Comer: there’s ‘overwhelming evidence’ Biden’s involved in Hunter’s business dealings

Social Media

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The only question is whether they can bury it until after the next election.

It will surface in the end, just like Hunters laptop.

History will not be kind to the crimes of the Biden's and their deluded supporters.

just the reverse, it will all be forgotten after November 2024, just like Hillary's emails, and Benghazi.

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Sounds like a repeat of the arguments about Hunters laptop prior to the previous election.

It will all surface in the end. Probably too late for the average working class American who just wants a competent cognizant leader. 

As for arguments elsewhere, that individual doesn't have the might of the Democrat misinformation machine backing him up. 

there is no laptop.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You're still waiting for Trump's healthcare plan, right?

How about Infrastructure week?

Or the proof the 2020 election was stolen....

Why don't you ask a Trump supporter?

You could do it on one of the Trump threads. Because this thread is about Biden's shady dealings...

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

On 10/2/2023 at 2:58 PM, Danderman123 said:

why do they need subpoenas if they have overwhelming evidence already?

When I said that about the retained documents situation, I was assured by your side that it was necessary to get as much info as possible before proceeding.

I guess that is as good a reason as any in this case.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2023 at 2:05 PM, Danderman123 said:

Or the proof the 2020 election was stolen....

Hell, I'm still waiting for Hillary's evidence that 2016 was stolen.  And she's still out there claiming it was.  Saw her last week in an interview with Psaki...  Maybe 2 weeks ago.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

Hell, I'm still waiting for Hillary's evidence that 2016 was stolen.  And she's still out there claiming it was.  Saw her last week in an interview with Psaki...  Maybe 2 weeks ago.

As usual...

Can you point out where she saidvelevtions have been stolen?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-warns-potential-election-interference-2024-hell-do-it-again

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

As usual...

Can you point out where she saidvelevtions have been stolen?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-warns-potential-election-interference-2024-hell-do-it-again

Could be the title on the link:  election interference, he'll do it again.

Could be this statement:  "Part of the reason he worked so hard against me is because he didn’t think that he wanted me in the White House. 

Or this one:  "I don’t think, despite all of the deniers, there is any doubt that he interfered in our election,

The deniers, BTW, include the FBI agents who investigated and found nothing there.

After nearly two years, Mueller’s more-than $30 million investigation yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election.

"The country has a right to know the answer to this question, ‘How is it that after $30 million, the fact that the Clinton campaign falsely initiated the investigation was omitted from their report?’" 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/despite-acquittal-durham-trial-of-sussmann-added-to-evidence-clinton-campaign-plotted-to-tie-trump-to-russia

• Love It 1