ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Says the man that has posted nothing but antisemitic nonsense from the start of the thread; and has been continually trying to justify the atrocities of Hamas  ….. slaughtering 40 little babies, and you’re still justifying their actions. You disgust me.

At the moment, we only have the Israelis word that any babies at all have been slaughtered.

Taking a small sampling of extreme or isolated events / individuals and tarring an entire people / group with the same brush seems very very similar to the underlying logic of that word the you guys are constantly parroting on about….. anti - what?

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

His comment projects racism.

Presumably more "European" Israel held to a higher moral standard than Arabs.

Don't expect civilized behavior from them of course. They're Arabs.

Racist double standard personified.

Yup.

Same line of reasoning which paints the Palestinians as passive, ignorant, unable to choose, unable to change their course of action, not accountable for anything. And at the same time, arguing they should be 'given' a state. How they're supposed to maintain and run their state considering these characterizations is never addressed (or again blamed on Israel, somehow).

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Says the man that has posted nothing but antisemitic nonsense from the start of the thread; and has been continually trying to justify the atrocities of Hamas  ….. slaughtering 40 little babies, and you’re still justifying their actions. You disgust me.

How dare you post untruths like this. 

Show one of my posts that is antisemitic. Nothing could be farther from the truth, I've a good friend, of over 20 years, who is a Rabbi here in Thailand and we share about our spiritual journies  on Skype regularly. 

Of course I don't justify killing babies. 

Of you haven't apologised in an hour, you're being reported, and ignored. 

59 minutes ago, Morch said:

Why don't you stop using loaded statements? Or how about not picking arbitrary points of entry for discussion?

If your posts are factual, then they’ll stand up to scrutiny, if they’re BS, then they won’t.

I understand why you are afraid of a little scrutiny.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If your posts are factual, then they’ll stand up to scrutiny, if they’re BS, then they won’t.

I understand why you are afraid of a little scrutiny.

I was referring to your loaded posts. Nothing to do with the waffle you just replied.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I suggest you read a little of Steven Pinker’s writings.

IMG_4455.jpeg.71446da01d9d85576462f26527bbc324.jpeg

I suggest you stop deflecting.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Unsurprising that one so at odds with the facts would focus on the messenger as opposed to the message.

There was no 'message'. Just the usual waffle.

57 minutes ago, impulse said:

Does anybody think this can't get worse, and even for the Israelis?  

Unfortunately the propensity of things getting worse is increasingly apparent, as history has shown, human nature has never changed to date from five thousand years ago when civilizations led by megalomaniacs throwing sticks and stones at each other. The world is a far more dangerous place now, unfortunately many fail to understand. Netanyahu stated, the Middle East is going to change, read into that as you wish of the actual consequences considering Iran's allies.

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Morch said:

There is no official Israeli government policy calling for a total annihilation of the Palestinians. There is not even an official Israeli government policy to the effect that the PA be dismantled. Hamas Charter, and numerous comments by Hamas leadership clarify that their policy is set.

Settlement expansion is official policy.

Settlement expansion is effectively a slow motion genocide of Palestinians.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

I suggest you stop deflecting.

There was no 'message'. Just the usual waffle.

There was very clearly a message. If Israel wants to see progress towards peace then they need to start with themselves, stop committing crimes and atrocities and invite international peacekeepers in to enforce a definitive border between two nation states - Israel and Palestine.

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

Things can always become worse. Is the solution to do nothing, then?

Of course not.  Israel just had a 9/11 event.  They have the hearts and sympathy of most of the world.  I just hope they don't squander it like W did.

Indiscriminate killing of toddlers and old folks in Gaza can deplete that goodwill.

What's the rush (other than political expediency)?  Hamas isn't escaping anywhere.  They're boxed in.

11 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Here is one of your previous comments

“How can the world sit and watch the Netanyahu wipe out over 2 million people by refusing them food and water? How can some even support it? This is pure ethnic cleansing and he is a Fascist war criminal”

Calling the Israeli Prime Minister a fascist war criminal for responding to the appalling atrocities committed by Hamas, but no criticism whatsoever of Hamas, and you claim not to be antisemitic …… not much eh, and you want to report me for calling you out; pathetic.    

https://reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/s/rqKEWl15hc

17 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I am not interested in opening any third party links that you either send to me, or post as a stand alone comment. If you can’t be bothered to articulate what you have to say, don’t expect me to read your opinion through a third party … thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Remember that Israel left Gaza long ago.

Who are you trying to fool? While Israel withdrew from Gaza, they maintained a stringent blockade, tightly controlling entry and exit, regulating the flow of goods, conducting drone strikes on suspected Palestinians riding their cars or motorcycles (Extra judicial killing), patrolling the coastal areas and airspace. Israel killed many fishermen who strayed few meters while making a living at sea.

Israel imposed severe limitations on the import of construction materials, hindering Gaza's reconstruction efforts after the damage inflicted. Likewise, Israel kept strict control of the electricity and fuel supply and used it to drive Gaza into unprecedented poverty and despair. Additionally, they exerted pressure on Egypt to enforce similar travel restrictions, preventing Gazans from freely crossing the Rafah border.

Since 2007, Israel has conducted multiple military operations, resulting in the destruction of infrastructure and the tragic loss of thousands of innocent lives. Israel insured that Gaza would remain one of the Thus, it is important to avoid portraying Israel as a peaceful nation that peacefully departed from Gaza without ever intervening in local affairs. This narrative does not align with the facts, and it's imperative to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You’d have to walk a mile in their shoes before you could answer such a question. The depths of human depravity are present in all of us, given the right mix of circumstances.

Ok, so let's 'understand' them, is that it?

4 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I am not interested in opening any third party links that you either send to me, or post as a stand alone comment. If you can’t be bothered to articulate what you have to say, don’t expect me to read your opinion through a third party … thanks

No one needs or wants to hear about your proclivities.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Yes, but is this imaginary Rabbi also a THAI CITIZEN? Does he still talk to you after reading your comments on here?

He’s priceless isn’t he ? The phantom Rabbi; just like the confirmed racist who says “I’m not a racist, one of my best friends is black”

• Thumbs Up 2

The US should give $3 billion in military aid to the Palestinians too, you know, in the interest of making it a fair fight.

If the Palestinians had access to modern military grade weaponry they’d I doubt they’d attack festivals and families but instead Israeli military targets.

There is no requirement, other in nonsense posts and schoolyard mentality, that military conflicts will be balanced. This not a boxing match.

What you 'doubt' got little to do with reality.

No one stopped the Palestinians from going the way of having their own state, developing a proper army and arms industry, or forging strong ties with superpowers.

As usual, you seem to think that everything needs to be handed to the Palestinians.

Settlement expansion is official policy.

Settlement expansion is effectively a slow motion genocide of Palestinians.

There are no Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip.

There are more Palestinians in both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip then there ever were.

It's 'genocide' only if you aim to mutilate the term and demean it.

• Like 1