British man recounts shocking encounter with racist Russians in Phuket

webfact

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

so he's exaggerated the situation as a shocking encounter because they didn't want to hear his sh_t music ...

Go back to Brixton I say .....   ????

have a whinge and get some publicity ....   

why make a big deal out of something as trivial as that ....    Lol

Whatever, but it does not excuse your obvious racism, does it....................:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why not pop down to Phuket and tell him yourself to go back to Brixton ?

If you also went back to where you came from , you could both be on the same flight back home ?

Why allow the Russians or any other foreigners to destroy what was a lovely culture there, the Thais are quite capable of doing it themselves thats why the Russians have taken over.

2 minutes ago, kennw said:

Why allow the Russians or any other foreigners to destroy what was a lovely culture there, the Thais are quite capable of doing it themselves thats why the Russians have taken over.

Thousands of restaurants. Go to a Thai one. Phuket has heaps of good cheap restaurants.

4 minutes ago, kennw said:

All those restaurants serving Western food , all those restaurant and bar owners and customers should all go back home ?

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Then it started. Should have gone to another restaurant instead of trying to force his ways on other people.

He was there first and then his choice was replaced in favour of the Russians so exactly who is forcing  there ways on whom?

Methinks it was the Russians who in all fairness should have been made the wait.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You need to read the full thread and replies  , I replied to a poster who claimed that it wasn't racist because Brits and Russians are the same race and I suggested that he read about what happened 

I don't view the 'Nixxxx' word any worse than the 'Farang' word.

Anyone who uses either is a racist IMHO.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

It seems to me that black people everywhere are looking to be a victim now.Most normal people are sick to the back teeth with their moaning.

I personally have encountered this treatment across Europe,so what ,there are a million restaurants in Phuket,move on.

All this complaining about so-called racism will eventually come back to bite you on the axxx.

Edited by Kinok Farang
Spelin mistace
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

It seems to me that black people everywhere are looking to be a victim now.Most normal people are sick to the back teeth with their moaning.

I personally have encountered this treatment across Europe,so what ,there are a million restaurants in Phuket,move on.

All this complaining about so-called racism will eventually come back to bite you on the axxx.

If every Black person did likewise, there would be 2 Billion stories like this posted on Reddit, 

Can't wait until the Russians do the same to the Brits, Aussies and other Europeans who think this Black Brit was hyping the issue.....just wait, your turn is coming.  You think they like you because you guys are the same skin color....think again.  I know Russians...they despise the west!  Ok.

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Apart from the Russians, Phuket people are know by other Thai's as being Jai Dam, in my experience of living here a long time Thai's are racist's towards black people,  

Thais are racist towards farangs as well, and not only on Phuket. Southern Thais tend to be slightly more short-tempered .

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

Can't wait until the Russians do the same to the Brits, Aussies and other Europeans who think this Black Brit was hyping the issue.....just wait, your turn is coming.  You think they like you because you guys are the same skin color....think again.  I know Russians...they despise the west!  Ok.

If I was in the Black British guys situation and on my own in a bar full of people from any other Country , I wouldn't insist on my music and my music only being played .

The Russians didn't hate the Black guy because he is Black , they disliked him wanting to play only his songs on the speakers .

The majority should decide on what songs get played, rather than just one person deciding 

• Thanks 2