ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've talked about the evidence that is irrefutable.

I didn't say that the editor or news channel is irrefutable.

Try harder.

The evidence was not 'irrefutable' either.

Try harder.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And the clip starts with the wheelchair being tipped on its back, nothing of what lead up to it. 

Nothing of what led up to it?

Why would that be important?

After all, we’re 300 pages in of being told nothing before October 7 is relevant.

🤣🤣🤷

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What is unreliable about AJ?

It's as reliable as say an American news channel, as the US support genocide at the moment. 

We support surrender or die. You can call it anything you want but we and the Izzies are making the rules, and the rule is easy:

Surrender or die. Easy.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Not bad. Assuming the numbers are true, shows the Izzies are attempting to minimize collateral damage in fighting against a barbaric, uncivilized murderous enemy who have deliberately inserted themselves in the civilian population to ensure the maximization of civilian casualties for publicity and propaganda. Add to that the fact that the Hamas criminals are in many cases indistinuishable from civilians. Great job by the Izzie military in a very tough environment. They are doing better in that regard than we have in the past.

Oh lordy, what's with this Izzie schtick? I get what you mean, but is that really a thing anywhere but with you? In any case I think to really be an Izzie you've gotta have a proper Jewfro. (Frizzy Izzie.)

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Oh lordy, what's with this Izzie schtick? I get what you mean, but is that really a thing anywhere but with you? In any case I think to really be an Izzie you've gotta have a proper Jewfro. (Frizzy Izzie.)

Guess it depends where you are from Mr. English Police

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

You say “we” a lot.

Your views, expressed here in anonymity, don’t align with the views of most Americans.

Most Americans would find the things you say abhorrent.

Confirmation I am correct in this assessment will come about 12 months from now when Biden wins in a landslide and consigns MAGA racists to histories dustbin.

By the way, I am very fond of the works of Eric Hoffer, particularly this little nugget of wisdom:

The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready is he to claim all excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause. 

Note: Before you save the world, Save yourself.

Im saved, thanks, and you are American I assume, since you know whats in our minds.

Your political assessment is waaaay off topic so I wont address it.

Surrender or die. Save yourselves, wave the white flag.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Israel did not create the Hamas. That's another misleading bit of information you (and others on here) repeat.

You are neither neutral nor unbiased, never mind credible.

I don't care much what you pretend to feel, either.

Israel did not create Hamas, Israel helped create Hamas:

Hamas would not exist in its current form without Israeli involvement

https://www.tbsnews.net/hamas-israel-war/how-israel-went-helping-create-hamas-bombing-it-718378

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nothing of what led up to it?

Why would that be important?

After all, we’re 300 pages in of being told nothing before October 7 is relevant.

🤣🤣🤷

You made this comment numerous times. It was addressed over and over again.

There are even several moderator instruction in topic.

All you seem to be interested in are either dead Palestinian children or things that happened before the attack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nothing unreliable about AJ.

It is simply a case of when the message doesn’t fit the narrative, instead of debating the facts, the less courageous shoot the messenger.

You're all for state-controlled media, then?

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

The Hamas terrorist billionaires who live in marble-floored mansions and luxury hotels as they decry Gaza poverty after profiting from misery and terror:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12706715/Hamas-terrorist-billionaires-live-marble-floored-mansions.html

Vilifying Hamas, justified or not, does not excuse Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity.

That schtick no longer works.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

What ? are you too blind to see or too dumb to see what is going on here? where are the so called 'freedom fighters' live and play the life of luxury and where are the poor Palestinians that are suffering the brunt of the stupid 7th October attack on Israel? what were they thinking? that Israel will not retaliate just because the Hamas has hostages? well, they were surly wrong...

🤣🤣👏

And where is Netanyahu’s son?

• Haha 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

I wish it were that easy, however, as the Israelis keep killing Palestinian kids at a world record pace, the text has to keep being revised to the correct, higher, death toll.

We only have Hamas word for that, which of course you hang on to every word they say. But of course the reason for this war is no concern to you because it is the Israelis that are fighting for their right to survive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Probably the same reason there is over 4,000 less kids in Gaza - indiscriminate Israeli bombing of residential areas.

4,000 kids would be alive if the white flag went up.

PS: You forgot the words "with knowledge and complicity of the United States". That makes your terrorist supporting drivel complete.. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

We only have Hamas word for that, which of course you hang on to every word they say. But of course the reason for this war is no concern to you because it is the Israelis that are fighting for their right to survive.

Right to survive?

You think a rag tag bunch of jihadists can end Israel, a state with full access to US funding and state of the art weaponry?

The eternal victim card doesn’t play anymore.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

One thing that side does not understand is the force of history.

They have seen enterprising upstarts come and go .The ottomans, all short of crusaders draped in the guise of the cross , the Brits,and now this.  and yet they persevered. 

They definitely will not be the ones   history names as the ones who lost it. They rather die to the last. 

They do not want to become, what Ephialtes was to Leonidas. Do you know what the Greeks call a nightmare? even almost 3,000 years later.A derivative to that hated name. 

People in that region do not see the world in 60, , 100 or even a thousand years. 

image.png.19a0b7e4fe6bd46ff9a34275891d80e7.png

IMO the strength of the Jews was and is their internationalism.

Things things in a part of the world get bad? Pick up and go where things are better.  The creation of Israel was IMO a mistake that has trapped them in the quagmire of the trap of nationalism, where unreasonable  amounts of  life and gold is spend to defend it. 

Well I would love to respond, but Google translate or your English teacher has made a mishmash of whatever you are trying to say. And its probably off topic anyway.

• Haha 1