Defiant Trump turns up at $250m New York fraud trial to blast 'scam'

Social Media

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Rich people run this country. Trump is one of them.

Perhaps, but that does not change that when I refer to the Establishment I am referring to Washington.

I thought that was self evident, but I appear to be mistaken about that with certain posters.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The Washington Establishment is largely funded by the wealthy.

If you want someone outside the Establishment, that would be labor unions.

Trump fits right in with the wealthy and their minions in Washington. 

There you go again.

I make a simple statement about what I'm referring to, and you come back with a deflection.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 6:12 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

The actual comment I responded to was "He is not a Thai retiree, he even failed on that. He is just another Dunning Kruger expert."

I didn't "fail" on that. I chose to leave.

I don't even know who Dunning Kruger is to be an "expert" on him.

So, you are making it up.

BTW, it doesn't hurt my feelings as it's just anonymous posters hiding behind a computer attacking other posters because they have no better argument.

You have always posted you failed in Thailand, but it was never your fault, always someone else to blame, same narcissistic trait as your cult hero.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Realworld said:

Another one who can not understand facts of the case. It’s trumps own claims that got him found guilty of fraud.

Your in a cult, facts are too difficult, when it does meet your fake beliefs.

Is it necessary to include insults in your posts when you disagree with a poster?

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Ah, those would be the ones currently on strike and destroying the future of the USA car industry ? 

No they ARE the car industry they just want a better share of what THEY created sustained maintained and give life to it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Sorry... opening day did not ignite the hate and vitriol that you are looking for... instead it had the court vacate about 80% of the charges.

I think you should know by now that whatever "facts" the ex-President spouts are unlikely to be rooted in veracity. This is completely untrue.

He is referring to 80% of the charges relating to things that occurred prior to the statute of limitations expiring. Unfortunately (for him), however, if those actions were tied to subsequent ones, then it's not relevant and the charges stand. Also the Judge notes that a reoccurrence of the crime that had expired restarts the statute of limitations. So he's got two different hurdles he needs to get over to have those charges dismissed, and there will still be 20% of the charges remaining afterwards regardless. One should also note that the presiding Judge has also ruled that those 80% of the charges are NOT dismissed. So you have to appeal to get that situation changed.

Glad I was able to clear that up for you.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Way to go Trump with the name calling of the judge when he is the sole arbiter of the fraud charges. His lawyers look mortified by Trump’s idiocy. 

Are you sure they're not mortified to realize that they could have simply ticked a box on the form and had a jury trial instead of putting it in the hands of the Judge?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your lot has been saying that for the last 6 or 7 years. Never happened though.

I'll keep cheering as long as he's against the establishment.

The wheels of justice turn slowly but grind exceedingly fine...

• Haha 1