ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

War ships in east Mediterranean. Jordan and Egypt say they will not take in refugees; although Scotland will. Thousands of Iraqis ready for action. Iran playing it cool. US at the ready. Hezbollah primed. Israel waiting for the weather to change.

NATO still committed to Ukraine. Russian planes patrolling the Black Sea. Ships collide in South China Sea (SCS). US say they will test China's SCS resolve soon.

One false/forced move - or false flag - and the big one is on the cards. Just round the corner from VofA in Isaan. Bunker ready. Stocked up with fuel, food and water.

Two minds  of  thought. Slight overkill  or  <deleted> exactly  right  preps.

• Like 1

Bleating free Palestine (from Israeli 'occupation') is like saying free Native America from USA 'occupation' it's never going to happen. Arabs had many chances for a country in the area and could have called it what they liked, they always said no, not while there is an Israel. Interesting to note the the average IQ level of so called Palestinians is just 77 - mild intellectual disability, or their own worst enemy perhaps.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

It was the British who started all of this. What the hell were they thinking, giving away the Arab's land? Even worse, they were (and still are) surrounded by enemies. This is the stupidest place on earth to settle a group of people who are not Muslim. Thinking about who owned the land thousands of years ago is ridiculous. If that were to be the case, then Britain would still expect to run a third of the world - India, parts of Asia, Africa. Christians could also lay claim to Jerusalem - it was run by the Romans after all! 

Most people would argue that being kicked out of your home and never allowed to return is a valid reason for starting a war. That's why European countries support Ukraine, Russia is an invading force. Israel is an invading, and currently occupying force, they have continuously built settlements on stolen land that was promised to be part of the Palestinians state.

They have broken so many laws and committed so many war crimes, yet because the US backs them, nothing can be done about it. The US won't even agree to a ceasefire statement. Pathetic.

Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable, but so is the daily terrorism that Israel has subjected these people to over the last few decades. This war didn't just start - it has been going on for decades. Both sides are at fault, and both sides need to sit down and sort this out.

Thanks for your input, good post. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And you still support those Hamas  guys that carried out those war crimes ?

You side with war criminals and baby killers ?

I support the Palestinian civilians that have nothing to do with the Hamas franchise.

I also supported the Israeli civilians that had nothing to do with the Israeli apartheid policy.

Still on AN you have people going to drag you in the mud because you want to stay neutral (the non-Zionist and non-Salafist approach).

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

It was the British who started all of this. What the hell were they thinking, giving away the Arab's land? Even worse, they were (and still are) surrounded by enemies. This is the stupidest place on earth to settle a group of people who are not Muslim. Thinking about who owned the land thousands of years ago is ridiculous. If that were to be the case, then Britain would still expect to run a third of the world - India, parts of Asia, Africa. Christians could also lay claim to Jerusalem - it was run by the Romans after all! 

Most people would argue that being kicked out of your home and never allowed to return is a valid reason for starting a war. That's why European countries support Ukraine, Russia is an invading force. Israel is an invading, and currently occupying force, they have continuously built settlements on stolen land that was promised to be part of the Palestinians state.

They have broken so many laws and committed so many war crimes, yet because the US backs them, nothing can be done about it. The US won't even agree to a ceasefire statement. Pathetic.

Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable, but so is the daily terrorism that Israel has subjected these people to over the last few decades. This war didn't just start - it has been going on for decades. Both sides are at fault, and both sides need to sit down and sort this out.

How was it Arab land? Jews were there first recorded in 1209 BC! 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And you still support those Hamas  guys that carried out those war crimes ?

You side with war criminals and baby killers ?

Why do you post such nonsense.

Nothing at all posted by Thorgal indicates that he is anything other than opposed to Hamas's terrorism.

Why do you need to lie and resort to ad hominem nonsense?

Are you incapable of making a sound argument based on logic, reason and facts?

It certainly appears to be beyond your means.

"War criminals and baby killers" is a term that could easily be describing Hamas or the IDF so you'll have to be a bit more precise with your words or you'll just confuse people.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, proton said:

Bleating free Palestine (from Israeli 'occupation') is like saying free Native America from USA 'occupation' it's never going to happen. Arabs had many chances for a country in the area and could have called it what they liked, they always said no, not while there is an Israel. Interesting to note the the average IQ level of so called Palestinians is just 77 - mild intellectual disability, or their own worst enemy perhaps.

In another world that fantasy does not  match the  reality of the creation of the  modern Israel.  In fact it was enforced by the US  over objections from the UK but who had to comply with  threats  from the  "saviours " of US  financial blackmail.

How  would any  honest  determination of a populations  IQ  be established  within asame population that has been satrved in almost  every aspect  of animal existence  ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

1967 green Line.

If you want to free Palestine of Hamas better start by telling Netanyahu to stop supporting Hamas.

There is very little real antisemitism in the world.

What there is, is an overplayed victim card constantly tabled by Israeli occupiers.

The world is waking up.

Within a generation the US will have a president who will make Obama look like a Haredi Jew.

This will be an existential crisis for Israel.

Uh oh.

Hamas does not agree with your views. All that you have to to say to this is Israel Bad.

You have no coherent idea, strategy or anything of the sort to deal with the fact that many Palestinians support Hamas.

As usual with 'pro-Palestinian' posters - the Palestinians are accountable for nothing, responsible for nothing, are not required to act and so on.

It's always the same Israel Bad.

Your nonsense about antisemitism is not true, it's actually on the rise.

Linked on these topics more than once.

The nonsense about the world is waking up is the same slogan on offer each and every time.

The world mostly don't want to be bothered, I think.

Obama, despite many Israelis' misplaced dislike, was actually a good POTUS as far as Israel was concerned.

See you got your crystal ball working again, nice.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Why do you post such nonsense.

Nothing at all posted by Thorgal indicates that he is anything other than opposed to Hamas's terrorism.

Why do you need to lie and resort to ad hominem nonsense?

Are you incapable of making a sound argument based on logic, reason and facts?

It certainly appears to be beyond your means.

"War criminals and baby killers" is a term that could easily be describing Hamas or the IDF so you'll have to be a bit more precise with your words or you'll just confuse people.

I was asking him a question .

How can a question be a lie ?

31 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

If you had actually read the post, you would have noted that I blamed the British (Israel wasn't even mentioned in the first paragraph), Hamas and Israel equally. 

I can't help it if you want to feel like a little victim - but don't accuse me of things that are not true. Same goes to you @Jingthing

🙏

• Sad 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

In another world that fantasy does not  match the  reality of the creation of the  modern Israel.  In fact it was enforced by the US  over objections from the UK but who had to comply with  threats  from the  "saviours " of US  financial blackmail.

How  would any  honest  determination of a populations  IQ  be established  within asame population that has been satrved in almost  every aspect  of animal existence  ?

Israel is going nowhere and no amount of flag waving, terrorist baby killers or protests by the brainwashed is going to erase it from the map. Arabs have to learn to live with it and stop their endless war against a free, democratic and decent country.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Depends what you meant.

Did the Palestinian's have it coming to them in terms of retaliation for the October terrorist attacks?

Yes, absolutely yes.

Do the Palestinians deserve or are in anyway responsible for the atrocious conditions and treatment they receive from their Israeli overlords?

No - absolutely no.

Talking about the Gaza Strip, them conditions (dropping your loaded words) and treatment were also a product of Hamas actions and policy. How is that different, in your opinion?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Israel is going nowhere and no amount of flag waving, terrorist baby killers or protests by the brainwashed is going to erase it from the map. Arabs have to learn to live with it and stop their endless war against a free, democratic and decent country.

Pride comes before the fall.

Just now, RanongCat said:

Jews by religion? Arabic  by  race? Do you know?

The  individual  known as Jesus was a Jew  too. Was he an Arab or not?

You can't be Jew by race : that's what Jingting tells all the time : Jews are non monolithic

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I support the Palestinian civilians that have nothing to do with the Hamas franchise.

I also supported the Israeli civilians that had nothing to do with the Israeli apartheid policy.

Still on AN you have people going to drag you in the mud because you want to stay neutral (the non-Zionist and non-Salafist approach).

As per your last line, no such equivalence. Many shades to Zionism, it's not of one mold as you (and others) try to present. Many of the abductees were pro-peace, almost all could be labeled Zionists.

As for your first to lines, try them on someone not familiar with your posting history for 10 years and more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

As per your last line, no such equivalence. Many shades to Zionism, it's not of one mold as you (and others) try to present. Many of the abductees were pro-peace, almost all could be labeled Zionists.

As for your first to lines, try them on someone not familiar with your posting history for 10 years and more.

Me too........He's a Mr. Anti..........😋

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Have I said  different? Although I would  question the  concept of Israel being  free, democratic and decent  while being  directed  as  is current  by a leader who  to avoid  probable conviction of multiple criminal charges makes attempts  to override a legal system so as to exonerate himself  and likely  install himself  for life. All put on hold  due to  "war status" .

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I don't know about others. Me? I'm been on this forum for a long time. And I have a very good memory. So I remember numerous instances when dear @Thorgal spewed Holocaust revisionist history, bordering on denial. I remember the many times he posted misinformation, on topic such as this (and on this one as well) - almost entirely made up of anti-Israeli  stuff or pro-Palestinians stuff. And so on, and so forth. If you wish to believe he's sincere, that's your choice. Doubt many buy that.

Correct....

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1