Donald Trump: Judge issues gag order on former president in NY fraud case

Social Media

On 10/3/2023 at 6:49 PM, Skipalongcassidy said:

You must have missed the fact that "TUG" wants to imprison someone because he hates him so much... the jury is still out and he's calling for a "lynching"... I really wouldn't expect you to understand...

Ahhh just so you know he’s allready been found GUILTY of FRAUD whats being adjudicated now is the penalty starting at a minimum of 250 million fine for defrauding the government and banks and being so unsavory as to not be allowed to do business in New York his home state pretty harsh humm?he deserves it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Tug said:

During ww2 we had a big mouth congress man named Andrew May he flapped his yap about our( boat’s )capabilities  they were sitting under the death charge attacks his mouth cost us at least 3 boats and 200 submariners god only knows what trumps really done through carelessness or for profit 

And the beat goes on... hahaha... don't you have a constructive hobby?

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And the beat goes on... hahaha... don't you have a constructive hobby?

Oh sure lots to do just installed a French drain system across the up hill side foundation of my San Diego house finished re doing the lawn drainage system for the back yard plan on going flying soon possibly do some 4 wheeling in my Jeep Gladiator most likely my atv tho cause the truck is new and to expensive lol how about you?that still doesn’t remove the fact that Donald John trump at best is a grievous threat to national security at best,knowing his character flaws it could be worse much worse 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1