ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Sick denialism, shameful rhetoric when verified video and image evidence clearly exists.

Not true, from a pure objective legal viewpoint he's right :  contrary to your words, International Law stablish that the occupation power is responsible for the well being of all civilians in its territory.

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

What a remarkably sick comment of denial and deflection; when I read your first few comments I thought you might be posting objectively, but  your anti-Israeli rhetoric didn’t take long to come bubbling to the surface …. crossfire, are you serious (rhetorical)

Neither denial nor deflection.

I have spent a considerable time in the middle east.

I am agnostic and have no tolerance for crimes against humanity committed by any and all religious zealots on a tit for tat basis throughout ancient, modern and "very recent" history. 

All actions conducted today, starts a continuance tomorrow etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Not true, from a pure objective legal viewpoint he's right :  contrary to your words, International Law stablish that the occupation power is responsible for the well being of all civilians in its territory.

Which parts of this are right exactly, let me know? & tell me why my response was contrary to the words? When your done with that I'll get back to you on international law.

image.png.dee61ab2badc5c370dbf8a020557e335.png

25 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Not denial, not rhetoric either, advise where the corresponding video or images of beheading or sadistic throat slashing are, as similar to Uncle Joe, we all have seen them, but we haven't.

Nah, I read your post and that's exactly what it was.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RanongCat said:

If  the IDF genuinely intend only to seek and destroy  Hamas agents can they explain the  shelling on southern areas the  Gazans have been instructed to  retreat to?

Yes, Hamas are firing rockets from the southern areas using the civilians as human shields, this report from one of the southern cities they have evacuated to:

Khan Younis: A Gaza city on its knees, now with a million mouths to feed

And it is not as if this city is safe from harm. It is regularly bombed - it is still in a warzone. Collapsed buildings and piles of rubble litter the streets.

I heard rocket launches from near the hospital, as Hamas continues to strike inside Israel. That is an open invitation for retaliation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67116403

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes, Hamas are firing rockets from the southern areas using the civilians as human shields, this report from one of the southern cities they have evacuated to:

Khan Younis: A Gaza city on its knees, now with a million mouths to feed

And it is not as if this city is safe from harm. It is regularly bombed - it is still in a warzone. Collapsed buildings and piles of rubble litter the streets.

I heard rocket launches from near the hospital, as Hamas continues to strike inside Israel. That is an open invitation for retaliation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67116403

Oh ! So humanitarian  Principles  fail on both sides? Israel says  "go here"  and Hamas  says " Yeah, do it  ! ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

I'm sorry but I  would rate that as a cop out. There will be many non Palestinians who were originally "granted" access to Gaza for reason well justified  by International humanitarian justification that even the extremist Israeli authorities  could not  easily deny.

My  question aligns with the numerous enquiries  being made on behalf of  foreign  entities known to be trapped inside  Gaza who by  no definition are  dual citizens at all !

If  the IDF genuinely intend only to seek and destroy  Hamas agents can they explain the  shelling on southern areas the  Gazans have been instructed to  retreat to?

The Rafah crossing  was closed by admitted Israeli shelling. The evidence of actions that supports the genocidal intent of Israel is accumulating  almost  hourly  now.

While the bias of propaganda will sadly taint reports the statistics indicate  60% of deaths in Gaza to date have been  women and children. Even if that is an exaggeration  it remains a fact that these are civilian victims of a bombing and shelling campaign in equal  inhumane retaliation to the (reported ? ) impact of the gross Hamas  assault. Intentional or not that mirrors the horrors of the ethnic cleansing Israel perpetrated on the Palestinians who plus ensuing generations have been  enclaved in the Gaza strip ever since

Two wrongs do not make a right. While Israelis may be being "justifiably" incensed to a renewed  distraction from Netanyahu's historic record of gross corruption unfortunately the potential for a wider conflagration involving several Muslim countries who feel both genuine core Islamic compulsion to confront Israel is being genuinely considered .

As the US  has found military resistance and capacity in surrounding territories is not so easily overcome. While Hamas may have some sympathies it is Hezbollah that commands a more serious capacity and support that threatens demonstration.

The threat of exterminational ( is that  not  word ? ) conflicts are currently expanding in potential driven by the basic ignorance of irrational emotional subscription to the dictate of  politically  endowed social psychopaths.

TWIF'd

expanding in potential

Some paragraph editing will be appreciated.

Not a cop out. I was giving my opinion as to what I think Israeli reasoning is based on, and what are their motivations.

It is true that there are clear cases where passage could be granted, but announcing such a move would inevitably result in all semi-applicable cases showing up as well. This would create the same sort of situation Egypt tries to avoid. From a PR point of view, it would be a disaster.

I'm not sure if I expanded or explained well enough one of the security issues. Opening the border pass in this manner will require a time window in which the border pass will be manned by Israelis, no Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip. Quite a lot of Israelis to be lumped together on Hamas's front door. Even with ceasefire, trusting Hamas not to for it would be a major gamble.

I am not aware that areas designated as 'safe' for evacuees were attacked by the IAF. Not saying it did not happen, but not aware of such. Mistakes can happen on a battle zone, so there's that. But a deliberate attack as you imply? Probably not.

Almost all of the casualty figures from Gaza originate from the local ministry of health, controlled by Hamas. In past instances, casualty figure claims were routinely inflated in various ways. When the dust settles, there are usually three differing tallies remaining - the Hamas's, Israel's and the UN's.

There are a whole lot of civilian casualties, No one denies the fact. But there is a difference, even if some on here refuse to accept it, between deliberately targeting civilians (as in the Hamas attack) and what Israel does. It might be hard to grasp, but International law does not actually afford civilians full protections from all instances of war. It doesn't make it righteous, pretty or nice, or good. It's how it is.

I was answering your questions seriously until I ran into the 'genocide' nonsense now. If what Israel does is indeed a 'genocide'  or if Israel had such intentions, than it is going about it in a very half-arsed manner. Genocide would not include a call for civilians to evacuate, then bomb empty buildings.

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Which parts of this are right exactly, let me know? & tell me why my response was contrary to the words? When your done with that I'll get back to you on international law.

image.png.dee61ab2badc5c370dbf8a020557e335.png

I agree with Paul and the protesting Israeli's.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You’ll need to wear a nice frock, or tell them that you’re gender indeterminate

Paul is a masculine name and my own, so I wont hide behind a frock. Can't really see myself in drag and I don't think my children would forgive me if I told them that Dad is now non existent.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Not a cop out. I was giving my opinion as to what I think Israeli reasoning is based on, and what are their motivations.

It is true that there are clear cases where passage could be granted, but announcing such a move would inevitably result in all semi-applicable cases showing up as well. This would create the same sort of situation Egypt tries to avoid. From a PR point of view, it would be a disaster.

I'm not sure if I expanded or explained well enough one of the security issues. Opening the border pass in this manner will require a time window in which the border pass will be manned by Israelis, no Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip. Quite a lot of Israelis to be lumped together on Hamas's front door. Even with ceasefire, trusting Hamas not to for it would be a major gamble.

I am not aware that areas designated as 'safe' for evacuees were attacked by the IAF. Not saying it did not happen, but not aware of such. Mistakes can happen on a battle zone, so there's that. But a deliberate attack as you imply? Probably not.

Almost all of the casualty figures from Gaza originate from the local ministry of health, controlled by Hamas. In past instances, casualty figure claims were routinely inflated in various ways. When the dust settles, there are usually three differing tallies remaining - the Hamas's, Israel's and the UN's.

There are a whole lot of civilian casualties, No one denies the fact. But there is a difference, even if some on here refuse to accept it, between deliberately targeting civilians (as in the Hamas attack) and what Israel does. It might be hard to grasp, but International law does not actually afford civilians full protections from all instances of war. It doesn't make it righteous, pretty or nice, or good. It's how it is.

I was answering your questions seriously until I ran into the 'genocide' nonsense now. If what Israel does is indeed a 'genocide'  or if Israel had such intentions, than it is going about it in a very half-arsed manner. Genocide would not include a call for civilians to evacuate, then bomb empty buildings.

Still a cop out !

Is it an assertion or a fact Israel is only bombing empty buildings ?

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Paul is a masculine name and my own, so I wont hide behind a frock. Can't really see myself in drag and I don't think my children would forgive me if I told them that Dad is now non existent.

I fully understand, but you wouldn't get past the first interview 

36 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Some Israeli families call PM Netanyahu a "traitor", because there was insufficient security for the settlers and soldiers.

To leave Gaza like Hamas did is impossible.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/video/israeli-protestors-call-pm-netanyahu-traitor-103982146 

Some American families call Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Abraham Lincon traitors, 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

Still a cop out !

Is it an assertion or a fact Israel is only bombing empty buildings ?

I answered your questions, patiently even.

I have provided answers, which you may not like, but are reasonable and fact based.

I have pointed several inaccuracies and so on in your post.

You can't handle it, so you shout 'cop out'.

I did said 'only', that's your addition. The point was that asking people to evacuate before you bomb them is counterproductive if you wish to carry on a proper genocide.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

A small aside but I am curious about the "authoratative " language you  use  as if in possession of some superior source of information?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3