ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Of course, they need human shields. Cowards, still firing their rockets into Israel from within Gaza while the civilians provide cover.

They need a large casualty list, preferably with as many heart wrenching human stories and pictures, so that when the fighting ends they could claim to be the victim. Also, the more casualties and destruction, the more foreign aid pouring into the Gaza Strip - this both assures the population is pacified for a time, and helps fill Hamas coffers too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

They need a large casualty list, preferably with as many heart wrenching human stories and pictures, so that when the fighting ends they could claim to be the victim. Also, the more casualties and destruction, the more foreign aid pouring into the Gaza Strip - this both assures the population is pacified for a time, and helps fill Hamas coffers too.

Hamas can never claim to be victims, in any of this, but you're probably right about the end game, foreign aid will flood in and before long another atrocity will occur.

The sad thing is nobody is willing to stop the bus, which is what boils my P 

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Putin: Gaza incursion would lead to ‘unacceptable’ casualties

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/putin-gaza-incursion-would-lead-to-unacceptable-casualties/

Putin shows his little publicly known soft side. He truly cares.

No shame on some people.

except for his own  guys who are cannon fodder

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Arguing historical facts is a waste of time.

Ask yourselves how this war will end.

It will end with a piece of paper,

on which can only be two clearly defined states.

The State of Israel and the State of Palestine.

Both parties must make concessions.

You're tripping.

That's a million miles away.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Phone number of your dealer please; I can't get anything that good around here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lorry said:
On 10/11/2023 at 4:12 PM, rabas said:

Or the people in Gaza they warn to leave target areas in Gaza?

Israel just warned a million people to leave the target areas in Gaza.

And Hamas told them to stay and die, as leaders sit in safety. I hope they ask themselves who their friend is.

Anyway, Israel has been warning them all long about target areas via leaflets and social media. The new one million figure is for civilians to move south out of  the path of the impending ground offensive. I do feel sorry for all who suffer though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

????

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This whole attack was a failure and a defeat for Israel , failure on all fronts . 

Mossad, IDF , every aspect was a failure .

Not as simple as that, given the possibly of a development of a recent blind spot and restraints in the IDF cyber security system…

I've read various snippets (trying to find a more comprehensive piece I can link) that the IDF current worry is that Hamas will try to organize Gazan civilian convoys, parades, protests marching on toward the border - for the propaganda value that's in it.

I'm not sure it's an actual possibility, with the chaos and mayhem being what they are, and the time frame not too long (Gaza is 4-5 hours earlier than here).

1 hour ago, Morch said:

I think the IDF needs more US military aid isn't it? 

Hamas just proved with their flip flop combat tactics that US military budget was under-rated.

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

I think the IDF needs more US military aid isn't it? 

Hamas just proved with their flip flop combat tactics that US military budget was under-rated.

Nope. But you could write your senator and ask him to introduce such a bill.

It was a combo of hubris, complacency, political considerations, and misreading the intelligence signs on Israel side.

It was careful preparation, patience and a good disinformation campaign on the Hamas's side.

Israel will probably get extra budget for munitions when this is over, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/10/2023 at 7:58 PM, Hanaguma said:

Define "occupation" and "Palestine". Because Israel hasn't occupied Gaza for a long time. 

These are not people seeking a political settlement to a problem. They have been raised from birth on poisonous propaganda, taught that their enemy (Jews) are less than human, and get paid when their children die in suicide attacks. How do you negotiate with someone whose default position is "you and everyone like you has to die"?

And Americans too. Never forget that. They will kill us with glee. They have. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Worse than the Hamas terrorists who carried out a barbaric attack which they knew will lead to their own people being bombed. Sure.

Because, everyone knows that posting or not posting something on the Internet is much much worse than actually killing innocents.

Gotta love the faux moral outrage.

Yep, worse.

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The death toll of this decades old conflict is in excess of 10 to 1.

That is more than 10 Palestinians dead for each Israeli.

The current situation - as of right now 447 Palestinian babies have been killed by Israeli bombs dropped in the last few days.

What sort of human being can express grief and sympathy for one group of babies but discount another as mere collateral damage simply because of their birth place, religion or skin colour.

Such people are worse than the Hamas terrorists.

Thats the Rules of War, its splitting hairs I agree but war is hell.. Don't start wars, especially one you cant win.

And I am only discounting babies as collateral damage because unfortunately, they have been placed in the field of fire by Hamas. Im sure we will have pages now discussing that fact.  

PS: 25 Americans dead, clearly you arent a Yank. Go Israel go.

• Like 2