Biden says he will not let Hamas and Putin win !

Social Media

47 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree. If any of us can step back from the vitriol, we have to accept that the Palestinians are not going away, and locking them up will only lead to more of the same.

I don't know if a two state solution will work given the Palestinian desire for revenge, but it might work if israel did leave the west bank, free access to jordan and a buffer zone was created.

As for Gaza, IMO the only solution is for israel to stop the blockade and allow them free access to the rest of the world.

Otherwise it's the same conflict forever.

I don't know why netanyahu even imagines that "victory" in Gaza makes israel safe, given there are millions of Palestinians living outside israel/ Palestine/ Gaza.

Lets remember that the Irish opposed the English for 600 years,but even they were able to accept a truce.

A two state solution requires at least two parties. You keep going on about one of them. Not a word about the other. 

The blockade of the Gaza Strip was not always in place. It exists for reasons mainly to do with Hamas.

Israel leaving the West Bank, free access to Jordan and no assurances a worse version of the 7/10 attack (or worse) repeating. This when you yourself claim on many posts that Hamas cannot be eliminated etc. What could go wrong?

There was no claim or statement made to the effect that hitting or even removing Hamas will completely solve the conflict.

46 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

You know this how?

UN resolutions, UN investigation team findings, footage, and whatnot. If you want to pretend otherwise, that wouldn't be much of surprise, but still wrong.

41 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

So you prefer the blanket bombing option?

Prefer vs.what other option?

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Good post.

Biden is deparate for war, as he knows it's the only way he can be reelected.

I agree, but that only works with politicians that look as though they are in charge. Thatcher took a huge risk with the Falklands, but won and looked like a strong leader, so it worked for her. Carter messed up in Iran and got the boot, Bush the younger succeeded despite the chaos in Iraq, but he didn't stumble about and mumble.

I don't see how biden can win based on his geriatric performance, but I'm not psychic so who knows?

Pres Biden has some good advise for Palestinian militant group Hamas (who are killing Americans Israeli's and Palestinians)

President Biden told reporters Wednesday that Palestinian terrorists have “gotta learn how to shoot straight” — one day after an explosion outside a hospital in the Gaza Strip.

Biden, gives new meaning to gaffe syndrome but he pays well, up to $1.2B per American hostage.

https://youtu.be/u4-2PJlCH-Y?si=yBJizIDmOaIu8Mrd

Edited by mohlite
  • Confused 1

On 10/21/2023 at 5:05 AM, pegman said:

Well the Yanks spent $1T in Afghanistan and the goat herders there still sent them packing did they not? With the NeoCons fully in charge of the US State Dept expect a few more war fronts started before Biden leaves the stage. Blinken, formerly of the NeoCon CSIS, will not be satisfied until Ukraine is fully destroyed to avenge Kyiv's treatment of his great grandaddy in 1904. Nuland, 2nd in command and family member of the nasty NeoCon Kagan clan, has plenty of Republican friends from her years with the G.W. Bush admin to keep that bunch on side.

I think we left voluntarily, Geezus , Clueless , how many we have over there , minimum 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 10:45 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree, but that only works with politicians that look as though they are in charge. Thatcher took a huge risk with the Falklands, but won and looked like a strong leader, so it worked for her. Carter messed up in Iran and got the boot, Bush the younger succeeded despite the chaos in Iraq, but he didn't stumble about and mumble.

I don't see how biden can win based on his geriatric performance, but I'm not psychic so who knows?

Biden will be re-elected with a wide margin.   

Every time I see him speak, I am reminded of the "let's feed grampa" scene in the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Every time I see him speak, I am reminded of the "let's feed grampa" scene in the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". 

You just may be right. The real shadow controllers of the US will not be willing to experiment  with the likes of Trump any time soon !

But behind the scenes there will be some extraordinarily hard financial allocation discussions going on to  maintain the pseudo democratic illusion!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

You just may be right. The real shadow controllers of the US will not be willing to experiment  with the likes of Trump any time soon !

But behind the scenes there will be some extraordinarily hard financial allocation discussions going on to  maintain the pseudo democratic illusion!

Oooh....'real shadow controllers'. Scary stuff.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Not a movie that by title I would  ever  find any interest in  viewing.

But given that there is a moment you find memorable enough to  mention while  in support of  mass killing of  women and children  I  am not surprised.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/19/2023 at 10:05 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

:cheesy:

America has been supporting dictators for decades ( eg Saddam when he was an American ally ).

Seems it's only dictators that are not backed by America that need to "pay a price".

Isn't America broke? How come they can just keep paying out to other countries when there are so many problems at home?

It's shennanigans like this from the W H that get people like Trump elected.

IMO the greatest farce is claiming that israel needs billions more to defeat a few Hamas fighters armed with rifles and RPGs. Is the israeli army so weak it needs billions of US $ to win?

Yet, he wants to give 100 million dollars to palastine.   I wonder who will actually use the 100 million dollars?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Yeah, makes me wonder why hamas thinks it will remedy anything. 

Nothing to wonder about, it works for them. The hamas leaders live lives of luxury in Quatar, their ongoing terrorism keep them in opulence. It works for them. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I guess you have been left out of the loop... search it yourself... it's there.

Fair enough.

However, it's peanuts when compared to the 14 BILLION $ he wants to give to israel, and I will give a link to that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-100-billion-request-congress-ukraine-israel/

$14 billion in Israel-related assistance

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Fair enough.

However, it's peanuts when compared to the 14 BILLION $ he wants to give to israel, and I will give a link to that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-100-billion-request-congress-ukraine-israel/

$14 billion in Israel-related assistance

I knew that... not relevant to the subject at hand of $100,000,000.00 to the Palestinians, but true nonetheless... 

On 10/21/2023 at 12:07 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Biden says he will not let Hamas and Putin win !

Is he intending to lead the troops in himself, or is he going to let other people go in harm's way?

Rhetorical question.

I'd like to see netanyahu, the israeli war cabinet, Biden, Sunak, Macron and all the western leaders that support israel's war on Palestine in hand to hand combat with the leaders of Hamas. If the israeli side wins the Gazans accept life under occupation, and if the Gazans win the israelis give the West Bank and East Jerusalem back to the Palestinians and allow Gaza free access to the outside world.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd like to see netanyahu, the israeli war cabinet, Biden, Sunak, Macron and all the western leaders that support israel's war on Palestine in hand to hand combat with the leaders of Hamas. If the israeli side wins the Gazans accept life under occupation, and if the Gazans win the israelis give the West Bank and East Jerusalem back to the Palestinians and allow Gaza free access to the outside world.

One of your more stupid posts... let's go fight in the schoolyard approach.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

One of your more stupid posts... let's go fight in the schoolyard approach.

I see you prefer just bombing the Gazans to bits from the safety of far far away. What's better about that?

One should be careful when accusing someone one does not know of being stupid. Stones and glass houses and all that.

I could accuse a lot of your posts of being stupid, but I don't want to stoop to that level.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That is because that would be the only chance that your lot have of winning the war , Your terror gang is losing, so you want to stop the war and take the chance of terror gang leaders fight hand to hand with 80 year old Biden and softy Macron .

• Like 1