Wife of Thai Worker in Israel Breaks Down in Tears as Husband Killed

snoop1130

1696842011_698071-tnamcot.jpg

BANGKOK, Oct 9 (TNA) – The wife of a Thai worker killed in Israel is devastated after receiving heartbreaking news that her husband lost his life in a violent incident.

In the midst of the Israel-Hamas fighting, it has been reported that 12 Thai nationals have lost their lives, with confirmation from Israeli authorities for two Thai deaths, while the identities of the other 10 are still awaiting verification by their employers. Additionally, eight Thai workers have been injured, and 11 have been taken hostage.

Full story: Thai News Agency 2023-10-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 9

In fact, there is absolutely no need for the Thai Government to bring back their citizens from Israel, because from now on in, it is going to be a very one sided "war", and Israel by and large is going to be a very safe place to be, compared to Palestine.

8 hours ago, Denim said:

Wish you would ban the sick member who left a laughing imoji  on the OP.

What is wrong with people like this ? They really need a psychiatrist. 

I second that request,

It was the first thing I saw after reading this very sad article and I was offended. as I am sure most people in this forum were . If that's not inappropriate content,then  I don't know what is

Very Sad for the lady, and her family, I can only imagine what their going trough. RIP

Edited by sirineou
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1