ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, RanongCat said:

Indeed Hamas are exactly as you state  and despite some recognition of the puppeteering manipulation used to  justify motivation for the attack on Israel the  definition of hostage vs prisoner gets blurred once a status of war is declared.

In probability there will be an extended  stand off in negotiations . Surprisingly  and despite  assumptions of radical extremism Hamas has demonstrated  some level of  control  over the collective  Islamic terrorist groups who / which if were to follow Taliban extremism  would by now  have murdered the majority of captives. Hopefully a practical  degree of rational negotiations will secure  these victims. If so what eventuates  immediately after is a question that  will  always be present .

:saai: ^^

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

And where do Al Jazeera / UNICEF get those figures from ...... think carefully Jeff, because you won't like the answer 

AJ has his own team in Gaza. The reporters' family was killed this week...

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

From those results, it looks like Israel is winning this war 

Palestinians took an early lead  , but Israel came from behind and have now taken the lead 

What a lovely way to look at nearly 10,000 deaths on both sides, hope your so proud.

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

What and get it taken down because it doesn't suit the Israeli narrative, like the last one, lol

Post nonsense, or from unauthorised sources and it will be removed as per forum rules. Are you accusing the forum of having an Israeli bias?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

AJ has his own team in Gaza. The reporters' family was killed this week...

If Hamas terrorists had not butchered over 1000 Israelis on Oct 7th they would not have to be there and his family would still be alive.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

And where do Al Jazeera / UNICEF get those figures from ...... think carefully Jeff, because you won't like the answer 

Your right, I don't like any amount of deaths no matter where the information comes from.

I guess your going to say Hamas.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Your last one got removed because it was fake news , or the link that you provided didn't match your claims .

You believe whatever you want, I saw it about 5 years ago, the latest one about the old man in shock looked real enough to me and I'm well aware you won't but suck it up the truth will get out eventually. Hamas are barbarians and the IDF are just as bad but with better press.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Your right, I don't like any amount of deaths no matter where the information comes from.

Don't seem to recall you posting any condemnation of the deaths of Oct 7th though Geoff 

Just now, Morch said:

Anyone can buy arms on the black market, plenty of America, Russian, North Korean, Iranian arms about. That doesn't imply support.

If a country actually supplies arms to another country/organization that would be counted as support.

Not too complicated.

Again you missed it ! I asked a question.  I did not make an accusation.

You have lost  your journalistic  aplomb and lecturer style of assertion because you are  aware that there is increasing  resistance to and suspicion over the retaliatory actions of  the IDF and US " unconditional support" !

Sobbing in the  background  is  Zelensky who can not  but help notice the limited  funding  for  war  is  being split for Israel.

A bitter pill for the President of a  nation who literally weeks ago received  same  affirmations of  support. Same neo Nation  that is now increasingly  being pummeled in minimally reported  Russian advances .

Who you  gonna  Trust ?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Its Jeff or Sir to you and try going back to the beginning of any of these threads for my condemnation of both sides

Post a link then of you condemning the Hamas murders on Oct 7th, it wont get deleted, cookie.

Edited by proton

13 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

All casualty figures from Gaza come from the Gaza Health Authority, irrespective of where they are eventually published. They are under the strict control of Hamas. I am not trying to deny that thousands have been killed in Gaza, but it is difficult to give the numbers they report any credence, given that Hamas (successfully) manipulate them for propaganda purposes.

Remember they claimed the hospital had been bombed by Israel, and that 500 had been killed; both of these statements have been proved to be utterly false, so difficult to believe anything they say.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

All casualty figures from Gaza come from the Gaza Health Authority, irrespective of where they are eventually published. They are under the strict control of Hamas. I am not trying to deny that thousands have been killed in Gaza, but it is difficult to give the numbers they report any credence, given that Hamas (successfully) manipulate them for propaganda purposes.

Remember they claimed the hospital had been bombed by Israel, and that 500 had been killed; both of these statements have been proved to be utterly false, so difficult to believe anything they say.

Jeff the cook believes every word 😁

• Haha 1

Elimination is the only answer.

The unemployment rate in Gaza is 47% and more than 80% of its population lives in poverty, according to the United Nations, Hamas, however, has funded an armed force of thousands equipped with rockets and drones and built a vast web of tunnels under Gaza, estimates of its annual military budget range from $100 million to $350 million, according to Israeli and Palestinian sources. 

As the U.S. House and Senate will be asking in separate hearings Wednesday and Thursday, where does all that cash come from?

Since coming to power in the Gaza Strip 17 years ago, Hamas has filled its coffers with hundreds of millions in international aid, overt and covert injections of cash from Iran and other ideological partners, as well as cryptocurrency, taxes, extortion and smuggling, according to current and former U.S. officials and regional experts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/gaza-plagued-poverty-hamas-no-shortage-cash-come-rcna121099

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yeah, war is a terrible thing, if you don't like them don't start them.

The UN say 

Civilians and soldiers

Around 1,400 Israelis and foreigners have been killed since 7 October, including 308 IDF soldiers, 10 Shin Bet agents and 58 police officers and at least 5,132 wounded. The casualties also include approximately 70 dead or missing Arab-Israeli citizens, many of whom are Negev Bedouin.

How many Palestinians have died in Gaza?

Death toll in Gaza rises to more than 7,000 people, including nearly 3,000 children, Palestinian officials say, up to today.

And your point is?

I mean, other than quoting casualty figures supplied by Hamas?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yep, RIP to 1400 Jews and RIP to 7,000 Palestinians

Are you giving your "R.I.P" to the Palestinian Hamas terrorists who murdered babies and burnt them to death and murdered the 250 festival attenders and took child  hostages back to Gaza and who have since been killed by the I.D.F

Are you giving condolences to those evil inhumane scumbags ?

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Elimination is the only answer.

The unemployment rate in Gaza is 47% and more than 80% of its population lives in poverty, according to the United Nations, Hamas, however, has funded an armed force of thousands equipped with rockets and drones and built a vast web of tunnels under Gaza, estimates of its annual military budget range from $100 million to $350 million, according to Israeli and Palestinian sources. 

As the U.S. House and Senate will be asking in separate hearings Wednesday and Thursday, where does all that cash come from?

Since coming to power in the Gaza Strip 17 years ago, Hamas has filled its coffers with hundreds of millions in international aid, overt and covert injections of cash from Iran and other ideological partners, as well as cryptocurrency, taxes, extortion and smuggling, according to current and former U.S. officials and regional experts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/gaza-plagued-poverty-hamas-no-shortage-cash-come-rcna121099

Updated Middle Eastern Albright sociology ?

32 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

What and get it taken down because it doesn't suit the Israeli narrative, like the last one, lol

You can always try and find acceptable sources, like most people do.

There's a forum policy regarding sources etc., nothing to do with your nonsense allegations.

• Thumbs Up 1