ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Why the - - - - does that matter, only someone with a twisted agenda would ask such a question; they are citizens of the free world, abducted during the worst massacre the world has seen since WW2

I rejoice with them and their family and friends; hopefully they have not been physically harmed, probably not, otherwise the butchers of Hamas would not have released them. However, they will be mentally and emotionally scarred for life

"only someone with a twisted agenda would ask such a question"

Bang on!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Scotland is ready to offer asylum to the people of Gaza who have been displaced in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, the country's first minister Humza Yousaf said on Wednesday.

I didn’t think anyone could ever alter my opposition to Scottish independence ….. I never, of course, counted on Humza Yousaf

34 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, I could but I love my country, Scotland. We have many ethnicities living peacefully there. Israelis and Palestinians could learn a thing or two. Our First Minister has pledged to take Palestinian refugees. Sunak doesn't are about Scotland.

I don't know why you highlight/resent/ridicule my Thai nationality/ethnicity all the time, I certainly don't highlight yours, even though it is very relevant to your pro Israel stance. I have no respect for anyone who supports Apartheid, and my Jewish friends certainly don't.

Scotland is ready to offer asylum to the people of Gaza who have been displaced in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, the country's first minister Humza Yousaf said on Wednesday. "The people of Gaza are a proud people. Many don't want to leave, and shouldn't have to. But for those displaced, who want to leave, there should be a worldwide refugee scheme. Scotland is willing to be a place of sanctuary and be the first country to take those refugees," he said in a tweet.

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/world/story/willing-to-be-a-place-of-sanctuary-scotland-first-minister-says-ready-to-welcome-gaza-refugees-402497-2023-10-18

Scotland is ready to offer asylum to the people of Gaza who have been displaced in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas

Not surprising really, Humza Yousaf's parents in law are trapped in Gaza.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, deejai33 said:

Don't see USA or Israel mentioned in the list.   Why not go and talk about peace ?

Did you see Hamas mentioned in the list ??

Nah, didn’t think so, which can only mean one thing; you were just looking for exclusions from the list of those that you want to be critical of, or attach blame to.

You’ve only made a few comments on this thread, yet everyone can already see exactly where you are coming from …. outed

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, I could but I love my country, Scotland. We have many ethnicities living peacefully there. Israelis and Palestinians could learn a thing or two. Our First Minister has pledged to take Palestinian refugees. Sunak doesn't are about Scotland.

I don't know why you highlight/resent/ridicule my Thai nationality/ethnicity all the time, I certainly don't highlight yours, even though it is very relevant to your pro Israel stance. I have no respect for anyone who supports Apartheid, and my Jewish friends certainly don't.

Scotland is ready to offer asylum to the people of Gaza who have been displaced in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, the country's first minister Humza Yousaf said on Wednesday. "The people of Gaza are a proud people. Many don't want to leave, and shouldn't have to. But for those displaced, who want to leave, there should be a worldwide refugee scheme. Scotland is willing to be a place of sanctuary and be the first country to take those refugees," he said in a tweet.

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/world/story/willing-to-be-a-place-of-sanctuary-scotland-first-minister-says-ready-to-welcome-gaza-refugees-402497-2023-10-18

How would you make sure that they didn't then go to England ?

• Thanks 1

Not a media I would normally share but there's a decent interview here on Fox News with the son of the founding Hamas Leader.

Basically saying that Hamas are just using the Palestine people for their end goal, an Islamic state in the middle east and the rest of the world, using the people of Palestine as human shields. They serve their masters, Iran and Russia with Iran supplying close to a billion dollars annually.

Regards Israel, IDF going into Gaza, he says its going to be ugly even for the most modern army. Most of the tunnels are in the North so all civilians have to be evacuated and Egypt needs to open its borders. He has some suggestions on how to end them but I'll leave that for the viewers.

Son of Hamas leader breaks silence: They must be stopped

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Did you see Hamas mentioned in the list ??

Nah, didn’t think so, which can only mean one thing; you were just looking for exclusions from the list of those that you want to be critical of, or attach blame to.

You’ve only made a few comments on this thread, yet everyone can already see exactly where you are coming from …. outed

As you say correctly, I did not note that Hamas was not on the list of attendees.   

It did not occur to me to say it as I presumed it was obvious that Hamas would not be invited.  They are a proscribed terrorist group in many of the countries who are attending.

And as you say, I do want to be critical of countries that chose not to attend.  Talking about peace and and trying to come up with viable long term solutions is needed.   All my life, and before it, there's been a Palestinian conflict.  I want a fair solution, as do most people.  I am from the UK, with no religious beliefs.

You talk of 'outing me'.  A bit aggresive sounding, but up to you.

But given this chance to express my overall view of the aftermath of the Hamas attrocity, I'd like to make this point:

After 2 weeks, we are given by the UN and others figures such as 1,400 Israelis killed on October 7th by Hamas.  4,000 Palestinians killed since 7th, 30% of housing damaged in Gaza, 1m people moved.

Is that enough retribution ? Is it time to stop ?  Seems to me thats enough killing for anyone.  A 3 to 1 rate of Palestinian deaths to Israeli deaths should satisfy even the most upset.

Perhaps thats 500 Hamas operatives dead, my guess.   Some will say they want all current Hamas operatives killed.

But that's not achievable without much larger palestinian deaths.   For me, enough is enough.  Israel will loose any moral high ground it had and the situation will be worse for Israel, not better.

Israel should strengthen its southern border with a larger no-go area and work towards a fair settlement of the Palestinian issue.

That's my view - outed for sure now.

This forum and reading diverse sources has helped me form this view. Thanks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why did she put an octopus in the photo ?

Octopus was used the by Nazis to show how Jews control the World , their tentacles reaching all parts of the globe .

Coincidence ?

Nah, cuteness factor. Doubt they know a whole lot about anything other than slogans.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

Sometimes a an octopus is just an octopus.

A 20 years eco girl is also just a 20 years eco girl...she never supported Hamas publicly, and she never expressed something involving antisemitism and/or Judeophobia. 

I hope that this green eco girl didn't got in trouble because Hamas wears green bandana's and green cargo pants... it just fits the narrative of many online platforms, but exposes actually true and deep desperation...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12653419/greta-thunberg-fury-pro-palestine-post-israel-hamas-terrorism-climate-change.html