ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Watching Sky News now the Israelis are saying they did not strike the Hospital but we need to know who fired it maybe a Satalite has a track of it flying from Israel into Gaza.

Al Jazeera say Israel forces bombed the hospital. 

Is this a claim? 

In any war, civilians take a hit, London 1940 on, most of Europe until the tide turned, then Germany suffered the same. Japan, exactly the same...

Gaza's rulers started something they could never finish, now the civilians take the flack.

I can't think of any war where civilians didn't take the flack....😧

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I too find it strange that the German Chancelor had talks yesterday hours before this Atrocity of this Hospital plus all the other leaders have lent thir support to Israel. For Netanyahu to lie to them would be the end of the road for friendship to Israel. The only question I have to ak is does a jihadi mob have a missile powerfull enough to flatten a Hospital.

Probably not. But if there were munitions stored in the hospital as well, especially on the roof/upper floors.

Especially home made rockets - probably not the most stable of munition systems...

Edited by herfiehandbag

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Al Jazeera are based in Qatar, who has a plush apartment in Qatar Neeranam, coincidence who Al Jazeera is siding with ?

I've no idea what/who you are on about. 

I like Al Jazeera and think they are one of the more neutral news outlets. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

They don't have one missile like that. But, they DO store large numbers of missiles in and around hospitals, schools, etc. Very easy to see how a misfire of a crudely made missile would then in turn ignite the others around it. Hence the large scale of the disaster.  

They do have larger missiles like the ones fired at Haifa in northern Israel but they are of low quality. One large rocket is the M-302 Khaibar-1. They  recently bragged about even larger ones like the Badr 3. 

The hospital video shows two explosions from falling debris, probably the warhead and the rocket body, which likely hit the hospital. The rocket body contains a lot of highly explosive rocket fuel.

Rocket types, authentic link 😁

PIJ Rocket Arsenal

Edited by rabas
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

GMTV are reporting that Israeli intel is saying it has Drone footage showing where the missile was fired from.

Do you have any idea the religion of the major shareholder of GMTV?

Couldn't make this up! 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've no idea what/who you are on about. 

I like Al Jazeera and think they are one of the more neutral news outlets. 

So, continually supporting the Hamas narrative, and didn’t know that their political leader, Ismail Haniyeh, resides in a luxury hotel suite in Qatar, and that Al Jazeera are based in Qatar.

• Thumbs Up 2

There is no way that Israel intentionally targeted that hospital. 

An accident was possible though.

If it was Hamas I would hope it was an accident although consider that they don't care about human life and the propaganda win blaming Israel brings them, I wouldn't be as sure about intentionality.

• Like 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

Are you suggesting I don't watch a news channel because the leader of Hamas has an apt. in the country that the channel is based??

Come on Neeanam stop trying the deflection game is it not a coincidence that Al Jazeera is from Qatar home to the leader of Hamas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Al Jazeera say Israel forces bombed the hospital. 

Is this a claim? 

It is still a claim, and currently appears to be the most widely accepted one from both, the regional Islamic countries and an external growing populace around the world..

Presumably, no-one contributing to this thread currently has their own feet on the ground to advise.

Therefore we are all subject to various worldwide media reports with unconscious bias, to base our own comprehension and forming opinion regarding events as they develop. 
I prefer Al Jazeera to be a valid source of reporting within the Middle East, Western media reporting such as CNN, BBC etc.. not quite so much.    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If it was Hamas I would hope it was an accident although consider that they don't care about human life and the propaganda win blaming Israel brings them, I wouldn't be as sure about intentionality.

I'm sure it was an accident from the Hamas side, watching the vids and all the evidence so far, its the most likely explanation imo.

"We know that at the time of this tragedy in Gaza, there was a huge barrage against targets in central Israel. We had the siren here in Tel Aviv, and I went to a bomb shelter," he said.

"We know they fired rockets at that same time. Hamas put out a statement that they were sending a long-range rocket on Haifa [northern Israel] at this time."

"Now no rocket actually reached Haifa. Where did that rocket go? Where did it land?"

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67119233/page/2

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't think the Israelis will try and excuse this as an accident top leaders are welcoming Israel, and if they had anything to do with this they would all turn their backs on Israel and support would be gone.

Indeed bkk brian until we have definite proof of who fired it we should not jump to conclusions. You can have your opinion's who you think is behind it for me i'm going for the failed rocket scenario as we know Hamas is storing Munitions in apartment blocks and close to Schools and Hospitals likely tunnels underneath this Hospital to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I don't think the Israelis will try and excuse this as an accident top leaders are welcoming Israel, and if they had anything to do with this they would all turn their backs on Israel and support would be gone.

Huh?

Israel is saying they didn't do it. Period.

10 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

It is still a claim, and currently appears to be the most widely accepted one from both, the regional Islamic countries and an external growing populace around the world..

Presumably, no-one contributing to this thread currently has their own feet on the ground to advise.

Therefore we are all subject to various worldwide media reports with unconscious bias, to base our own comprehension and forming opinion regarding events as they develop. 
I prefer Al Jazeera to be a valid source of reporting within the Middle East, Western media reporting such as CNN, BBC etc.. not quite so much.    

Propaganda, Misinformation, Disinformation, Religion and appeasements have created the "perfect storm'.

• Like 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Indeed bkk brian until we have definite proof of who fired it we should not jump to conclusions. You can have your opinion's who you think is behind it for me i'm going for the failed rocket scenario as we know Hamas is storing Munitions in apartment blocks and close to Schools and Hospitals likely tunnels underneath this Hospital to.

I agree.

Don't jump to conclusions.

But its fair to conclude if it came from Israel that it was an accident.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Mixed for factual reporting due to failed fact checks that were not corrected and misleading extreme editorial bias that favors Qatar.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/al-jazeera/

You are ignoring my post  about GMTV. 

Are you suggesting news sources that are owned by Jewish people are less likely to be biased about an Israeli conflict? 

Come on man. 

• Like 1