ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are some people who support terrorists and child killers  and think that Israel is bad for fighting back against terrorists and murderers .

Some of us think that the terrorists are the bad people 

But you don’t think all terrorists are bad people though do you. 

Israel are also guilty of child killing.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hamas = IDF 

IDF = Hamas

Some of us think all bad people are bad people - no excuses or apologies.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are some people who support terrorists and child killers  and think that Israel is bad for fighting back against terrorists and murderers .

I for one totally agree with you, on all counts, except for your total support of Israel not doing anything bad,  yes go for the Terrorists and Murderers, but I feel World support is slipping away as far as all the destruction and death caused everywhere they have bombed, so far in Gaza.

39 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Sad. You may disagree but he's stating his beliefs and has valid links to back up that opinion. 

Asking for a yellow card for that is childish and even in football outlawed.

If i asked a member on open forum i would have a warning from the Mod's i never asked your trying bait'  behave yourself Steven. Plus one of your gang asked the team to look at my posts I'd call that Sad, wouldn't you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

The way you post determines the impact.

Sometimes bias shines through in posts and it lessens the effectiveness of the message. Personal attacks do that too.

Emoji’s don’t help.

It is possible to change people’s perspective, but it’s only reasoned arguments that do that.

Have you heard the saying "trying to flog a dead horse" if you get any change I'll buy the horse. 🤣 now that deserved a emoji

11 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I for one totally agree with you, on all counts, except for your total support of Israel not doing anything bad, 

I would appreciate it if you would stop making statements my behalf and giving my opinion for me .

If I have an opinion that" Israel not doing anything bad" , then I will make that statement myself and I don't need  you to make that statement for me . 

You aren't my P.R man or spokesman 

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

With a bit of luck he will be on holiday for a few days he been warned enough.

15 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

If i asked a member on open forum i would have a warning from the Mod's i never asked your trying bait'  behave yourself Steven. Plus one of your gang asked the team to look at my posts I'd call that Sad, wouldn't you.

You were clearly advocating a suspension.

What is 'my gang' please?

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

You were clearly advocating a suspension.

What is 'my gang' please?

Stop your nonsense id have been warned and you know it. I stay within the forum Rules unlike your supporters remind us what FW is short for when you post to a members response. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I would appreciate it if you would stop making statements my behalf and giving my opinion for me .

If I have an opinion that" Israel not doing anything bad" , then I will make that statement myself and I don't need  you to make that statement for me . 

Time to look in your mirror.

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Stop your nonsense id have been warned and you know it. I stay within the forum Rules unlike your supporters remind us what FW is short for when you post to a members response. 

Unintelligible post.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Sincere apologies,

I don't feel I have made any statements on your behalf but If I have upset you in any way please accept my apologies, that was not my intention.

Posted 18 minutes ago
  32 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are some people who support terrorists and child killers  and think that Israel is bad for fighting back against terrorists and murderers .

I for one totally think that with you, on all counts, except for your total support of Israel not doing anything bad,  yes go for the Terrorists and Murderers, but I feel World support is slipping away as far as all the destruction and death caused everywhere they have bombed, so far in Gaza.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sincere apologies,

I don't feel I have made any statements on your behalf but If I have upset you in any way please accept my apologies, that was not my intention.

Thank-you , apology accepted and lets move on and I wont mention it again or bring it up in the future .

Case closed 

Some posts with content from unapproved sources have been removed, please see our Community Standards

This notice is pinned at the top of this forum:

The War in Israel

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Also please take note of the following forum rule:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.