ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

But he is a liar like you. 😂

Your repetitive provocation doesn't work...can you stay on topic instead of accusing Mr. Neeranam and me.

I've apologized for him (without doing wrong) so it's case closed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I'm glad it's your opinion. You can't backup with facts.

Can you stay on topic instead of playing the desert psychologist...

Stop bull   ing Thorgal i asked you to prove a carrier was sent you lied i asked you to provide evidence of special forces operating another lie you couldn't back up so don't come on here telling us your backing up with facts your a liar and your facts are always deleted by the mods. So stop the old B/S

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Stop bull   ing Thorgal i asked you to prove a carrier was sent you lied i asked you to provide evidence of special forces operating another lie you couldn't back up so don't come on here telling us your backing up with facts your a liar and your facts are always deleted by the mods. So stop the old B/S

On topic please. Thanks.

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

What point are you trying to make ?

Sounds like you are boasting about Hamas still holding hostages 

No, I'm worried that this ground offensive takes so long to free the hostages if you compare the equipment of IDF : aircraft carriers, helicopters, drones, tanks, satellite, F16's, 300.000 reservists,...

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Correct, you are a much more creative liar than Kuhn Scotty, he just regurgitates the same ones over and over, you come up with new ones all the time. 

And some of yours are real doozies, remember the WW1 aircraft carrier you said the UK was sending? You know, the one that was sold for scrap back in the '40s? 

I don't know Khun Scotty.

The Argus aircraft carrier transported Harrier fighter jets to the Falklands. These jets raise vertically...but still it's not an aircraft carrier...LOL

On topic please. Thanks. LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its quite likely that Hamas will kill the hostages , so better to view them as already deceased and any that remain alive and freed will be a bonus 

I think the hostages are too valuable for hamas to kill them intentionally. 

IDF says division has completed capture of al-Shati camp in Gaza

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-division-has-completed-capture-of-al-shati-camp-in-gaza/

That's the area North of the Al-Shifa Hospital.

Hamas has command node under Al-Shifa hospital, US official says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-has-command-node-under-al-shifa-hospital-us-official-says/ar-AA1jRKBs

US intelligence on Hamas operations under Al-Shifa Hospital supports Israeli claims: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/International/live-updates/israel-gaza-hamas-war/us-intelligence-on-hamas-operations-under-alshifa-hospital-supports-israeli-claims-sources-104859318?id=104837945

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

No, I understood that some people don't want to have friendly fire and Judaism as on topic for a topic of Israel.

Some others use the word liar or force apology when they are cornered...wile nothing has been lied or nothing had to be apologized...

I wasn't  commenting on your friendly fire accusations , but this thread is about a war , the topic of Judaism can be discussed in the Religion forums .

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

War is terrible, but eventually the perpetrators will be caught and get their just rewards.

Things could have been so much better if Israel security had been on the ball looking out for the home grown Terrorists of Palestine rather than watching out for the unrest about Israel's internal politics about Bibi.

That and more equal treatment of Palestinians since 2005/6.

Israel needs to clamp down on Palestinians to stop terrorism  and Israel also should treat Palestinians more equally by NOT clamping down on them 

So Israel should clamp down on Palestinians and also at the same time , Not clamp down on them 

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nothing like throwing in victim blaming as deflection for such horrific rapes

Get it right, perpetrator blaming, you do like deflecting as to who is to blame for all this.

The victims will be forever victims no matter what we all think of the situation. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel needs to clamp down on Palestinians to stop terrorism  and Israel also should treat Palestinians more equally by NOT clamping down on them 

So Israel should clamp down on Palestinians and also at the same time , Not clamp down on them 

Can't quite see how you get to that, but it takes all sorts.

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I wasn't  commenting on your friendly fire accusations , but this thread is about a war , the topic of Judaism can be discussed in the Religion forums .

Israeli Friendly fire has been confirmed by Israeli witnesses and news outlets. I did not do any accusation.

The religious element in this conflict is on topic and will have a high impact on the further developments, even if you're secular. Netanyahu, Nasrallah, Hamas, Erdogan, etc all comment this conflict with their religious cards.