ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Rather clever, if you think about it. They can eradicate the Gaza prison, take the land back, and all the Apartheid, persecution of Palestinians is forgotten. Probably told them to cut babies' heads off and take videos too. 

An appalling to say  , shameful .

You are saying that Israelis told the terrorists to cut the heads off Israeli Children ?

Those are extreme thoughts that you are having there 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What I think is pathetic and disgusting is people making ridiculous claims like this.

Irael is attempting to eradicate hamas, not Palestine, while Palestine is attempting to eradicate Israel. 

Palestinian is not even an ethnicity. 

Head buried in sand. 

made unbearable the lives of the Palestinian residents: they suffer invasion of privacy, economic pressure, and daily harassment by settlers and their security guards, who are paid for by the authorities. This state affairs leads to violent clashes between the settlers and young Palestinians. 

https://www.btselem.org/jerusalem/20190311_east_jerusalem_cleansing_continues

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Hamas religious scholars: 'Spill the blood of Israeli soldiers and settlers'

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/b1xzpqdmt

Nice people to make peace with. Reasonable folk.

When you say people, you are referring to who?

All Palestinians or a handful of religious scholars?

Are there similar religious scholars on the Israeli side with equally abhorrent views?

If so, why have't you mentioned them?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What I think is pathetic and disgusting is people making ridiculous claims like this.

Irael is attempting to eradicate hamas, not Palestine, while Palestine is attempting to eradicate Israel. 

Palestinian is not even an ethnicity. 

Nothing new, educate yourself.

Laws, policies and practices which are intended to maintain a cruel system of control over Palestinians, have left them fragmented geographically and politically, frequently impoverished, and in a constant state of fear and insecurity.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2022/02/israels-system-of-apartheid/

• Like 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

When you say people, you are referring to who?

All Palestinians or a handful of religious scholars?

Are there similar religious scholars on the Israeli side with equally abhorrent views?

If so, why have't you mentioned them?

When you're saying handful, are you trying to minimize the effect of these religious leaders?

I actually have - on a parallel topic.

I don't think the ones in Israel have quite the same level of influence.

Maybe in the future, but not at present.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yeah, wondering if you believe virtue signaling interests anyone.

I can't imagine having views / opinions / beliefs that I'd be too embarrassed to admit to in public.

That's what avoiding the question indicates, that you are too embarrassed to speak your truth.

Just for fun, one more time...,

Dead kid every 10 minutes - any thoughts?

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I see your problem, you have incorrectly defined the situation.

I believe I've defined the situation quite well.

You have used the worst possible examples to describe the side you disagree with and completely ignored the worst of the side that you agree with.

I think the examples I used were accurate.

Is it perhaps you that is the ideologue?

Perhaps

ps - if you are going to criticise other peoples intelligence, it is best to do a spell check before submitting a post.

Did you mean to say people's? 

In any event, I'll leave the spell-checking to you liberal arts majors. 

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They are not Israeli citizens , they aren't entitled to any rights that Israelis have 

So treat anybody who is not Israeli as sub-humans, control their daily lives and then wonder why they get a little bit fed up and the likes of Hamas becomes a factor to worry about.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I can't imagine having views / opinions / beliefs that I'd be too embarrassed to admit to in public.

That's what avoiding the question indicates, that you are too embarrassed to speak your truth.

Just for fun, one more time...,

Dead kid every 10 minutes - any thoughts?

Tell us how Hamas is protecting Palestinian children.

• Like 1

More unattributed conspiracy troll posts and replies have been removed if you are making wild claims they must be supported with a valid credible link as per forum rules otherwise your post will be removed:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However, in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Nothing new, educate yourself.

Laws, policies and practices which are intended to maintain a cruel system of control over Palestinians, have left them fragmented geographically and politically, frequently impoverished, and in a constant state of fear and insecurity.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2022/02/israels-system-of-apartheid/

There is a war between Hamas and Israel that has nothing to do with politics.

Hamas,wants to destroy Israel.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Agreed. That's one sides argument. The other side is saying something like. Israel is encroaching slowly on areas that is not open to be encroached upon. So Palestinian side is fighting back. Something like that. I'm not a know it all on the topic, but I hear both sides and have read small amounts of history. So I'm open to criticism. 

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

When you're saying handful, are you trying to minimize the effect of these religious leaders?

As a percentage of the 2 million Gazan's, how many people are we talking here?

A majority?

A tiny fraction a percent?

I actually have - on a parallel topic.

Then why omit the info here?

I don't think the ones in Israel have quite the same level of influence.

Maybe in the future, but not at present.

Even the one posted several pages back that was calling for literal carpet bombing (in 2007) and saying that Israel has the right to kill Palestinian civilians to protect Jewish lives?

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So treat anybody who is not Israeli as sub-humans, control their daily lives and then wonder why they get a little bit fed up and the likes of Hamas becomes a factor to worry about.

There is a war between Hamas and Israel that has nothing to do with treatment of residents of the West Bank. They could all be treated like kings, but Hamas would still want to destroy Israel.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

How about giving the Palestinians the same rights as Israeli's?

What rights do Israelis have that Palestinians do not have? 

Palestinians have their own elected government, why is it up to Israel to give them rights? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There is a war between Hamas and Israel that has nothing to do with treatment of residents of the West Bank. They could all be treated like kings, but Hamas would still want to destroy Israel.

we're talking about Gaza here, the West Bank is the other side of the same coin.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Even  Palestinians who marry Israelis can't become Israeli, even if they were born in Israel! 

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yeah, that your virtue signaling attempts are pathetic.

This isn't an emo competition, you know.

Not answering is answering.

In fact, not answering says much, much more than answering.

It is bewildering how one can arrive at a situation where one cannot simply condemn the indiscriminate murder of so many innocent babies and children.

How can you be so appalled at the killing of Israeli babies and so dismissive at the killing of Palestinian babies.

Is it religion?

Is it skin colour?

Nothing justifies it.

Unfortunately, it is depressingly common from those on your side of the fence.

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Not answering is answering.

In fact, not answering says much, much more than answering.

It is bewildering how one can arrive at a situation where one cannot simply condemn the indiscriminate murder of so many innocent babies and children.

How can you be so appalled at the killing of Israeli babies and so dismissive at the killing of Palestinian babies.

Is it religion?

Is it skin colour?

Nothing justifies it.

Unfortunately, it is depressingly common from those on your side of the fence.

Has he ever said what religion he is? This might be the answer. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1