ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What are the current death tolls for each side?

Can you include separate figures for innocent women and children?

Also, why did Hamas launch the attack?

Did Israel under PM Netanyahu help Hamas maintain control of Gaza?

What are the potential war crimes being committed by each side?

Has Israel used White Phosphorous bombs?

What is the current view of the Israeli voter towards Netanyahu?

Well done MoJo you have Achieved the goal you started of destroying this thread which you set out to do nice one well done.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So when you say "carpet bombing" , you don't actually mean it in the sense of how the rest of the World perceives that word , its just a good powerful word to say that gets peoples attention , rather like "Genocide" "Apartheid" "War crimes" and its a way to get a response 

Basically, yes.

But more than getting a reaction, the intention is to convey my personal moral position.

Hiding behind technicalities when children are being blown to pieces is just not my style.

The main difference with the use of terms such as apartheid, genocide and war crimes (no need for quotation marks) when discussing Israel is that they are pretty much main stream accepted facts. Google Israel and apartheid for example and you'll get over 29,000,000 results.

In short:

Carpet bombing = hyperbole

Apartheid, genocide and war crimes = reality

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The real actual war crimes were committed by the Palestinians , the Hamas war crimes have been named and confirmed they happened .

You claims that Israel committed war crimes are false and didn't happen 

Repeating a lie or continuously denying a fact does not make sense but might makes you feel better.

What is that that did not happen in your opinion? All this 24/7 killing and destruction of everything are just lies? 4000 children killed in 3 weeks is a lie? What planet you are on?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Does that make any sense ?

Could you simplify that a bit to make it more understandable ?

Some +/- 102 UN resolutions against Israel prior to 7th of October 2023 became off topic and the president of the UN Guterres was requested to resign due to antisemitism...

https://fortune.com/2023/10/25/un-secretary-general-says-hamas-attack-did-not-happen-in-vacuum-guterres-israel/

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Really? this is all you have to justify killing children and targeting hospitals??

This is pathetic.  Did it not cross your mind that this guy either has been coerced into saying anything the interrogators wanted him to say or is himself an Israeli informant?

They referring to Shifa hospital which Israel has been bombing around it in the last 48 hours and issued orders to vacate it. If this hospital is bombed, Israel would OfCourse blame Hamas.

So you didn't take in the important parts, never mind...

Oh, my mum in 1940 London, didn't get any bombing warnings at all, accept the air raid siren at the last minute, then down to the underground railway tunnels, can Gaza folk use Hamas tunnels, not on your nelly, they are for rockets etc, that they send to Israel on a near daily basis, and have done for yonks, aimed at civilians too.

Something tells me you didn't know that.........🤭

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What are the current death tolls for each side?

Can you include separate figures for innocent women and children?

Also, why did Hamas launch the attack?

Did Israel under PM Netanyahu help Hamas maintain control of Gaza?

What are the potential war crimes being committed by each side?

Has Israel used White Phosphorous bombs?

What is the current view of the Israeli voter towards Netanyahu?

You are going round in circles............😂

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

So you didn't take in the important parts, never mind...

Oh, my mum in 1940 London, didn't get any bombing warnings at all, accept the air raid siren at the last minute, then down to the underground railway tunnels, can Gaza folk use Hamas tunnels, not on your nelly, they are for rockets etc, that they send to Israel on a near daily basis, and have done for yonks, aimed at civilians too.

Something tells me you didn't know that.........🤭

If it isn't extremist Hamas friendly "facts" he wouldn't believe it anyway. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Basically, yes.

But more than getting a reaction, the intention is to convey my personal moral position.

Hiding behind technicalities when children are being blown to pieces is just not my style.

The main difference with the use of terms such as apartheid, genocide and war crimes (no need for quotation marks) when discussing Israel is that they are pretty much main stream accepted facts. Google Israel and apartheid for example and you'll get over 29,000,000 results.

In short:

Carpet bombing = hyperbole

Apartheid, genocide and war crimes = reality

Laugh out loud , just LOL 

The truth is now dependant on how many results come up on a google search 🙂

I just did a google search for "I am very clever"

I got 437 000 000 results 

Me and Einstein have similarities . 

You are seriously saying that the amount of results a google search brings up means its true 

I am done with this idiocy and I cannot believe I am talking about this 

32 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Once again , this war started on 7 th October, although were previous hostilities between the two  including other wars .

7 th October this war started 

Before 7 th October , confrontations that weren't part of this war 

Wrong.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Repeating a lie or continuously denying a fact does not make sense but might makes you feel better.

What is that that did not happen in your opinion? All this 24/7 killing and destruction of everything are just lies? 4000 children killed in 3 weeks is a lie? What planet you are on?

War crimes were committed by Hamas , they have been shown in this thread .

Israel hasn't committed any war crimes .

The lie is by your stating that Israel committed war crimes. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

This topic is about the war that started on the 7th October, check the heading if you don't believe me, there is enough of whataboutery on this thread without complicating it further.

Ignoring everything that led to the events of October 7th is absurd and doesn't make sense.

What happened prior to that date provides context for the events that unfolded.

You can choose to disregard the context if you wish, but doing so will not give you a clear view of the entire picture. As the head of the UN stated, the events on the 7th of October did not occur in a vacuum.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Laugh out loud , just LOL 

The truth is now dependant on how many results come up on a google search 🙂

I just did a google search for "I am very clever"

I got 437 000 000 results 

Me and Einstein have similarities . 

You are seriously saying that the amount of results a google search brings up means its true 

I am done with this idiocy and I cannot believe I am talking about this 

Einstein is famous for saying that if you run around a tree naked at the speed of light you have a chance of having sex with yourself, or you could read these anti semetic posts and achieve the same result.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

War crimes were committed by Hamas , they have been shown in this thread .

Israel hasn't committed any war crimes .

The lie is by your stating that Israel committed war crimes. 

So explain once and for all why bombing pregnant Palestinian women as retaliation is OK when they carry a boy, but they should not be bombed if they carry a girl?

Your quote :

"The pregnant woman would depend on whether she was having a male child or a female child .

If shes having a Female child, then she shouldnt be bombed "

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/122/#comment-18439322

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Ignoring everything that led to the events of October 7th is absurd and doesn't make sense.

What happened prior to that date provides context for the events that unfolded.

You can choose to disregard the context if you wish, but doing so will not give you a clear view of the entire picture. As the head of the UN stated, the events on the 7th of October did not occur in a vacuum.

Even the UN head stated there is NO justification for the 7/10 attacks, this is about what has happened since.

• Like 1