Thai billionaire’s fortune plummets: Freelance girlfriend accused of fraud, theft

snoop1130

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 70 year old Thai billionaire accused his freelance prostitute girlfriend of 18 years of fraud and stealing from him after his wealth dwindled from billions to just under 10 million baht

This is looking bad for the people who claim paying by the hour is cheaper than a wife. ????

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, billd766 said:

NOT all the Thai people are the same so please don't generalise.

NOT all farangs are the same in pouring money and cars over their girlfriends either.

Same-same but different: NOT all farangs can afford "in pouring money and cars over their girlfriends"...:whistling:

16 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Entirely worthless thread in the absence of photos of the young lady.

Beat me to it.

In any event, my guess is she’s your typical Thai Frankendoll with the fake titties, cut rate chin and nose jobs and cosmetically whitened skin. 

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 70 year old Thai billionaire accused his freelance prostitute girlfriend of 18 years of fraud and stealing from him after his wealth dwindled from billions to just under 10 million baht. 

The Thai billionaire reported the case to the police, hoping to reclaim his assets and stating that he was not afraid of any potential criticism. 

We all know this is a long shot.

But what if this billionaire still has some friends in high places, maybe one or two of them in the Supreme Court?

What if he wins that case??  And by doing so sets a precedent.

A precedent we could quote when taking legal action in case something similar would happen to us.

When I think about all those rice fields belonging to me deep down in Issaan and all those now healthy water buffaloes.

Well, we all know this is never going to happen and even if that guy should win and we would try to get our sick water Buffalo money back, all we will hear is:

“Plessede… pledentese…. Mai pen rai, is only for Thai not for you and now go pay tax, Farang.”

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

How the billionaire thought an 18 yo leopard would change her spots is beyond my comprehension. She's just getting started.

Edited by sambum
Duplicate post

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

How the billionaire thought an 18 yo leopard would change her spots is beyond my comprehension. She's just getting started.

I do wish people would read the post properly before passing comment! She is not an "18 yo leopard", she is 45:-

"A 70 year old Thai billionaire accused his freelance prostitute girlfriend of 18 years of fraud and stealing from him after his wealth dwindled from billions to just under 10 million baht. The accusation by the man alleges that his 45 year old female partner tricked him into selling his luxury car and property."

My thoughts on the matter?  "There's no fool like an old fool" somebody with more money than sense - which begs the question - "How does somebody with no sense acquire so much money?"

2 minutes ago, sambum said:

I do wish people would read the post properly before passing comment! She is not an "18 yo leopard", she is 45:-

"A 70 year old Thai billionaire accused his freelance prostitute girlfriend of 18 years of fraud and stealing from him after his wealth dwindled from billions to just under 10 million baht. The accusation by the man alleges that his 45 year old female partner tricked him into selling his luxury car and property."

My thoughts on the matter?  "There's no fool like an old fool" somebody with more money than sense - which begs the question - "How does somebody with no sense acquire so much money?"

Corruption and illegal activity brings in a lot of money. Don't need to be too smart. Just have the right connections.

After 18 years of tossing money at her he wakes up to the fact he's blown much his fortune, she is a fading 45 , and is some Heffner fantasy he wants a refund to splurge on a new fancy?

Puts some doubt in any belief he originally got billionaire rich by being clever !

23 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Her !

Not the silly old <deleted> with a blue pill powered penis.

Drawing an uninformed bow there Sherlock. The article does not mention "blue pills".

I am 79 and don't need "blue pills".

Maybe a bit odd jealousy sneaking in, eh?

23 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Her !

Not the silly old <deleted> with a blue pill powered penis.

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Freelancing prostitutes describe tens of thousands of prostitutes? Maybe desperate men that need to buy women. I actually don't think the expats who live here are the buyers as much as the tourists. Most of the expats here I assume are married.

But that won't always stop them.

I'm surprised a billionaire does not know how to protect his money. However, sugar babies are cheap in Thailand compared to the USA (or Europe). 

My 63 year old friend used to get US sugar babies in their 20s for $5K maintenance a month in exchange for once a week intimate relationship for all night after an expensive dinner date. He now spends 9-month in Thailand and has four mia nois in their 20s for the same monthly maintenance fees ensuring 7-day sleeping with young lady in their birthday  suit. He says men are polygamous. They want silk smooth skin of young ladies every night by their side in the bed.

On a rough estimate, a billion THB is around 23 million GBP. Even THB 100,000/month and buying a few Audis, BMW's, Merc's, Louis Vuitton handbags, and paying for a THB300,000 operation wouldn't put much of a dent in that.  

She must have been siphoning off big time. I wonder how she tricked him into selling his property.

On 10/6/2023 at 1:51 PM, Lacessit said:

Beyond your comprehension indeed.. She's been his girlfriend for 18 years, she's 45...

As far as the "fraud" allegations go - complete and utter bs - that she's a terrible person for pesuading him and accepting his gifts over the years is for sure, but that makes him an idiot - it doesn't make her a thief or a fraudster. The only "fraud" here is that he finally realized that now that he's out of money she's going to move on to the next victim. (and of course she was two-timing him throughout the years, and even better- he's the one who paid for her boyfriends' drinking and gambling)

A hooker is never going to take care of you when the money runs out - she'll be out the door as soon as the well dries up. It doesn't matter how much she "loves you" and even if she does genuinely have feelings for you they're secondary to her nature - which is grab as much money as possible, as soon as possible. They don't understand that by going slow and steady they'll be set for life, but by sucking you dry you'll eventually get sick of it and kick them to the curb.

5 hours ago, phetphet said:

On a rough estimate, a billion THB is around 23 million GBP. Even THB 100,000/month and buying a few Audis, BMW's, Merc's, Louis Vuitton handbags, and paying for a THB300,000 operation wouldn't put much of a dent in that.

Exacly. He wasn't a billionaire. He just claims he was one to exaggerate the "fraud" when in reality he was probably a millionaire and she didn't steal anything - she just asked and he gave her a lot of money, and the rest he probably spent himself.

49 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Beyond your comprehension indeed.. She's been his girlfriend for 18 years, she's 45...

As far as the "fraud" allegations go - complete and utter bs - that she's a terrible person for pesuading him and accepting his gifts over the years is for sure, but that makes him an idiot - it doesn't make her a thief or a fraudster. The only "fraud" here is that he finally realized that now that he's out of money she's going to move on to the next victim. (and of course she was two-timing him throughout the years, and even better- he's the one who paid for her boyfriends' drinking and gambling)

A hooker is never going to take care of you when the money runs out - she'll be out the door as soon as the well dries up. It doesn't matter how much she "loves you" and even if she does genuinely have feelings for you they're secondary to her nature - which is grab as much money as possible, as soon as possible. They don't understand that by going slow and steady they'll be set for life, but by sucking you dry you'll eventually get sick of it and kick them to the curb.

Third poster to reprove me for a mistake I have acknowledged on the first page of this thread, and the second poster too lazy to read said post.

It must be wonderful to live a life error-free, which begs the question of why you are here on the forum.

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I look at every women in this light.

What are the real origins of the Medusa myth? - Quora

Know how to handle the beast or potential within the beast and you will live a happy life, especially if you keep your finances (control) separately. 

Love this image.

With men it's different: we have a cobra inside our own mind; we just keep doing stupid <deleted> it keeps biting us.

On 10/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I look at every women in this light.

What are the real origins of the Medusa myth? - Quora

Know how to handle the beast or potential within the beast and you will live a happy life, especially if you keep your finances (control) separately. 

In the first Avatar movie from James Cameron, the most dangerous animal on the planet PANDORA was a monstrous flying carnivore called TORUK, the last shadow.

Because it`s shadow was the last thing one would see before death.

Here in PATTAYA the most dangerous thing is cute, has almond eyes and her smile is the last thing a man will ever see before his brain death.

And we call it ...

TIRAK.