Comer: there’s ‘overwhelming evidence’ Biden’s involved in Hunter’s business dealings

Social Media

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Daily Caller. Trash.

Yeah, it's kind of a mirror image of MSNBC.

You did catch that she was testifying under oath when she said what she did?  And that she's the former head of the Justice Department’s Tax Division? 

If you have any disagreements, I'd suggest you tell her how wrong she is.  Good luck with that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

You did catch that she was testifying under oath when she said what she did?  And that she's the former head of the Justice Department’s Tax Division? 

If you have any disagreements, I'd suggest you tell her how wrong she is.  Good luck with that.

Oh! You mean about when Hunter paid for aircon repair? ????

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

And Jesus is coming any day now.

It takes a true believer to suppose that predictions are a valid way to engage in discourse.

Your religious bigotry is noted.

Your predictions are interesting coming from a paid up member of the climate emergency doomsday cult. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Your religious bigotry is noted.

Your predictions are interesting coming from a paid up member of the climate emergency doomsday cult. 

My comparison of your overheated belief to that of overheated religious believers is bigoted how exactly?

And your fanaticism is made all the clearer by the fact that you characterize as members of a doomsday cult those who accept the overwhelming evidence provided by the scientific community.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

My comparison of your overheated belief to that of overheated religious believers is bigoted how exactly?

And your fanaticism is made all the clearer by the fact that you characterize as members of a doomsday cult those who accept the overwhelming evidence provided by the scientific community.

What overheated belief?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, impulse said:

You may have noticed the lack of something called "evidence".

Even you know all of this will disappear after November 2024. Unlike the Trump crimes, which are being actively pursued, and will continue to be pursued after the election.

• Thumbs Up 2

They say they have something, but instead they are presenting ANYTHING.  It means that is all they have.

It seems the DT zealots think that those who support Biden do so as vehemently as they support the orange messiah.  These are politicians, guys! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1