ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Where was the Tsahal (IDF) southern Army battalions re-located BEFORE 7th of October, the day of the attack?

Yes, indeed, the West-Bank. So this fact is on topic and it took +/- 5 hours to the IDF (outside Southern region) to respond to the Hamas attacks around the Gaza strip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBFPKMQSlg

This was already discussed earlier and extensively so.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

What part do you not understand Thorgal Israel is NOT going into the west bank where did you think this one up? Has it not sunk in yet that Israel is going after Hamas not Gaza Citezens for gods sake stop posting this nonsense.

Eh?

Hamas has a significant presence in the West Bank. But because the West Bank is under Israeli and PA security control, it cannot carry out similar attacks from there, or develop the necessary infrastructure.

Israel is currently, in parallel to events in the South, carrying out operations to arrest Hamas members (not all, obviously) and to foil attacks.

This not something new, just more intense than usual.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Honestly, I couldn't care less if it was intentional. They are teens(?). It's the age to do stupid things, believe you know everything, and go for big 'causes'. Whether they knew or didn't, they're just a bunch of daft kids.

Tried a couple of times, not my taste. Plus what if they come up from the bottom of the ocean and take over the world? Better to be on their good side.

I don't doubt they are stupid kids (Greta's 20, I think) BUT they are not just kids, someone is using them. The people using them are evil. 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Ridiculous equation. By using this comparison 9/11 was a walk in the park.

Walk in the park would be your words, of course, nothing I implied. I was trying to demonstrate the impact, as some don't seem to get it. This is not a competition. 1400 dead would be a lot in any country.  How many people in the USA actually knew someone who was injured or killed on 9/11?

Unlike the USA or the UK, Israeli society is more closely knit. For one thing, it's a much smaller country, and more importantly there are certain social structures that further enhance this - people serve in the army together, go to the same universities, colleges, same rock concerts, whatever. Add that Israelis are not a formal bunch and what you get is that a whole lot of people know someone who got hurt, killed or abducted. If not that, they know someone who does, and so on. By the third 'circle' it's not just a face on the news, but someone they can relate to. In this regard, very different from the UK and the USA - it's more personal, less detached.

If you need the mirror image, it works exactly the same way for Palestinians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I don't doubt they are stupid kids (Greta's 20, I think) BUT they are not just kids, someone is using them. The people using them are evil. 

I think they are capable of being stupid on their own. I know I was at that age.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

Walk in the park would be your words, of course, nothing I implied. I was trying to demonstrate the impact, as some don't seem to get it. This is not a competition. 1400 dead would be a lot in any country.  How many people in the USA actually knew someone who was injured or killed on 9/11?

Unlike the USA or the UK, Israeli society is more closely knit. For one thing, it's a much smaller country, and more importantly there are certain social structures that further enhance this - people serve in the army together, go to the same universities, colleges, same rock concerts, whatever. Add that Israelis are not a formal bunch and what you get is that a whole lot of people know someone who got hurt, killed or abducted. If not that, they know someone who does, and so on. By the third 'circle' it's not just a face on the news, but someone they can relate to. In this regard, very different from the UK and the USA - it's more personal, less detached.

If you need the mirror image, it works exactly the same way for Palestinians.

I would agree with that.

You also underlined that your own comparison doesn't make sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

BBC has been biased for a long time, they don't have a problem calling any protester with a Union Jack flag, or against illegal immigration as 'far right' do they. Their anti semitism is a bit more subtle but there all the same. Refusing to describe the Hamas butchers, rapists, arsonists and baby killers as terrorists was a recent example. 

You're showing your own bias here 

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I suggest you read this before making stupid statements. 

https://www.jewishrenaissance.org.uk/events/100-years-of-the-bbc

Please don't suggest anything for me to read, my first choice of news is not Al Jazeera or even taking the terrorists word for anything as many do on here.

The internet is full of examples of the BBCs bias and just because you don't want to accept it, that is not my problem!

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

In what way did I 'underline' that?

By stating that a comparison on impact based on number of inhabitants makes no sense. Lower numbers will have a much higher impact in Israel than UK or US due to the population being more interconnected.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

By stating that a comparison on impact based on number of inhabitants makes no sense. Lower numbers will have a much higher impact in Israel than UK or US due to the population being more interconnected.

I don't think I stated that...?

Maybe we're having some communication problem (in comes that bit from Cool Hand Luke...).

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Weird how you know they reply if you have them on ignore and even weirder you should feel the need to mention it. 

I think you still see the ignored person posted, but you have to click on the post to read it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Morch said:

1400 casualties out of a population of 9.700,000.

10.000 casualties out of a population of 67,000,000.

India has a population of 1.428.627.663 people.

Israel has a population of 9.174.520 people.

Factor = 155,716

I will keep your 1.400 Israelis casualties figure in the middle.

Means, India shall be worried and experience same pain as Israel at about 1.400 x 155,716 = 218.003 causalities.

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Octopuses were used by the Nazis to denigrate Jews which led to Nazis killing Jews en masse.

Palestinians recently also killed Jews en mass and then their supporters also "Coincidently " used an octopus in their placards showing support for Palestinians mass murder of Jews

I doubt that this is just an octopus in this instance , Greta is showing her support of the continuation of Nazi ideals , hid behind the Palestinian cause 

Zionist wokisme Grand Cru (AI generated)

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I don't support Hamas, what makes you say that?

What are you talking about his immediate family?

Stop trolling. 

You say you don't support Hamas, my question to you is, why then when this poster stated they should be finished off dead or alive did you post a sick emoji? Surely a terrorist group such as Hamas which have carried out atrocities every bit as bad as ISIS should be totally eliminated. Nothing sickening about that.

image.png.00dcbfa5bdd8e82528d086d6e9702906.png

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Scotland is ready to offer asylum to the people of Gaza who have been displaced in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, the country's first minister Humza Yousaf said on Wednesday. "The people of Gaza are a proud people. Many don't want to leave, and shouldn't have to. But for those displaced, who want to leave, there should be a worldwide refugee scheme. Scotland is willing to be a place of sanctuary and be the first country to take those refugees," he said in a tweet.

Wouldn't Hamza just love that. A 'Little Palestine' somewhere north of Edinburgh. There is plenty of space for them in Scotland (70 people per sq KM versus 434 people per sq KM in England).

The truth is it will never happen. If the UK offered safe passage to Palestinians they'd all head straight for London and the south east of England. That's why the less travelled Scots often say they'd welcome more refugees, because they have never experienced mass immigration. 

They should be careful what they wish for. 

P.S. I love Scotland the way it is. I'd be sad to see it go the way of England (my country) in terms of mass immigration. 

Edited by CG1 Blue
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What on earth are you talking about. Hamas Genocidal Ideology is to kill every last Jew. They are a terror group and the IDF are out it eliminate every last one. 

What about the killings of all Palestinians civilians within Gaza since 7th of October that never participated, never voted, never helped, never sponsored, never was implicated in Hamas pollical, military (terrorist), religious or social activities. 

How do you qualify these killings?

- Collateral damage, thus not terrorism from IDF

- Inflicting as much causalities to counter internally Hamas within Gaza to be dissolved

- IDF was absent during Hamas attack and needs to show now domestic/worldwide PR they are present by maximum causalities

- application of the Book of Joshua : it's our Home Land and we are The Chosen Ones empowered to do so whatever we want

- any combination from above

- any other you deemed legit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Of course you don't, stay away from anything that might undercut your opinion.

People love to post links to windy articles without making any claim as to what they think the articles say. The people posting such links rarely if ever have actually read the articles themselves, they are generally just regurgitation the headline as a "fact". 

Links to articles that do not include some commentary from the person making the post, and at least a line or two from the article should always be ignored. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1