ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Neeranam said:

You are ignoring my post  about GMTV. 

Are you suggesting news sources that are owned by Jewish people are less likely to be biased about an Israeli conflict? 

Come on man. 

No I was responding to your post on Al Jazeera just so you are clear on its failed fact checks even when notified of them and its extreme bias on positive reporting on Qatar, I have no obligation to respond to your post on GMTV which was to another poster.....lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

It currently does not fit any actual evidence, only propaganda.

Currently it is propaganda from both sides, Corroborative and being "actual evidence" is not evident as propaganda continues up until this last minute.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I was responding to your post on Al Jazeera just so you are clear on its failed fact checks even when notified of them and its extreme bias on positive reporting on Qatar, I have no obligation to respond to your post on GMTV which was to another poster.....lol

Ah, sorry. 

@BarraMarra believes GMTV are not biased, yet AJ is. 

They are both obviously biased. 

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Good post. 

CNN BBC are extremely biased. 

On a Sunday survey (15-10-23), across a number of www platforms, 94% said the west MSM was biased. Only 6% said it gave a balanced view.

36k voted.

Edited by owl sees all
Inseted date.

Hamas wont care where the rocket came from, they are just making the most of playing the innocent victims and parading babies for propaganda. My money is on them being responsible, they care far less about human lives than the other side.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Currently it is propaganda from both sides, Corroborative and being "actual evidence" is not evident as propaganda continues up until this last minute.

"I prefer Al Jazeera to be a valid source of reporting within the Middle East, Western media reporting such as CNN, BBC etc.. not quite so much."

its all propaganda and misinformation to you, so nobody was killed at the hospital

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Hamas wont care where the rocket came from, they are just making the most of playing the innocent victims and parading babies for propaganda. My money is on them being responsible, they care far less about human lives than the other side.

Israel have killed 1,000+ children in Gaza already, not counting the recent hospital bombing. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Neeranam has posted GMT who is run my the ITV network is biased because there owned by a jew. Disgusting.

Because you said Al Jazeera is biased because Hamas leader has an apartment in Qatar. 

You are obviously being silly now. 

Surely, you can see the irony here?

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Is that from Aljazeera? Don't start a war by killing innocent civilians, then start shroud waving when the response arrives.

Huge dose of whataboutism.

Right to self defense should stop at and within a nations border.

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rabas said:

You don't need to listen to anyone. Watch the video, what do you see?  How do you account for it?

Don't just listen to talking heads, especially propaganda experts. 

Step back, take a breath, If an uncorroborated video that leads you to immediately respond with an attack justifying the  "propaganda" we are a talking about.  What I see, and what others see is  "video footage" that have differing perspectives.

GMTV's chief reporter is reporting from close to the border in view of Gaza has just shown Rocket firing from within Gaza and it can be seen breaking up and falling back down. The thinking is it fell onto stored munitions either within the Hospital compound or close by. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, freeworld said:

Huge dose of whataboutism.

Right to self defense should stop at and within a nations border.

By far the most twisted logic I have seen on this thread, and I’ve seen some bizarre comments.

So what do you think should happen to the Hamas terrorists that returned to Gaza after slaughtering 1,400 Israeli civilians, including babies, pregnant women, the disabled, and old people; ask them if they’d be jolly good chaps and go to The Haig to stand trial ?

And what of the 200 odd hostages taken, just leave them there to be slaughtered and paraded through the streets on pick up trucks in front of a jeering mob.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Stop posting saying things i said. Where did i say i was biased towards GMTV. You have posted saying GMTV is biased because their owner is a jew. 

Ha, this is rich. 

You started by saying on the last page that I claimed 1000 babies were killed, when I never. 

You claimed Al Jazeera are no good as the leader of Hamas has an apartment in Qatar. 

I was pointing out to you that most news sources in the West are Jewish owned or controlled. You claim this is disgusting. Double standards eh, alright to mention if they are Muslim though.

Now, you are saying I am twisting your words! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

i dont agee with you, those are your words just to show how pitifull your comments are go. bury you head in the sand.

Please do not then partially quote in your previous response preceding the above.

"Propaganda, Misinformation, Disinformation, Religion and appeasements have created the "perfect storm'."

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Ha, this is rich. 

You started by saying on the last page that I claimed 1000 babies were killed, when I never. 

You claimed Al Jazeera are no good as the leader of Hamas has an apartment in Qatar. 

I was pointing out to you that most news sources in the West are Jewish owned or controlled. You claim this is disgusting. Double standards eh, alright to mention if they are Muslim though.

Now, you are saying I am twisting your words! 

Behave yourself.

• Like 1