was written by a woman

Well maybe the allegations are true. Or maybe they are not and are just a couple of chicks trying to get money and fame? Who knows. Where I come from the say "nowt's queer as folk."

I tend to believe victims who come forward quickly rather than those who wait for years and years, and especially not those who are in an actual relationship with the guy. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 4:49 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems to me that the problem is that when the accusations are false, the women making false claims are not punished for doing so. IMO any woman convicted of making a false complaint of rape should suffer the same penalty as the man would have if proven.

A large brand on their forehead would be more useful to other men, society, the police and the courts IMHO.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

Well maybe the allegations are true. Or maybe they are not and are just a couple of chicks trying to get money and fame? Who knows. Where I come from the say "nowt's queer as folk."

I tend to believe victims who come forward quickly rather than those who wait for years and years, and especially not those who are in an actual relationship with the guy. 

But what about the ones who did come forward and nothing happened? I mentioned him bring ‘outed’ in 2018. The fact that some are only hearing about that now is a case in point. 

18 minutes ago, NextG said:

But what about the ones who did come forward and nothing happened? I mentioned him bring ‘outed’ in 2018. The fact that some are only hearing about that now is a case in point. 

Still 5 to 10 years after the events happened. I hold to my view. Let's agree to disagree.

Just now, retarius said:

Still 5 to 10 years after the events happened. I hold to my view. Let's agree to disagree.

That doesn’t mean it was reported that year ????

It takes a while to build a reputation. 
I think you are just being obtuse. 
If one of your erstwhile colleagues ‘outs’ you on camera, it’s not because you have erred just once. We know some might get away with that kind of behaviour for very many years, even when known by people in the industry and even when reported. But certain characters will defend them to the very end. QED. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1