ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

One person apparently made a connection.  How is that?

You are asking me why YOU made the connection between the skull and crossbones insignia  and transvestites ? .

I don't know why , that is why I asked you why you made the connection 

How do you expect me to know why  ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are asking me why YOU made the connection between the skull and crossbones insignia  and transvestites ? .

Incorrect. I put a question inviting connection. That invitation was taken up  I think. Satisfied?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Slow thinker ? I put a  question. I made no connection beyond invitation. However it revealed the sensitivity of any slightest  inference of  non affinity to a inhuman cabal. In multiples.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

United Nations Human Rights New York Office Director Craig Mokhiber RESIGNS in protest of UN's handling of Israel-Hamas war, calling attacks on Gaza 'a text-book case of genocide'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12694209/United-Nations-Craig-Mokhiber-RESIGNS-Israel-Hamas-war-Gaza-genocide.html

A sad but growing  demonstration of genuine rejection of the double standards being demonstrated bu international organisations  to gutless to adhere to their own principles.

Edited by RanongCat
completion of post
  • Confused 2
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Incorrect. I put a question inviting connection. That invitation was taken up  I think. Satisfied?

OK, is there connection between Transvestites and the far right neo Nazi skull and crossbones ?

If there is no connection, then why did you mention it . 

If you were asking a question, then my answer is *I don't know* 

I was hoping you were going to tell me 

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

United Nations Human Rights New York Office Director Craig Mokhiber RESIGNS in protest of UN's handling of Israel-Hamas war, calling attacks on Gaza 'a text-book case of genocide'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12694209/United-Nations-Craig-Mokhiber-RESIGNS-Israel-Hamas-war-Gaza-genocide.html

I'm not seeing any genocidal intentions from the Israelis.

I am seeing boatloads of genocidal intentions from Hamas and all the people  chanting River to the Sea.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Why should Israel care about what the ICC thinks? How will it benefit them? Israel would have to commit significant resources to facilitate and ICC investigation, and even if/when found guilty, what is the ICC going to do to hamas? Nothing. 

It is a waste of Israels time a resources. 

If Israel does not co-operate with the ICC, Israel loses credibility in the view of the world.   

Their choice.

• Haha 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, is there connection between Transvestites and the far right neo Nazi skull and crossbones ?

If there is no connection, then why did you mention it . 

If you were asking a question, then my answer is *I don't know* 

I was hoping you were going to tell me 

Refer to an alternative  responder.

• Confused 2

Just now, deejai33 said:

If Israel does not co-operate with the ICC, Israel loses credibility in the view of the world.   

Their choice.

Israelis would rather see their nation state survive against the evil forces of genocide from Hamas and their River to the Sea cheerleaders.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

He was retiring anyway:

“I can confirm that he is retiring today. He informed the UN in March 2023 of his upcoming retirement, which takes effect tomorrow. The views in his letter made public today are his personal views,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/craig-mokhiber-resigns-un-human-rights-palestine-b2439483.html

• Thanks 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

I'm not seeing any genocidal intentions from the Israelis.

I am seeing boatloads of genocidal intentions from Hamas and all the people  chanting River to the Sea.

Most people I suspect will be glad he's gone, his desires don't seem to bright to me. 

From the link:-

"Mokhiber's letter emphasized his belief in a one-state solution and revealed his desire to completely disarm Israel."

• Thanks 1