41 Thai Workers Return Home from Israel

snoop1130

1697102250_651944-tnamcot-768x512.jpg

BANGKOK, Oct 12 (TNA) – The first batch of 41 Thai workers has returned home from Israel while the Thai government is actively working to expedite the safe return of Thai nationals and is considering a third-country solution to achieve this goal.

Foreign Minister Parnpree Bahiddha-Nukara, Labor Minister Pipat Ratchakitprakarn, Defence Minister Sutin Klungsang and Deputy Public Health Minister Santi Promphat welcomed the Thai returnees at the airport on Thursday.

Mr. Parnpree said the returning workers on this day comprised 15 people who received assistance from the Thai embassy in Israel, while the remaining 26 managed to arrange their own return flights.

Caption: Photos by Chamnanwut Sukhumwanit

Full story: Thai News Agency 2023-10-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I hope they all had work permits..

I hope it was pre-organized for them to on landing be given instant free access to telephones, Line, What's App or whatever so they could very quickly call their loveones here. 

• Like 1

What happened to the A340 and 4 C130s that were due to sweep in from the skies to rescue their people?

Edit - I see from another thread that they don't actually have enough pilots for the A340!

"Ding Dong - ladies and gentlemen, if there are any people who know how to fly one of these things, could they make themselves known to the cabin crew!"

Edited by herfiehandbag