Comer: there’s ‘overwhelming evidence’ Biden’s involved in Hunter’s business dealings

Social Media

It all is Russian disinformation.

& Trump's fault.

FBI/ Justice department has all the info,'

and if they are'n doing nuttin,

that's good enuf proof of innocence for me.

Some of y'all sound like

some kinda whacko conspiracy theorists

or what not.

Joe & Kamala & America all doing great.!

!

Edited by papa al
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, papa al said:

It all is Russian disinformation.

& Trump's fault.

Joe's Justice department has all the info,'

and if they are'n doing nuttin,

that's good enuf proof of innocence for me.

Some of y'all sound like

some kinda conspiracy theorists

or what not.

Actually, on the basis of what you've written, or perhaps a better word would be "disgorged" it seems like you should be counted among those conspiracy theorists.

25 minutes ago, illisdean said:

I would respond accordingly, to clear my name and set the record straight if someone made damning BUT false statements about me unless I had something to hide.

Having said that I will add the Biden's have +150 Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s) filed with the Treasury Dept, and dozens of shell companies that don’t do anything, and dozens of foreign bank accounts with nations they do not conduct business.  SAR’s are one thing, the issue though… all those shell companies where there is no actual business. That’s the red flag and smoking gun.
There is also proof the IRS and David Weiss were barred by the DoJ from investigating the Biden Family. Weiss will testify to oversight on 7-Nov, maybe some clarity will result.

**Claiming something was a loan without proper documentation is what landed Paul Manafort in jail.**

How many shell companies involve Joe Biden?

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, illisdean said:

I would respond accordingly, to clear my name and set the record straight if someone made damning BUT false statements about me unless I had something to hide.

Having said that I will add the Biden's have +150 Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s) filed with the Treasury Dept, and dozens of shell companies that don’t do anything, and dozens of foreign bank accounts with nations they do not conduct business.  SAR’s are one thing, the issue though… all those shell companies where there is no actual business. That’s the red flag and smoking gun.
There is also proof the IRS and David Weiss were barred by the DoJ from investigating the Biden Family. Weiss will testify to oversight on 7-Nov, maybe some clarity will result.

**Claiming something was a loan without proper documentation is what landed Paul Manafort in jail.**

If you are going to accuse Biden of wrongdoing because of what Hunter Biden has done, please explain why you seem unconcerned about the Saudis giving Jared Kushner $2 billion?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, illisdean said:

It's not that the statements are false, but rather that they're not damning.

"shell companies where there is no actual business" are the red flag smoking gun? The red flag and smoking gun of what?  Is it a crime to create shell companies?  What crimes have been connected to these shell companies? How many of these shell companies are legally tied to Joe Biden?

As pointed out above, there is evidence that shows Biden did lend his brother $200,000.

Do you ever get your facts straight? Maybe you should stop relying on garbage dump websites for your informationHere's what Manafort was convicted of:

Trial 1:

Trial 1:

On August 21, their fourth day of deliberation, the jury found Manafort guilty on 8 of the 18 felony counts, including five counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a foreign bank account.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_of_Paul_Manafort#:~:text=release their names.-,Verdict,disclose a foreign bank account.

Trial 2:

The jury selection process began on September 4, 2018;[108] voir dire was due to start on the 17th. During this time, the parties negotiated a plea deal,[109] and on September 14, during what was technically his second trial, Manafort pleaded guilty to two charges: conspiracy to defraud the United States and witness tampering.[10][11][12] He also admitted to most other charges against him, both in DC and those for which there was a hung jury at his first trial in Virginia; those charges will be dropped if prosecutors are satisfied that he has fully cooperated with them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_of_Paul_Manafort#:~:text=release their names.-,Verdict,disclose a foreign bank account.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It's not that the statements are false, but rather that they're not damning.

"shell companies where there is no actual business" are the red flag smoking gun? The red flag and smoking gun of what?  Is it a crime to create shell companies?  What crimes have been connected to these shell companies? How many of these shell companies are legally tied to Joe Biden?

As pointed out above, there is evidence that shows Biden did lend his brother $200,000.

Do you ever get your facts straight? Maybe you should stop relying on garbage dump websites for your informationHere's what Manafort was convicted of:

Trial 1:

Trial 1:

On August 21, their fourth day of deliberation, the jury found Manafort guilty on 8 of the 18 felony counts, including five counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a foreign bank account.

Trial 2:

The jury selection process began on September 4, 2018;[108] voir dire was due to start on the 17th. During this time, the parties negotiated a plea deal,[109] and on September 14, during what was technically his second trial, Manafort pleaded guilty to two charges: conspiracy to defraud the United States and witness tampering.[10][11][12] He also admitted to most other charges against him, both in DC and those for which there was a hung jury at his first trial in Virginia; those charges will be dropped if prosecutors are satisfied that he has fully cooperated with them.

Will you ever learn

Laporta also detailed multiple examples in which Manafort and Gates sought to doctor financial records. One instance involved classifying revenue from a Cyprus-based company as a loan to lower his taxable income, Laporta testified."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort-idUSKBN1KO19Y

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you are going to accuse Biden of wrongdoing because of what Hunter Biden has done, please explain why you seem unconcerned about the Saudis giving Jared Kushner $2 billion?

Seem? Is this even relevant or should it merely be relegated to the who gives a Shi^ file.

And...when did I accuse Biden of anything?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

So you still have nothing.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Will you ever learn

Laporta also detailed multiple examples in which Manafort and Gates sought to doctor financial records. One instance involved classifying revenue from a Cyprus-based company as a loan to lower his taxable income, Laporta testified."

Here's what you wrote:

Even without being found guilty on that charge, he still would have wound up in jail.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Here's what you wrote:

Even without being found guilty on that charge, he still would have wound up in jail.

It's tax fraud, and yes he went to jail. Are you beginning to grasp the concept of fake loans and tax fraud? LOL.

• Haha 2

Exactly how many of those +150 SAR reports are attributable to President Biden.

Can you provide an acceptable link instead of simply asserting anything?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Link link link...is that all that cranks you? Joe Biden, instead of creating one lie after the other to cover each and every revelation could end this all by truthfully laying out what the hell is going on with all these LLC's AND the other circumstantial evidence of his involvement in influence peddling. Explain the 200K loan agreement or face tax charges. If this was a loan repayment – when was the money loaned and how much ? What was it for ?  If Joe Biden has an arguable interest in the success of James’s business – then Joe’s actions to benefit that business and are public corruption – CRIME. Whether Jim owed his older brother that money or not doesn’t matter because it wasn’t Jim’s money to do with as he pleased. Further, it was by selling the family name to Americore that Jim Biden convinced the health care company’s CEO to lend him the money that Jim then passed on to Joe Biden.
So, sure, let’s see Joe Biden’s proof that he lent his brother $200K. But better yet, let’s see President Biden return that money to Americore and its creditors — and open up his financial records to show who else was paying the Big Guy

A little more investigation based on the existence of red flag LLC shell corps. and payments from corrupt foreign entities in UA, Russia, Kaz and Communist companies will count towards Biden's culpability.

Only a fool cannot see mega malfeasance with the Biden families multiple LLC shell corporations with millions in payments to Biden's family including grand children. Malfeasance all day long, persistent pathological lying by Biden may not be indictable....yet....but may be soon with more investigation, however Biden's legacy will be that of the most inept and corrupt politician in US history. I'll have to admit he's earned it.

Please provide evidence that Joe Biden has anything to do with Hunter Biden's LLCs.

Your entire methodology is to vaguely describe something that Hunter Biden may have done, and imply that Joe Biden had something to do with it.

So, what about the $2 billion that the Trump family received from the Saudis? Can we see Trump's tax returns? What about the 100s of LLCs that Trump himself set up?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Link link link...is that all that cranks you? Joe Biden, instead of creating one lie after the other to cover each and every revelation could end this all by truthfully laying out what the hell is going on with all these LLC's AND the other circumstantial evidence of his involvement in influence peddling. Explain the 200K loan agreement or face tax charges. If this was a loan repayment – when was the money loaned and how much ? What was it for ?  If Joe Biden has an arguable interest in the success of James’s business – then Joe’s actions to benefit that business and are public corruption – CRIME. Whether Jim owed his older brother that money or not doesn’t matter because it wasn’t Jim’s money to do with as he pleased. Further, it was by selling the family name to Americore that Jim Biden convinced the health care company’s CEO to lend him the money that Jim then passed on to Joe Biden.
So, sure, let’s see Joe Biden’s proof that he lent his brother $200K. But better yet, let’s see President Biden return that money to Americore and its creditors — and open up his financial records to show who else was paying the Big Guy

A little more investigation based on the existence of red flag LLC shell corps. and payments from corrupt foreign entities in UA, Russia, Kaz and Communist companies will count towards Biden's culpability.

Only a fool cannot see mega malfeasance with the Biden families multiple LLC shell corporations with millions in payments to Biden's family including grand children. Malfeasance all day long, persistent pathological lying by Biden may not be indictable....yet....but may be soon with more investigation, however Biden's legacy will be that of the most inept and corrupt politician in US history. I'll have to admit he's earned it.

You still have nothing.

• Like 1

Will you ever learn

Manafort was indicted for many offenses, same as Trump.

Nobody has accused Joe Biden of any financial crimes, he has been audited many times,  and has released his tax returns.

If you continue to imply that Joe Biden has committed tax fraud, provide proof, or people will think you are delirious.

And I have to wonder why you care so much about Joe Biden, when your hero Donald Trump is legally accused of so much fraud. Do you not believe the charges are true? If so, what is your standard of proof, and do you assign the same standard to Joe Biden?

Edited by Danderman123

quote Link link link...is that all that cranks you?

Not at all, links lead to proof.

Now if you can prove what you are merely alleging I may start to believe you.

As it is, all I have is your word which is biased from the start.

To me, and perhaps to other posters, though I cannot speak for them, your word is not worth anything without links or proof, unless it is only your biased opinion. 

You keep alleging that President Biden has done this or that but you never offer any substantial, proof, links or evidence.

A bit like the thread header  "Comer-there’s-‘overwhelming-evidence’-biden’s-involved-in-hunter’s-business-dealings". 

If either Comer or you have the evidence, then show it publicly.

After months of investigation it seems that Comer doesn't actually have overwhelming evidence against President Biden.

If he doesn't have it with the hundreds of hours and enormous manpower resources, why should anybody believe you, who cannot even provide a link?

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Like 1

It's tax fraud, and yes he went to jail. Are you beginning to grasp the concept of fake loans and tax fraud? LOL.

Do you understand that Manafort either was convicted or pleaded guilty to 10 different charges, only one of which was about a fraudulent loan claim? So even without that charge, Manafort would have been sentenced to prison time.

Claiming something was a loan without proper documentation is what landed Paul Manafort in jail.**

In addition, as I've pointed out to you a few times, apparently to no avail, there is evidence that it was a loan repayment. Biden had previously sent his brother $200,000. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Of course, he doesn't want more hearings as several witnesses have been contradicting his lame claims! 😁

For example:

California prosecutor told Congress Weiss had authority to charge Hunter Biden

https://news.yahoo.com/california-prosecutor-told-congress-weiss-002300077.html

• Like 2