American Tourist Arrested for Stabbing Incident in Chiang Mai

webfact

1 minute ago, damo1967 said:

Another one who doesn;t get it LOL....  hahaha

On the contrary, you're the one who doesn't get it. The two sentences I referenced do contain a contradiction, given the context that they are related to the same altercation and involve the same police agency and the threat posed by Brian. In the first sentence, it is stated that the city's law enforcement quickly neutralized the threat, suggesting that the situation was resolved promptly. However, the second sentence states that the municipal and tourist police forces tracked down Brian at a nearby inn the next day, implying that Brian was not immediately apprehended or the threat fully eliminated. So, no offense intended, but you might want to consider taking a course in reading comprehension. Also, maybe some anger management counseling might be in order as well. 

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Im a Yank and my weapon is my brain...sorry to disappoint your stereotype, as with

the chinese girl i met last week that was convinced ALL of us Yanks own a gun

Im not a fearful coward that watches fox news and I support BLM...but then again im radical!

Sidenote I am not eating a cheeseburger at McDonalds today either.....shocked???

Drop your country in the reply so I can make assumptions about you next......thanks in advance

Well, I mean, one of those assumptions is that you're probably not so well educated, and evidence is that you completely misunderstood the statement. Americans are more shooty than stabby, as ably pointed out by another poster. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So?   There's already been plenty of identifying photos.

My apologies, I only saw one with a partial blur to his face, and no rifle, which of course before you say anything, was probably taken in the US. 

Edited by roo860

8 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Oh I think you're confused. This guy was definitely 'triggered' by something someone said, like, "BLM is a scam" or "Don't mutilate children".

BLM is definitely a scam and border line terrorists . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, JCauto said:

The horrors of the outside world, where it's hard to get a gun for an American so he can keep himself safe! 

I guess all those unarmed Israelis who were just butchered by Hamas terrorists felt safe with their country's strict Gun Control laws. Sadly, they weren't.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There were also many armed Israelis who were killed by Hamas in the invasion 

Yes, but it was those armed Israelis who put a stop to the invasion of their country by Hamas terrorists, not the unarmed and defenseless.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, oslooskar said:

I guess all those unarmed Israelis who were just butchered by Hamas terrorists felt safe with their country's strict Gun Control laws. Sadly, they weren't.

A anti gun control post in a Chiang Mai stabbing thread? You see everything these days. Gun control in Israel, where military service is compulsory and ex service people keep weapons at their home. Better up your anti gun control posting game, not just toss it against the wall and hope something sticks.
Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1