90 days reporting 16 Oct

You can make an appointment for a 90-Day Report at CW and the process is very fast; two minutes for me.

Service time is quoted at 10 minutes (duration, with an appointment).

It looks like there are 36 slots each day for appointments.

No open appointments for tomorrow, but several on Friday, and more farther out.

10:15 appointment cleared Counter 4 in less than a minute, Desk B66 took me as soon as she cleared her current customer.

IMO it would be wise to book an appointment at -30 days (back from the end of the grace period) assuming online won't work and as a back-up.

7 hours ago, Lorry said:

Had to wait for 410 people in the queue, mostly Chinese. About 8 hours. 

I'm surprised there are that many people queued for a 90-day report. What time did you first queue? And finish?

There are runners, thrid-parties who can be seen carrying a stack of 20 - 50 passports, who can gum up the works occasionally.

The Re-Entry Permit Queue must have been dreadful.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

You can make an appointment for a 90-Day Report at CW and the process is very fast; two minutes for me.

Service time is quoted at 10 minutes (duration, with an appointment).

It looks like there are 36 slots each day for appointments.

No open appointments for tomorrow, but several on Friday, and more farther out.

10:15 appointment cleared Counter 4 in less than a minute, Desk B66 took me as soon as she cleared her current customer.

IMO it would be wise to book an appointment at -30 days (back from the end of the grace period) assuming online won't work and as a back-up.

I'm surprised there are that many people queued for a 90-day report. What time did you first queue? And finish?

There are runners, thrid-parties who can be seen carrying a stack of 20 - 50 passports, who can gum up the works occasionally.

The Re-Entry Permit Queue must have been dreadful.

Thanks for that. Just made an appointment for Friday afternoon, queue number 1127. Have no faith anymore in their 90 day online report.

They seem to be taking more fees with more customers with no improvement of service. It is still only about 5 booths to deal with the daily crowds at CW.

It was all working much better when the 90 day reports was based at Muang Thong Thani.

Edited by freeworld
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

It worked fine yesterday...

Good to know.

She sounded like it was a computer mistake not for everybody

16 hours ago, Lorry said:

IO apologized that online didn't work, it was a mistake of their computer

9 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Excellent idea.

Thanks a lot.

9 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Got qeue number about 11am

Finished about 19.00 (= 7pm)

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, freeworld said:

Have no faith anymore in their 90 day online report.

Some are lucky like me.

5 hours until approval today.

Others not.

A mate living nearby always gets reject without comment. And that after it worked for him in the past. And even worse: no one at KK office is willing or capable to tell what the problem is. The guy has never left the country or moved residence since about 15 years!

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That's why they give you a 15 day window ahead of due date and another 7 days after the due date to apply... waiting 'til the last minute is never a good thing.

Agreed.  Put in on your calendar to submit the form 15 days before the due date, and then if it doesn't show, wait until the last couple of days before heading to Immigration.   Usually it will show up if you give them that 22 day lead-time.

Edited by connda
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, freeworld said:

Thanks for that. Just made an appointment for Friday afternoon, queue number 1127. Have no faith anymore in their 90 day online report.

They seem to be taking more fees with more customers with no improvement of service. It is still only about 5 booths to deal with the daily crowds at CW.

It was all working much better when the 90 day reports was based at Muang Thong Thani.

Try mailing it in then.  Better than visiting in person.

1 hour ago, connda said:

CW requires mail reporting 15 days prior to due date.

The issue with CW is currently you are waiting multiple days (up to 15) days pending.

At that point too late for mail option 

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Some are lucky like me.

5 hours until approval today.

What is your reporting office?

The OP started this thread referencing CW, where most have encountered issues with timely responses from CW.

And I'm not sure that "luck" should be a determining factor?

13 hours ago, connda said:

Thanks but it will be too late now. My deadline is Friday and then have that one week grace period. It is easier to just travel to CW and back which funnily enough is the shortest part of this fiasco. 

The long wait at CW is the real problem to do a simple report. They even still want one to collect and fill in a piece of paper when everything is supposed to be computerised.

The system at CW works like this:

Wait in queue, collect form at desk (cant collect ticket number because form not filled)

Fill in form.

Stand in queue to collect ticket number.

Hand over passport and filled form to officer who checks passport and reason and issues ticket number.

Waiting waiting many times not less than 2hrs.

Eventually ticket number called, present filled in paper form and passport and the officer fills in stuff on the computer and prints out a new paper form and stamps it with next 90 day report.

Edited by freeworld

13 hours ago, connda said:

Reports from some mail-ins to CW are dismal. Often no return reply after 30 days.

CW seems to be unforgiving re: applying the fine after the grace period.

It might be easier to fly out/in (internationally) after a missed report, to reset the clock.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Make an appointment.

https://gov.immigration1.queueonline.net/appointment/login.html?v27

Fill out the form ahead of time.

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/downloads_en/

Research required documents, if any.

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/90days-report/

Documents Required (Notification in person)
Passport
departure card (TM.6) Example
Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (If the applicant has been notified before) Example
Completely filled in the notification form (TM.47) and signed by the applicant (not another person)  Example

Yes, this will be my first time to make a 90 day report using the appointment system.

But all the paperwork printing, filling and presenting is still required when all is on their computers.

Assemble your paperwork/copies ahead of appointment.

Proceed to Counter 4 far right, inside office area - Doc check, get badge for desk B66, just a few meters to your right, proceed there, and allow the desk agent to see your B66 badge, she should wave you over.

That was the procedure last month, if it remains the same the entire process should take no longer than 5 minutes.

45 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Assemble your paperwork/copies ahead of appointment.

Proceed to Counter 4 far right, inside office area - Doc check, get badge for desk B66, just a few meters to your right, proceed there, and allow the desk agent to see your B66 badge, she should wave you over.

That was the procedure last month, if it remains the same the entire process should take no longer than 5 minutes.

Correct, I have done this once. 

It never occurred to me to make an online appointment as back up if I report online. That's really a good idea. 

I did once report by mail, when the online report got no answer. 

I wouldn't do it again,  because I ended up with 2 90-day report slips (the online one was approved, in the end,  and the mailed-in one got an answer weeks later). The dates were 2 weeks apart, and it was not clear when the next report would be due. I wasted a lot of time for the next report. 

This "90-days report" - really a 75-days report because you don't want to do it the last minute - has developed into a real PITA. 

If you go to CW then I presume that are BK based. 

The business center on the 10th floor of Bumrungrad Hospital offers a 90-day reporting services. 

I believe they go on Fridays and Monday mornings, so drop off the day before, pick up the day after. 

It 650 baht. 

I used online reporting for a time after Lad Prao office closed upstairs from the Big C Imperial Shopping Center, but it became so unreliable it just wasn't worth the stress or the effort to even bother with it. 

I use the business centre 100% when in-country unless travel negates the necessity of reporting. 

• Like 2