ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

8 minutes ago, rabas said:

Why would you link to anything of which you can't claim any part is true?  That's odd.

Anybody on this entire thread that claims they know that any info they linked to is "true" is either lying or naïve. 

What I linked to was a starting point, with other links and other names to Google.  I've been curious enough to go down a bunch of rabbitholes this afternoon before I popped my head up on this thread.  Mostly because I don't trust interweb fact checkers.

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

There's links out the wazoo.  And dozens of results when I Bing'ed her name and then other names listed in those linked articles.

You should follow a couple and get out of your echo chamber.  It'll be weeks before the fact checkers get to this stuff.

Nah as said your article contains no links, better stick to source and here she is speaking English with no dodgy subs

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes we are reading your posts promoting the conspiracy theories via the sick Scott Ritter

From my wiki link :

William Scott Ritter Jr. (born July 15, 1961) is an American author, international relations analyst, former United States Marine Corps intelligence officer, former United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM) weapons inspector, and a convicted sex offender.

I think he has some field experience of the many clowns in the business and he starts to laugh (like me) as soon as he is in contact of false war propaganda...like me...LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

From my wiki link :

William Scott Ritter Jr. (born July 15, 1961) is an American author, international relations analyst, former United States Marine Corps intelligence officer, former United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM) weapons inspector, and a convicted sex offender.

I think he has some field experience of the many clowns in the business and he starts to laugh (like me) as soon as he is in contact of false war propaganda...like me...LOL

Your post will not stay up for long. Its pure conspiracy theory from a Russian apologist and pedo

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

War propaganda includes and is not limited to : lying, gaslighting, perception control, deflection, exaggeration, minimalization, PR, drama, insults, historical connection, bias, dehumanization, blackmailing, etc...

Sounds familiar or not?

Lol, it's uncanny 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Bet they didnt know you dance on the graves of their murdered folk. Hi Avram, Im Jeff the Chef, nice to meet you, Hitler was right.....

Of course you have a link to a video of me doing that, or are you trying to get your stupidest post count up even higher? 

27 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

War propaganda includes and is not limited to : lying, gaslighting, perception control, deflection, exaggeration, minimalization, PR, drama, insults, historical connection, bias, dehumanization, blackmailing, etc...

Sounds familiar or not?

All the things you put on your name cards?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, impulse said:

Anybody on this entire thread that claims they know that any info they linked to is "true" is either lying or naïve. 

What I linked to was a starting point, with other links and other names to Google.  I've been curious enough to go down a bunch of rabbitholes this afternoon before I popped my head up on this thread.  Mostly because I don't trust interweb fact checkers.

Considering the sources that you do seem to trust, that's not saying a whole lot.

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Gosh.  I counted 15.  

Why do you want links from highly questionable sources when you have a clear, in person statement about what happened? 

She clearly says she was used as a naked human-shield, after already being shot in the leg, as Hamas threatened to again shoot her and the terrorist (her words) holding her by the throat. 

Let me guess, you want those links saying how nice she was treated by polite Hamas angles. 

44 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Interesting.  Why would Israel want the world to think more died on Oct 7 than actually did? 

Why would be so sick to say 40 babies were beheaded? 

Why would Biden say he saw the video when he didn't? 

Your post ticks quite a lot of these boxes . 

35 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Sounds familiar or not?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

Why do you want links from highly questionable sources when you have a clear, in person statement about what happened? 

She clearly says she was used as a naked human-shield, after already being shot in the leg, as Hamas threatened to again shoot her and the terrorist (her words) holding her by the throat. 

Let me guess, you want those links saying how nice she was treated by polite Hamas angles. 

You're caught up in the minutiae.  She's a tiny part of this. 

My link got taken down, but Google her name and you can find dozens of links, a lot of them to MSM articles and a lot of them quoting Israeli media and official sources.  Don't just look at what I linked.  Follow some of those links and you'll find witness accounts of tanks destroying homes with hostages inside, helicopters ordered out with no clear delineation of who is who on the battlefield, civilians caught in the crossfire and a lot of other disturbing witness statements and after action inspections.  Do some Googling yourself and then Google the names and places in those articles.  

It's all pretty disturbing.

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

My link got taken down, but Google her name and you can find dozens of links, a lot of them to MSM articles and a lot of them quoting Israeli media and official sources.  Don't just look at what I linked.  Follow some of those links and you'll find witness accounts of tanks destroying homes with hostages inside, helicopters ordered out with no clear delineation of who is who on the battlefield, civilians caught in the crossfire and a lot of other disturbing witness statements and after action inspections.  Do some Googling yourself and then Google the names and places in those articles.  

Finally, the denial.

She, short lived hero of Hamas disinformation was really about nothing. What they said she said never happened. 

So why should anyone believe the other misinformation you pedal?

Edited by rabas

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

It's not. It's expected there will be incidents of friendly fire, mistaken identity and so on in a chaotic situation. You and the other poster push hard for this to be the main dish. I doubt anyone seriously claims that, other than the conspiracy theory jobs that collect and twist bits from reports. Saying there was none of that, is probably incorrect - saying it was a major part of what happened, probably incorrect as well.

What's disturbing is the insistence that posters follow dodgy reports and sources.

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Great, glad you saw it, opinions suck don't they, but they are just that opinions whether you like them or not, freedom of speech and thought.

Well, you’re not only glad that I read the comment in which you declared yourself a racist Jeff, but you seem positively proud of being so; but as you say, freedom of speech permits you, although not sure myself that freedom of speech is best utilised in such a way.

• Like 2