ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

So they support hamas that wants to destroy the Israeli state, but they favor a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side. Not real bright, are they? 

Also from your link: Gazans’ views on the normalization of relations between Arab states and Israel, meanwhile, have been consistently negative. Only 10 percent expressed approval of this initiative in the most recent survey—the same percentage as in 2021. 

How does that work? 

It doesn't. People and life are complicated. Same way the Israeli government can't clearly say what is it's policy in the West Bank.

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

Already addressed and discussed earlier.

Said ministry is a political prize, not a body with any authority.

A nothing-burger.

fugit irreparabile tempus...(time brings things that can never be changed...)

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you link to a transcript of Netanyahu's comments on what you call a draft plan? 

If you want to have any credibility, you need to support your claims. 

He commented to the effect that it's a nothing-burger. Which it is.

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Once it leaked, Israel labelled it “hypothetical”. 

What’s the actual truth and Israel’s actual plan?

🤷

The fog of war.

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20231031-israeli-ministry-drafted-concept-proposal-for-transfer-of-gaza-civilians-to-egypt

There is no 'plan' other than in your posts.

59 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

A solution to the problem .

Gazians move across the border and live in the Sinai , the land is right next to each other  and they can happily live there under Egyptian control or Egypt can give then statehood 

Everyone's a winner 

Except Egypt is none to thrilled with that.

Neither is Israel.

Or the Palestinians.

25 minutes ago, Morch said:

How would the Bomber Harris scenario play out for US citizens stuck in the Gaza Strip, and /or hostages/?

Is that how the USA actually dealt with things on past instances?

13 POWs died inthe atomic bombings. 62 in the bombing of Tokyo. War is hell. Save the sophistry for the Neo Nazis

• Love It 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

13 POWs died inthe atomic bombings. 62 in the bombing of Tokyo. War is hell. Save the sophistry for the Neo Nazis

In modern times? Same?

I agree that war is hell, but think there's no call to sugar coat it with gung ho nonsense.

As for 'Nazis', 'Neo Nazis' and all this crap - let's get real: Israel is a nuclear capable country. Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Israel is not under any threat of destruction at the moment.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

????

You said Hamas confirmed 7 hostages were dead.

Hamas also claims 8000 civilian casualties.

On these topics many (and I think you too?) doubt Hamas casualty figures.

So the question is why to believe Hamas with regard to hostages being dead?

I can think of several reasons that would make it beneficial for Hamas to claim that, regardless if it was true or not.

Taking anything they say on things in the Gaza Strip at face value is a mistake.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

You said Hamas confirmed 7 hostages were dead.

Hamas also claims 8000 civilian casualties.

On these topics many (and I think you too?) doubt Hamas casualty figures.

So the question is why to believe Hamas with regard to hostages being dead?

I can think of several reasons that would make it beneficial for Hamas to claim that, regardless if it was true or not.

Taking anything they say on things in the Gaza Strip at face value is a mistake.

Yes i see where you're coming from now Morch as they can't be trusted. but i only see the headlines on Sky news when they appear suppose they cant be treated as correct figures.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Yeah, but the hostages are with them.

Writing them off?

Hard to say Morch do they hold back by Targeting them with Bunker busters because they will be holding Hostages down there with them, or do they identify where they are and send special forces to root them out? Either way it could be bad for their families waiting for their return.

Edited by BarraMarra

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Hamas official says group will repeat Oct. 7 attack ‘twice and three times’ to destroy Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-official-says-group-will-repeat-oct-7-attack-twice-and-three-times-to\-destroy-israel/

But a poster just said if Israel apologizes all will be well....?

Sickening rhetoric from the terrorists. The apologists here that have continued to disrupt the thread must be so proud of these words from the Hamas spokesman.

"Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas’s political bureau, says in an interview with a Lebanese TV channel that the terror group will repeat the October 7 attack time and again until Israel is annihilated.

“Israel is a country that has no place on our land,” Hamad says in an interview with TV network LBC on October 24, which was published today by MEMRI. “We must remove it because it constitutes a security, military and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nation. We are not ashamed to say this.”

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Being antiwar is all fine and good when war can be avoided by reasonable compromises through negotiations. This is not one of those times.

Israel didn't ask for this war but Israel must fight this war.

This was an entirely preventable war for a very very long time.

How Israel is fighting this war is what the world is taking issue with.

Being anti war is more than “fine and good” - it is necessary for anyone who wants to be deemed civilised, humane, decent, ethical and moral.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Look at you, forging your own path, critiquing all comers, regardless of their side, wherever and whenever you think nonsense has been located.

Some personal growth?

Congrats.

Keep it up.

But he is not critiquing all comers, all comers are critiquing you and there must be a reason? 🤔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Morch said:

As for 'Nazis', 'Neo Nazis' and all this crap - let's get real: Israel is a nuclear capable country.

Is it nuclear capable?

I've got my doubts on that.

is is nuclear capable

• Confused 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Not so.

Generation after generation of unnecessary death and misery over greed for land of which there is an ample amount to be peacefully shared.

IMG_4582.thumb.jpeg.4d997136098768ef836fd796cf69a148.jpeg

Do you think that the Palestinian terrorists will have learned a lesson by all this misery they have caused?

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Do you think that the Palestinian terrorists will have learned a lesson by all this misery they have caused?

So, your post infers:

Palestinians have learned nothing

Palestinians caused “all the misery”

Any thoughts on the Israeli’s?

Your type of thinking is what has caused “all the misery”.

• Confused 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

So, your post infers:

Palestinians have learned nothing

Palestinians caused “all the misery”

Any thoughts on the Israeli’s?

Your type of thinking is what has caused “all the misery”.

My post was meant as an explicit statement rather than an inference.

"Thoughts on Israel" I have many and all different to yours.