ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh no, the racial troll following me again. Still waiting for you to prove your inflammatory post that I'm a apartheid supporter

Every post of yours supports more death and destruction as long as it is from Israel an Apartheid state:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Strange how the BBC trust the figures but the Israeli fundamentalists here don't🤔

1. More than 10,300 people have been killed in Gaza according to the Hamas-run health ministry, including more than 4,100 children

36 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who told you the BBC trust the figures?  

They do not. They clearly specify where the figures came from. Could highlight it more, I suppose.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Strange how the BBC trust the figures but the Israeli fundamentalists here don't🤔

1. More than 10,300 people have been killed in Gaza according to the Hamas-run health ministry, including more than 4,100 children

Just think if the Palestinians hadn't started this war none of this would be happening, is there a reason you won't accept facts?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

There were 4,000 kids at my large school. 

Puts things in perspective when thinking of the 4,100+ murdered children in Gaza in the last month. 

Anyone trying to justify this slaughter is... @#£&.

Murdered how? Do you consider all people, all children killed in wars to be 'murdered'?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Morch said:

Murdered how? Do you consider all people, all children killed in wars to be 'murdered'?

Good point, maybe killed illegally or they committed suicide because they couldn't understand what was happening to them, being so traumatised, or the children were just playing lets run into explosions for a laugh.

• Confused 4

46 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

There were 4,000 kids at my large school. 

Puts things in perspective when thinking of the 4,100+ murdered children in Gaza in the last month. 

Anyone trying to justify this slaughter is... @#£&.

I would not be worried, unless you lock all the students in, and start firing rockets at Iran. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I'm not expecting you to actually be very familiar with the content, context, background or facts related to the links you provide.

Or to who penned them, even.

May want to look up what Hamas actually said, In Arabic, and which terminology was used. None of these 'truce' instances was about peace, recognition of Israel or letting go of the violent struggle approach. There are various words used in Arabic which could be applied to 'ceasefire', 'truce' etc. - Hamas's choice of words was always with ominous religious connotations. It's a choice to accept a hyper-biased academic's view and 'interpretation' as objective, or gospel

I thought this was a English only site, so I think your explanation while interesting does not apply here.

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No, but you implied you know something we don't because of your knowledge of Arabic.

Oh, you think I should adjust my posts to the level of ignorance displayed in yours?

What I posted is nothing new, and can be looked up if someone chose to do so.

Been discussed numerous times in the past on such topics.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tmd5855 said:

Following the collapse of the "Signed" Oslo Accords an old saying were tagged onto Yasser Arafat.

"He never missed the opportunity to miss an opportunity"

Taking Saddams side when he invaded Kuwait meant all Palestinians were expelled reducing Kuwait's pre Gulf War population figure by 18%. 

Jordan kicked out Arafat and the PLO creating "Black September".

That quote was from Abba Eban, one of Israel's top diplomats and minister of foreign affairs.

He was kinda handy with these.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

21 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

It takes a special kind of perverse sickness to write something like this Jeff ……. might be time for some serious introspection

It was a tongue in cheek reply to the above post, "Murdered how? Do you consider all people, all children killed in wars to be 'murdered'?"

Sorry if it offended you, it wasn't meant to offend anyone apart from anyone advocating killing children.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Its real easy to "save the children".

1. Stop firing missles

2. Announce and unconditional surrender

3. Raise the white flag and come out with your hands up

4. Release the hostages

That leaves the issue of criminal jurisdiction. Since American citizens were murdered, all of the Hamas leaders would be subject to liability under US law. They should be indicted, arrested and prosecuted as well as any criminal that murdered an American.

Works for me, as long as both sides do the same together in point 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

The extremists/fundamentalists have strange ways of not seeing the atrocities happening, How anyone can say the children were not murdered is beyond me. Shame on them. 

That's because you pretend 'murdered' does not imply intent, or allege such intent without a shred of support.

Not too compliacted, @Neeranam

• Thanks 2

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Works for me, as long as both sides do the same together in point 1

Well you just killed more "children" that you are There are no negotiations. The beating continues until you say uncle.