ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

There are facts, and there's how one presents or interprets them.

Other than your post not being on topic (this is about a current event, not exploring the entirety of it's historical roots). it also incorporates comments, terms and catchphrases indicating a biased take. Now, that's not surprising, since you've already made your leanings on these matters public.

I think that when people go on about 'the Rothschilds' it's a safe bet to assume where it's coming from and what it relates to. Especially when it's not even germane to the point you might have been trying to make.

There was no Palestinian control over the area in question, there was no unlimited immigration allowed by the British, and from an early point most of what discussed wasn't 'sole' Zionist sovereignty.

The more you post, the more it becomes obvious that your issues with Israel run deeper and wider than previously acknowledged.

Again, not surprising.

That post finally shows some perspective on my attitudes, instead of your usual asides.  You do have a selective memory, tho' occasionally. I have said more than once on this thread that I dislike what the Israeli government has allowed over the years. 6 million Jews and Roma's were shot, burned alive or starved to death by the Nazis in the Holocaust; all due to racism and anti antisemiticism.  I would think that the following generations would have shown a bit more empathy towards Palestinians over the years prior to this horrific event. Ironically, you would think Israelis are conversant with the 'golden rule': do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. If you deflect again and reply that this is off topic and has nothing to do with the build up to the current war, that is your prerogative, under the rules of free speech.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Morch said:

There are facts, and there's how one presents or interprets them.

Other than your post not being on topic (this is about a current event, not exploring the entirety of it's historical roots). it also incorporates comments, terms and catchphrases indicating a biased take. Now, that's not surprising, since you've already made your leanings on these matters public.

I think that when people go on about 'the Rothschilds' it's a safe bet to assume where it's coming from and what it relates to. Especially when it's not even germane to the point you might have been trying to make.

There was no Palestinian control over the area in question, there was no unlimited immigration allowed by the British, and from an early point most of what discussed wasn't 'sole' Zionist sovereignty.

The more you post, the more it becomes obvious that your issues with Israel run deeper and wider than previously acknowledged.

Again, not surprising.

You must be joking? Taking this ''current event'' as a standalone? - I surrender to your bigger brain. 555

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Back on topic, I posted an image earlier of the Tunnel in the hospital, here's the drone video of it. 

"In a briefing to the international media outlets, IDF Spokesman revealed new intelligence showing Hamas's use of medical facilities in the Gaza Strip for terror purposes.

Hagari presents a video showing an underground entrance from Sheikh Hamad Hospital, which connects to #Hamas tunnel networks.

Watch this video"

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I have close friends that are Jews. Are you suggesting that I have to condone the ethnic cleansing of Gazans/Palestinians? 

Well, you do make excuses for hamas and call for the eradication of Israel, so there's that...

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, paddypower said:

That post finally shows some perspective on my attitudes, instead of your usual asides.  You do have a selective memory, tho' occasionally. I have said more than once on this thread that I dislike what the Israeli government has allowed over the years. 6 million Jews and Roma's were shot, burned alive or starved to death by the Nazis in the Holocaust; all due to racism and anti antisemiticism.  I would think that the following generations would have shown a bit more empathy towards Palestinians over the years prior to this horrific event. Ironically, you would think Israelis are conversant with the 'golden rule': do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. If you deflect again and reply that this is off topic and has nothing to do with the build up to the current war, that is your prerogative, under the rules of free speech.

I'm not even sure what you were trying to convey. Why expect Israelis to be better? Is it some axiom that people wronged can't do no wrong? We see this often enough with the Palestinians too. If anything, it's the norm.

As for my original comment - it was rather specific. You go on and on about anything but. Funny, that.

1 minute ago, proton said:

Read the Hadiths as well to understand Hamas strategy- they follow the example of their disgusting founder. Start a war, if losing beg for a ceasefire then then promise peace, then spend a couple of years re arming and building up forces for another surprise attack, breaking the any peace treaty. The monster is quoted in Bukhari admitting he was victorious with terror. (over the Meccans)

Another poster mentioned the metamorphose of the Hamas prisoners to ISIS disciples. It's possible that religious extremism is the modus operandi of the Hamas legions (+/- 40.000)

This phenomenon is also possible for Judaism.

Netanyahu asked previously on different occasions (conflicts) for advice and blessings to the master Rabbi (fi Schneerson).

I think that the depopulation of Gaza is also a religious target.

Netanyahu speaks/spoke (now and in the past) in public (UN + Israel) with religious terms as a holy mission (Promised Land).

Please note that the latest Israeli counter-strikes after the 7th of October attacks also extended to the West Bank, Syria and Southern Lebanon were other Palestinian refugees live. The counter strike should have logically been limited to Gaza (read Hamas) only.

28 minutes ago, paddypower said:

You must be joking? Taking this ''current event'' as a standalone? - I surrender to your bigger brain. 555

You're welcome to look at the message appearing at the beginning of the topic.

And posted more than once by staff on the topic itself.

This is a current news topic, in a news section of a forum.

It's not a history class.

There's a place for reference, background and context - making it into what the topic is about, less so.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I have close friends that are Jews. Are you suggesting that I have to condone the ethnic cleansing of Gazans/Palestinians? 

I suggest rabbits are more into El-ahrairah than Judaism.

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Non-stop ancient history from you, totally off-topic....🙄

I don't know how you continually get away with it...........:whistling:

Can you explain why Netanyahu used the term "AMALEK" in his speech to denominate the enemy : Hamas + more to come.

I try to analyze with others here who are the other enemy and to which extend is this execution (bombing, blockade, etc..) possible as per religious scriptures.

Or can you explain (on-topic) term AMALEK as per your findings ?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, paddypower said:

I agree 100% with your assessment of the Israeli government, ever since Bibi stitched it together to avoid losing power. The ultimate evil is power and what some people will do to acquire it.

How do you feel about Hamas leader, Sinwar almost getting the boot by fellow Hamas members on last internal elections, labeled as 'too soft' on Israel? Maybe a grand attack like 7/10 was just the thing to ensure retaining power and earning prestige?

10 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Another poster mentioned the metamorphose of the Hamas prisoners to ISIS disciples. It's possible that religious extremism is the modus operandi of the Hamas legions (+/- 40.000)

This phenomenon is also possible for Judaism.

Netanyahu asked previously on different occasions (conflicts) for advice and blessings to the master Rabbi (fi Schneerson).

I think that the depopulation of Gaza is also a religious target.

Netanyahu speaks/spoke (now and in the past) in public (UN + Israel) with religious terms as a holy mission (Promised Land).

Please note that the latest Israeli counter-strikes after the 7th of October attacks also extended to the West Bank, Syria and Southern Lebanon were other Palestinian refugees live. The counter strike should have logically been limited to Gaza (read Hamas) only.

Disregarding most of your nonsense -

The last part ignores that Iranian arms are transferred to Hezbollah via Syria (and, of course, to Iranian sponsored militias in Syria). Same goes for Hezbollah attacks on Israel from Lebanon, and similar attack being carried out by Palestinian forces as well. Hamas is present in the West Bank - not a secret.

Logically, you won't not post such rubbish, alas....

27 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Back on topic, I posted an image earlier of the Tunnel in the hospital, here's the drone video of it. 

"In a briefing to the international media outlets, IDF Spokesman revealed new intelligence showing Hamas's use of medical facilities in the Gaza Strip for terror purposes.

Hagari presents a video showing an underground entrance from Sheikh Hamad Hospital, which connects to #Hamas tunnel networks.

Watch this video"

They won't watch it Brian they won't watch any videos it spoils their fun. Plus they can't defend the undefeatable so they would rather ignore it instead they will post links from sites not allowed. They are constantly warned but carry on ignoring the warnings.

• Like 2

Could everyone just state how many Jewish friends they have ?

You get 5 points if you have a Rabbi friend

4 Points if you have an Orthodox Jew friend 

3 Points if you have a Israeli Jewish friend 

2 Points if you have a non Israeli Jewish friend 

1 Point if you have a friend who has a Jewish grandmother .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Are you say that @placeholder is wrong when he said you once said.

Really? There was the time you inferred that a member was Jewish because only a Jew could voice such sentiments. Give it a rest

Oh, I can't see his posts. Can't remember why, but obviously a reason. 

I never said anything like that, so yes, he's wrong. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you explain why Netanyahu used the term "AMALEK" in his speech to denominate the enemy : Hamas + more to come.

I try to analyze with others here who are the other enemy and to which extend is this execution (bombing, blockade, etc..) possible as per religious scriptures.

Or can you explain (on-topic) term AMALEK as per your findings ?

Can you tell me what, exactly, in Netanyahu's career would make anyone take his words literally or seriously?

When talking to the home crowd, leaders often use emotive references, sometimes religious.

Practically all Palestinian leaders do this routinely.

Go away, troll.

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could everyone just state how many Jewish friends they have ?

You get 5 points if you have a Rabbi friend

4 Points if you have an Orthodox Jew friend 

3 Points if you have a Israeli Jewish friend 

2 Points if you have a non Israeli Jewish friend 

1 Point if you have a friend who has a Jewish grandmother .

Sounds like a warmup for Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song.

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Gaza City is now completely surrounded by all sides. Time to send the Ferrets into the Tunnels and Eradicate the vermin.

People will lose their lives, and you go on making them chest thumping comments.

Keyboard warriors for the win.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Oh, I can't see his posts. Can't remember why, but obviously a reason. 

I never said anything like that, so yes, he's wrong. 

Maybe its because he has put most on his ignore list so he doesn't need to see posts he doesn't like.

• Haha 1

Just now, Morch said:

People will lose their lives, and you go on making them chest thumping comments.

Keyboard warriors for the win.

Ok Oh wise one how would you remove terrorists from the tunnels under Gaza come on give us your take on this instead of posting crap like that Morch tell us.

• Haha 1