ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No difference whatsoever.

Israel-Hamas conflict: Top commander admits Israel knew civilians were in refugee camp: WARNING: Graphic. A senior Israeli commander has made a stark concession in an interview about the bombing of a refugee camp.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/israelhamas-conflict-father-of-shani-louk-says-festival-goer-was-killed-on-the-spot/news-story/03c71e631ef3e5c58a4802075140a598

The old “Hamas rocket misfire” ain’t going to have too many buyers this time around.

The explanation for such things was discussed numerous times by now. That you either refuse to accept facts, or unable to learn them is obvious.

Civilians are not offered 100% protection by international laws regarding the conduct of war. There are many situations in which such protections can be ignored. For example, if the target is used for military purposes. In that case, the violation would actually be with the side having civilians on the premises. Further, even with clear knowledge that civilians will be hurt or killed, what determines the right to attack is the significance of the target relative to expected casualties.

Now, you can go on one of your fiery fact-free rants and toss blame and scorn all about. That's what you do. But Israel did not set up these rules. You don't like it? Go on a campaign to change the rules.

Not everything that you cry 'war crime' about is actually a war crime.

As for your last line - wait for it. How many of the casualties were Hamas operatives? How many civilians? How verified are the reports?

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So why do they only target Jews in Israel for their attacks?

Why not Jews elsewhere in the world if the issue is some 7th century nonsense?

Why are you so afraid to speak the simple truth?

There were Arabs, both Christian and Muslim murdered by Hamas on 7/10.

There were Hamas rockets exploding over Arab settlements in Israel, some resulting in casualties.

Hamas does not have much of a global reach, maybe to your chagrin.

Not sure what your point is really, considering what appears in the Hamas Charter.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yeah, that’s what the Dictators say.

Must be true.

It's a choice to see the ICC, the UN and associated bodies as balanced and objective.

Facts do not tally with your take.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

“What they could do”

🤣🤣🤣

They can do only what the US permits them to do.

No unilateral US support = no Israel.

As usual, when you cannot address a point (even in reply to your own comments) - it's deflection and move the goal posts.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Examples?

Links?

Or just more lies?

Your posts, for example - using Hamas rhetoric and terminology, accepting premise of basic Hamas ideology, citing casualty figures without question, accepting initial post-event Hamas statements as fact and so on. All over the topic, even if only counting this morning's fare.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What claims was the reporter making and what was the Hamas leader denying? The Hamas leader denied they targeted civilians on the 7th Oct. It is a fact they did. They even videoed themselves doing it.

The reporter was generalising and implying Hamas is killing indiscriminately without understanding exact details of each incident and why the reported killings happened. That's what pissed off the interviewee. I try to get both sides mentality. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Whilst your post is an ad hominem attack on someone speaking the truth. Why do all the insults come from the terrorist apologists, can you not find anything of substance to say?

Before i leave for the day.. Your above characterization of me as a "terrorist apologist" is completely incorrect!

With reference to the sadistic murderous acts by Hamas on October 7, I have in parallel threads condemned the perpetrators as beasts, deserving of the death that most received.

The background to that murderous action is a legitimate topic for discussion.

And your responses to my statement(s) shows me that you are indeed "wobbly".

Edited by bobbin

Blast from the past!

Many will remember this lovely young lady. What a gem.

I agree with her that the west bank settlements are illegal.

However,

Tamimi: 'We will drink your blood, what Hitler did to you was a joke' - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Tamimi: 'We will drink your blood, what Hitler did to you was a joke'

"You will say that what Hitler did to you was a joke - come on, we are waiting for you," Palestinian political activist Ahed Tamimi said.