ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Cutting off part of my post as usual, well done.

OK ,  here's your full post (below) , what did you men by the first sentence ?

What is the relevance of the oil and gas discoveries  ?

I thought that you were saying that Israel has taken an interest in Gaza now because of gas and oil discoveries , if you didn't mean that , what did you mean ?

"I'm calling BS on that statement, maybe that might have been the case before the right-wing crazies took over the Israeli parliament and before the oil and gas was discovered. 

So now Hamas are classed as all Muslins according to you? Hamas are not supported by all Muslims some Muslins are probably nice chaps just like some Jews are nice chaps, like the Ultra Orthodocs one who oppose Bibi."

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Masterclass diplomacy vs drama queen...

What a wonderful statement from the Chinese embassador. May the world powers take heed and solve this long standing problem in a peaceful way. May the Palestinians and Israelis live side by side in peace and harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2V6JyXyhtc

Yes, a very nice statement by the Chinese ambassador, I bookmarked it.  

Now the rest of the story. Both sides of the free world divide, West vs Russia - China, have been trading UN vetos and getting nowhere. The Chinese ambassador is making a sound good speech (which I accept as genuine), after vetoing the following: (Times of India reference)

In a significant diplomatic development, Russia and China wielded their veto power at the United Nations Security Council to quash a U.S.-sponsored resolution. The resolution had sought to address the Israel-Hamas conflict by proposing humanitarian pauses in the hostilities to facilitate the delivery of aid, safeguard civilians, and curtail the arming of Hamas and other militants in Gaza. The U.S. presented the resolution in light of mounting concerns about the deepening humanitarian crisis and a rising civilian death toll in Gaza.

Edited by rabas
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As you always do.

It was actually deflection on your part .

I asked you a question in reference to a point you made in a post .

Instead of answering my question , you just mention I cropped your post , which is deflecting from answering the question 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK ,  here's your full post (below) , what did you men by the first sentence ?

What is the relevance of the oil and gas discoveries  ?

I thought that you were saying that Israel has taken an interest in Gaza now because of gas and oil discoveries , if you didn't mean that , what did you mean ?

"I'm calling BS on that statement, maybe that might have been the case before the right-wing crazies took over the Israeli parliament and before the oil and gas was discovered. 

So now Hamas are classed as all Muslins according to you? Hamas are not supported by all Muslims some Muslins are probably nice chaps just like some Jews are nice chaps, like the Ultra Orthodocs one who oppose Bibi."

Thanks for correcting your previous, I'm sure your quite capable of checking out what oil and gas resources are off the Gaza coast the same as anyone else, carry on.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

Yes, a very nice statement by the Chinese ambassador, I bookmarked it.  

Now the rest of the story. Both sides of the free world divide, West vs Russia - China, have been trading UN vetos and getting nowhere. The Chinese ambassador is making sound good speech (which I accept as genuine), after vetoing the following: (Times of India reference)

In a significant diplomatic development, Russia and China wielded their veto power at the United Nations Security Council to quash a U.S.-sponsored resolution. The resolution had sought to address the Israel-Hamas conflict by proposing humanitarian pauses in the hostilities to facilitate the delivery of aid, safeguard civilians, and curtail the arming of Hamas and other militants in Gaza. The U.S. presented the resolution in light of mounting concerns about the deepening humanitarian crisis and a rising civilian death toll in Gaza.

Check out the similarities at UN level and AN.

Drama queens vs sincere people who aim cease fire and peace on both sides.

People with a little bit of intellectual honesty will admit that Israeli PR by carpet bombing Gaza is a plain disaster. Just read the comments on YT in the link that I've provided or watch the comments on the UN speech of the UN Israeli ambassador. Hilarious.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was actually deflection on your part .

I asked you a question in reference to a point you made in a post .

Instead of answering my question , you just mention I cropped your post , which is deflecting from answering the question 

Then you post the full post of mine and want me to do research which as I've said previously DIY

• Like 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Thanks for correcting your previous, I'm sure your quite capable of checking out what oil and gas resources are off the Gaza coast the same as anyone else, carry on.

Another deflection

You aren't making much sense . 

I do know what oil and gas are in the region .

I will give up asking you questions and you just avoid answering the question and deflect 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Time to move on but first a question? what purpose does it serve in kidnapping by Hammas, OAPs in their 80s, and why are they holding up to 224 Hostages from around the World? Now calls are being made for a pause or a ceasefire on Humanitarian grounds to allow Aid into Gaza. If it was not for Terrorists storming into Israel killing and butchering Israeli civilians and kidnapping residents there would be no starving Gazzans and all their hospitals, apartments would still be standing.  Now who will sit around a table with butchers who have committed these atrocities?  and believe they will abide by the rules of a ceasefire.

Edited by BarraMarra

59 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Living in cloud cuckoo land, you acknowledge oppressed people have the right to resist on one hand and when it goes to far you then you try to imply if it hadn't gone as terribly as it did the response from the IDF would have been less lethal, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thanks for the last sentence, I don't know weather to wear it as a badge of honour or stick a notice over it saying another Zionist who has no Humanity.

I'm not implying. I'm saying.

Previous Hamas attacks, which were on a smaller scale and did not involve such atrocities were responded to with significantly less force. Them facts.

I think I display more humanity than the Palestinians' own leaders, at least. Again, an anti-semite going about 'humanity', good one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Time to move on but first a question? what purpose does it serve in kidnapping by Hammas, OAPs in their 80s, and why are they holding up to 224 Hostages from around the World? Now calls are being made for a pause or a ceasefire on Humanitarian grounds to allow Aid into Gaza. If it was not for Terrorists storming into Israel killing and butchering Israeli civilians and kidnapping residents there would be no starving Gazzans and all their hospitals, apartments would still be standing.  Now who will sit around a table with butchers who have committed these atrocities?  and believe they will abide by the rules of a ceasefire.

They thought they would have a bargaining tool and won't get bombed.....

Oh deary me, they didn't think that out properly.......:coffee1:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I wonder who wrote that for him, one of a couple on here perhaps...............:clap2:

By his thinking, he is telling the truth. They do not see Jews as human, so anything done to them doesn't rise to the level of a crime. More like a righteous scolding.

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

By his thinking, he is telling the truth. They do not see Jews as human, so anything done to them doesn't rise to the level of a crime. More like a righteous scolding.

How can you sit around a table with Hammas when they believe this? Could you trust them to believe they will abide by the rules?

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Check out the similarities at UN level and AN.

Drama queens vs sincere people who aim cease fire and peace on both sides.

People with a little bit of intellectual honesty will admit that Israeli PR by carpet bombing Gaza is a plain disaster. Just read the comments on YT in the link that I've provided or watch the comments on the UN speech of the UN Israeli ambassador. Hilarious.

Good morning pal! Still waiting for you to support your claim that Israel has killed a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Wow, I'm happily surprised that you linked to a story about hamas bombing another hospital, thanks!

From your link: "Hamas said on Wednesday it had targeted Eilat with a missile, which the Israeli military said hit an outlying area. That incident appeared to be the longest-range Palestinian attack of the Gaza war raging since Oct. 7..."

• Like 1

Don't bother questioning him YellowTail we will carry the thread forward without the Trolls. Ignore them they are not wanted or welcome on this thread. So don't respond to them. if they want a thread on the poor Palestinians in Gaza let them start their own thread.

11 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

How can you sit around a table with Hammas when they believe this? Could you trust them to believe they will abide by the rules?

Exactly.

If you believe that the other side isn't just your opponent, but that they are sub-human, it kind of makes a political solution difficult.  I can see this turning into a long, slow, Fallujah style campaign with the IDF slowly ahd slowly tightening the ring around Hamas.  Then, completely destroying their terrorist infrastructure (tunnel systems, bunkers etc) before allowing Gazans to return.  

33 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

The captives are assets to get leverage. That's why the Hamas terrorist scum is keeping them alive. As soon as they think their value is gone they'll murder them.

Ironically they're treating the captives better than their own people that they use as human shields.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The captives are assets to get leverage. That's why the Hamas terrorist scum is keeping them alive. As soon as they think their value is gone they'll murder them.

Ironically they're treating the captives better than their own people that they use as human shields.

Yes Jingthing preventing fuel from going to Hospitals so they can use it to fuel their Missiles.