What are you having for Dinner tonight?

bob smith

Ive got a choice tonight but Im not really hungry I had quite a big lunch, Moo Deang and Rice with some Wontons on the side,

I did go shopping in Central this morning and they have the food counter, so I bought a couple of things failing that I can make a cheese and ham salad, beer first right now 

11 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Ive got a choice tonight but Im not really hungry I had quite a big lunch, Moo Deang and Rice with some Wontons on the side,

I did go shopping in Central this morning and they have the food counter, so I bought a couple of things failing that I can make a cheese and ham salad, beer first right now 

Nothing wrong with a ham cheese salad mate.

big dollop of salad cream/mayo in there too?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Sorry fellas but all my pics will be nasty vegan fare. You know...fresh, plant-based, healthy grub. EW!!! ????Normally gf cooks at home, but we're in Chiang Mai for 2 weeks, so the dining out options are vast and exquisite. Last night...

PSX_20231015_094534.thumb.jpg.2590cd5326b3b87d256f41d2b6f3f49b.jpg

Fresh salad bowl

PSX_20231015_093951.thumb.jpg.a3aa37055e0ba4943cc665b0809e156c.jpg

Spinach Ravioli with...yes, even vegan parmesan! Oh and 2 carafes of red wine????

Looks mega that mate!

• Thumbs Up 2

Tonight @ around 8:00pm ,  I shall be having Chicken Panang with Brown Jasmine Rice , just waiting for the chicken to defrost , I could defrost it in the microwave , but prefer to let it defrost naturally.. will post a photo when ready , but not expecting any culinary awards..????

IMG_0333.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, a3tsw said:

Tonight @ around 8:00pm ,  I shall be having Chicken Panang with Brown Jasmine Rice , just waiting for the chicken to defrost , I could defrost it in the microwave , but prefer to let it defrost naturally.. will post a photo when ready , but not expecting any culinary awards..????

IMG_0333.jpeg

You on a diet? 

5 minutes ago, marin said:

Rustic pork stew, been cooking slowly since 11am. Pork butt, pearl onions, baby potatoes, green beans and carrots. Nice crusty loaf of sourdough and a green salad to go with it. Looks like lots of leftovers to freeze up.

IMG_20210314_164656.jpg

Looks like a winner that mate!!

nice glass of red would go well with that.

7 minutes ago, a3tsw said:

IMG_0333.jpeg

Enjoy it bud!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

I’d like to start a topic on food.

this thread is where people can post pictures of their dinner,

what they have had or about to have.

or any meal for that matter, can be breakfast or lunch as well.

Ive just had an Indian, vindaloo to be exact.

it was hot but it was bloody good!

I had 3 glasses of red wine with it,

sorry about the lack of pictures,

but I didn’t take my Phone with me..

lets see them mouth watering food photos then!!

Happy Sunday folks 

There's been a food thread for ages.

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

You on a diet? 

Not really , I find that with the hot weather here , I consume a lot more liquids than I would back home , meaning that my appetite is somewhat diminished when teatime comes around..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a3tsw said:

Not really , I find that with the hot weather here , I consume a lot more liquids than I would back home , meaning that my appetite is somewhat diminished when teatime comes around..

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

not sure I agree with that.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Sorry fellas but all my pics will be nasty vegan fare. You know...fresh, plant-based, healthy grub. EW!!! ????Normally gf cooks at home, but we're in Chiang Mai for 2 weeks, so the dining out options are vast and exquisite. Last night...

PSX_20231015_094534.thumb.jpg.2590cd5326b3b87d256f41d2b6f3f49b.jpg

Fresh salad bowl

PSX_20231015_093951.thumb.jpg.a3aa37055e0ba4943cc665b0809e156c.jpg

Spinach Ravioli with...yes, even vegan parmesan! Oh and 2 carafes of red wine????

Vegan wine I hope 555

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

55555! Good try Kannika

Well, individual tastes do actually vary.....

This was a photo of a meal which can be found on any street corner in UK at 2am on a weekend. 555

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, a3tsw said:

Teatime, ahahahahaa