ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Was you applauding Hamas for still holding the hostages ?

This was my original reply, please don't distort my message.

Many hostages have not been released and are still at risk.

The negotiations to exchange them never worked and the ground offensive didn't release them too...

Please provide proof of my posts that I've applauded Hamas for keeping the hostages...?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18503480

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The negotiations to exchange them never worked and the ground offensive didn't release them too...

Please provide proof of my posts that I've applauded Hamas for keeping the hostages...?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18503480

Shall we get back to basic English .

Do you know what a question is and do you know when you are being asked a question ?

I asked you a question and you are asking me to provide proof of....................something

As I asked a question , you just need to answer the question .

It makes no sense that you asked me to provide proof of something , as I made no claims about anything 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Shall we get back to basic English .

Do you know what a question is and do you know when you are being asked a question ?

I asked you a question and you are asking me to provide proof of....................something

As I asked a question , you just need to answer the question .

It makes no sense that you asked me to provide proof of something , as I made no claims about anything 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

You are not making any sense .

Can you take some time out and learn about question mark usage ?

You don't use a question mark when making a statement, like you did above

A question mark is used when a question is being asked , as I asked you a question , I have nothing to show proof off 

5 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Get it right, perpetrator blaming, you do like deflecting as to who is to blame for all this.

The victims will be forever victims no matter what we all think of the situation. 

I bet you tell your daughter "sweetie, its ok for some one to rape and degrade you if they are mad at me".  

I bet you tell your son "when you feel someone wrongs you, make sure you rape their kids first. In fact, its OK to rape anyone you come by when you are feeling oppressed"

Truly, your recent post on this sunbject have lowered you to the depths of evil and loathesomeness in the sewer of hate your Hamas FRIENDS AND ALLIES frolic in. 

You are truly outed to the nth degree. Be a man and dont hold back so we all can see how evil and hate ridden you are.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

What negotiations have ended in failure?

Is the ground offensive not ongoing?  

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

As most should know as its all over the news, IDF have now stormed the hospital. Here's a statement direct from them:

Operational Update:
IDF forces are carrying out a precise and targeted operation against Hamas in a specified area in the Shifa Hospital, based on intelligence information and an operational necessity.

The IDF is conducting a ground operation in Gaza to defeat Hamas and rescue our hostages. Israel is at war with Hamas, not with the civilians in Gaza.

The IDF forces include medical teams and Arabic speakers, who have undergone specified training to prepare for this complex and sensitive environment, with the intent that no harm is caused to the civilians being used by Hamas as human shields.

In recent weeks, the IDF has publicly warned time and again that Hamas' continued military use of the Shifa hospital jeopardizes its protected status under international law, and enabled ample time to stop this unlawful abuse of the hospital. Yesterday, the IDF conveyed to the relevant authorities in Gaza once again that all military activities within the hospital must cease within 12 hours. Unfortunately, they did not.

The IDF has also facilitated wide-scale evacuations of the hospital and maintained regular dialogue with hospital authorities.

We call upon all Hamas terrorists present in the hospital to surrender.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1724579353193754958

What Hamas are doing under the hospital, and using civilians as human shields is called perfidy. It is specifically prohibited under the Geneva Conventions and is deemed to be a war crime. It also removes the normal protections afforded to citizens in war. As such, Hamas are literally inviting the slaughter of their own people and are directly responsible for their deaths.

But then we knew that they would absolutely do this after 7th October - these are not squeamish men.

From The Geneva Convention:

“Perfidy constitutes a breach of the law of war and so is a war crime, as it degrades the protections and mutual restraints developed in the interest of all parties, combatants and civilians”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nothing like throwing in victim blaming as deflection for such horrific rapes

My first sentence of my post you are referring to and I quote:

"War is terrible, but eventually the perpetrators will be caught and get their just rewards."

If you consider the rest of the post as deflection for such horrific rapes, that's your opinion, nothing more, as far as I'm concerned.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Hamas Terrorist atrocities caused this part of an ongoing war that's been going on in my opinion since 1948.

So, we're just going to forget about the prior 400 years of Ottoman imperialism in the Middle East and pretend it never occurred? 

That's convenient. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

My first sentence of my post you are referring to and I quote:

"War is terrible, but eventually the perpetrators will be caught and get their just rewards."

If you consider the rest of the post as deflection for such horrific rapes, that's your opinion, nothing more, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh please it was victim blaming at its finest and most disgusting. This was nothing to do with war, this was a horrendous terrorist act and a hellish torture of mutilation, rape and being shot in the head while at the same time being raped. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Given some of the vile racist and antisemitic comments you have made Jeff, it is no surprise to see you victim blaming again. I noticed in an earlier comment you were making protestations that your comments have the same value as anyone else’s …… I disagree, I think for the most part they are racially motivated and consequently valueless.

Well that's your opinion, I think you're well aware of mine, you can either like it or lump it.

Nothing will ever convince me Israel cannot take no blame in any of this going back to 1948.

I have nothing but respect for Jews, Christians, Muslims Buddhists or any other religion you want to mention, everyone has a choice to follow whatever they want to believe religion wise, the fact I personally choose not to follow a religion is my choice.
As for what you've spouted on your disagreements, go tell it to someone who cares because I don't.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh please it was victim blaming at its finest and most disgusting. This was nothing to do with war, this was a horrendous terrorist act and a hellish torture of mutilation, rape and being shot in the head while at the same time being raped. 

Are you for real "nothing to do with war" of course it is has everything to do with war.

I've said before War is war, victors or losers in any conflict past or present have any amount of war crimes that they after the event regret and under the laws of war have been brought up on charges to answer for whatever they had done.

Hopefully this will happen when this war is over.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, we're just going to forget about the prior 400 years of Ottoman imperialism in the Middle East and pretend it never occurred? 

That's convenient. 

No, let's go back as far as before civilisation started, whenever that was or has it even started yet. if you wish.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Are you for real "nothing to do with war" of course it is has everything to do with war.

I've said before War is war, victors or losers in any conflict past or present have any amount of war crimes that they after the event regret and under the laws of war have been brought up on charges to answer for whatever they had done.

Hopefully this will happen when this war is over.

What happened on the 7th was not a war, it was a terrorist act. It was rape, murder and kidnap:

"Hamas fighters mutilate a woman while raping her, and said that one of her attackers then shot her in the head as he continued to rape her.

Israel’s police commissioner Yaacov Shabtai told the BBC after the briefing that this was not a one-off testimony."

"You heard how they cut part of the body between one rape and another,”

The above was not war ^^^^

Pathetic excuses and victim blaming for those that suffered like this

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Get it right, perpetrator blaming, you do like deflecting as to who is to blame for all this.

The victims will be forever victims no matter what we all think of the situation. 

Can you clarify to us who carried out the attacks on the festival goers on the 7th Jeff ?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Thorgal i will put it nicely you are no longer wanted on this thread and your posts are worthless do the right thing and walk away your wanted on this Topic.

• Sad 2