ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Nope.

Primitive too.

Isn't it interesting how some religious folk use their holy texts as justification for raping and pillaging whilst others in the same cult profess that the same holy text forbids raping and pillaging.

If there were no religion, there would be peace in the Middle East world.

Hmmm, yes. Don't see you getting quite as worked up about one-side's transgressions, though. Even when these actually included rape etc.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So, four paragraphs berating Israel and excusing / justifying the atrocities of Hamas, then you slip in a little one line disclaimer “Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable” … inevitably followed by but, and more criticism / accusations.

I don’t know who you think you’re kidding, maybe yourself, but certainly not me.

Or anyone paying attention.

• Like 2

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So, four paragraphs berating Israel and excusing / justifying the atrocities of Hamas, then you slip in a little one line disclaimer “Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable” … inevitably followed by but, and more criticism / accusations.

I don’t know who you think you’re kidding, maybe yourself, but certainly not me.

Why must everybody that is critical of Israel begin with condemning Hamas's terrorist acts but everybody critical of Palestine doesn't have to first condemn Israeli crimes against humanity?

Just now, Morch said:

What are you on about?

I was commenting earlier that there are video clips of the interviews with the Hamas captives.

The link I provided was regarding that - nothing to do with your nonsense outburst.

For people with rational recall  it is not as nonsense as you would prefer to convince your  audience.

• Confused 5

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Well done MoJo you have made the decistion for me to leave this thread and in my opinion, you and your troll friends will eventually get this thread locked. 

Common, come back. Many IDF soldiers also want to quit the army since march/july 2023 because of the political situation.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/07/23/elite-israeli-soldiers-quit-idf-netanyahu-judicial-reform/

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

When you have to go off topic as many times as you do and flood the thread with spurious links it is safe to say that you don't have a reasonable response to the recent atrocities of the Palestinian terrorists.

Every Middle Eastern expert knows who created Hamas and why.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

For people with rational recall  it is not as nonsense as you would prefer to convince your  audience.

Word salad, again.

I posted on one issue.

You jumped in with a totally different one.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The creation of Hamas is absolutely on topic and relevant to the current situation.

Would Hamas even exist without the external interference that created it?

Would Hamas be in power in Gaza without Netanyahu's devious support?

In some respects, October 7th was simply Israel reaping what it had sowed.

I think that the CIA told to Israel : "Don't bring in these guys, you will get your hair on fire and you will use your hammer to extinguish". 

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Hamas - merely 'terrorist'.

Israel - crimes against humanity.

Outing yourself by the post.

You think terrorists are "merely" bad?

Terrorism is a crime against humanity.

If you're unsure about this, I hear Israel has a 40 minute video that can clarify the issue for you.

I would suggest the major difference is that Israel's crimes are committed by a functioning state whilst Hamas is but a rag tag outfit of terrorists.

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The creation of Hamas is absolutely on topic and relevant to the current situation.

Would Hamas even exist without the external interference that created it?

Would Hamas be in power in Gaza without Netanyahu's devious support?

In some respects, October 7th was simply Israel reaping what it had sowed.

I repeat you don't have a case, you and your buddies think you are masters at deflection, you're not!

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

1 million Palestinians murdered in less than 2 weeks : that's bold and far away from reality.

Can you explain how you qualify these extra legal bombings from Israel on non combatant civilians?

That's why it amazes me that you still continue to lie. Unlike general haw-haw, you know it's a lie, that makes you a liar. Just admit it. Liar01.png.f714f633bf4349c2e03b175117afe910.pngLiar02.png.b2901cccd29e0af2d7ab275399b4df11.png

As I understand it, all of the bombings are legal, but which of the bombings are extra-legal? 

Oh, and here is you lying: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You think terrorists are "merely" bad?

Terrorism is a crime against humanity.

If you're unsure about this, I hear Israel has a 40 minute video that can clarify the issue for you.

I would suggest the major difference is that Israel's crimes are committed by a functioning state whilst Hamas is but a rag tag outfit of terrorists.

I'm referencing your words.

Terrorism is not necessarily a crime against humanity. It depends on the nature of the act. Terrorism charges stand lower than crimes against humanity. 

You chose to label the Hamas actions as 'terrorist' while claiming Israel was attached the 'crimes against humanity' label.

Yet another attempt to minimize Hamas actions, and highlight/inflate Israel's.

Same goes for the 'rag tag' bit. Quite harmless, aren't they?

Carry on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Yep, when Bibi comes for a speech in front of IDF troops as PR : no gun magazines allowed.

I have no idea about that. And since it comes from you, cannot be trusted to be true.

If it is though, maybe got to do with a former prime minister being murdered.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1