Weird experiences in Thailand

bignok

When i first came to Thailand, arrived on a night train from Malaysia, got off some desolate train station 2am, only person there was a ladyboy (obvious it was), took me to a hotel (no other option), booked me in, then sodded off. All night i slept with one eye open expecting the door to open, it never did

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Perhaps the most bizarre thing that happened to me was some guy trying to give me a neck massage in a lavatory that was in a bar in Chiang Mai whilst I was standing at the urinal, trying to take a leak.

I saw him when I walked in and he crept up behind me and yanked my neck, cracking the bone and then stood there expecting a tip.

At the time, I thought I was being mugged.

Should have pissed on him

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Perhaps the most bizarre thing that happened to me was some guy trying to give me a neck massage in a lavatory that was in a bar in Chiang Mai whilst I was standing at the urinal, trying to take a leak.

I saw him when I walked in and he crept up behind me and yanked my neck, cracking the bone and then stood there expecting a tip.

At the time, I thought I was being mugged.

Exact same thing happened to me during one of my business trips to BKK over 25 years ago.