Thaksin Underwent Surgery, Now Recuperating: Corrections Dept

webfact

2 hours ago, scorecard said:
3 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Not missed anything but what is this secrecy you speak of ?

You seem to be very protective of the rat.

As repulsive as he and his actions may be, is Thaksin not entitled to the same medical information privileges as everyone else, i.e. it's confidential?  Would you post your medical records here, if asked?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, phetpeter said:

Orthopaedic Surgery is a discipline of surgery that is concerned

The obvious candidates are a joint replacement, or maybe a rounding off of his square noggin?

The question remains, why have a surgery like this here? At the Police Hospital? And not some top-of-the-line hospital elsewhere, either in Thailand or another country?

Unless it was some sort of emergency?

In that photo where he was on a stretcher supposedly heading for an MRI he looked a bit distressed. But I guess if it was an emergency they might have taken him to Bumrungrad, or his own hospital Praram 9.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Why should private matters be made public ?

When influential people like Thaksin take advantage of their status and make a mockery of the law.

This could easily be verified and put to bed [excuse the pun] once and for-all by an independent doctor with no attachment to Thaksin, the establishment or any other body.

But we know that won't happen.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, 2baht said:
11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Would you post your medical records here, if asked?

I am not a public figure who is hoodwinking an entire nation!

Public figures have aright to medical confidentiality, not just you and I.  Where, and by whom, has it been confirmed that there is "medical hoodwinking" going on?  Bear  in mind that speculation and hearsay count for less than nothing...as does "we all know".

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Public figures have aright to medical confidentiality, not just you and I.  Where, and by whom, has it been confirmed that there is "medical hoodwinking" going on?  Bear  in mind that speculation and hearsay count for less than nothing...as does "we all know".

We all know, Lou! :thumbsup:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

The convict has millions of admirers who are truly concerned about the health of their 'leader'.

IMO, the convict's family is doing a disservice by leaving them wondering about his health status.

At least say that he is recovering as expected and will be up and about quickly after this most recent operation.

Edited by bamnutsak
heart changed to health
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bamnutsak said:

The convict has millions of admirers who are truly concerned about the heart of their 'leader'.

IMO, the convict's family is doing a disservice by leaving them wondering about his health status.

At least say that he is recovering as expected and will be up and about quickly after this most recent operation.

lol @ disservice.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NanLaew said:

Why don't you tell all of us about your medical conditions first?

I never said squawt about medical conditions. It was this other angry old man poster who brought up medical. That's his problem, not mine. Anybody following the return of Thaksin knows that there was many secrets about his return. People were left to guess about all the special treatment that he received .... and I'm not talking about MEDICAL ISSUES. I frankly don't care what his medical issues are .... if any. And as for your question about my medical condition, it's none of your business. But with that said, I'm proud to be 75 and on ZERO meds. No issues whatsoever. I can outwork any 40 year old and outperform them in other ways too. You and that other guy need to learn how to read and stop bringing forth this medical thing. I repeat, I never said anything about medical issues, but other people did. There are many secrets to the Thaksin fiasco besides medical.

END

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

He's not P' Thaksin to me, he is a man who ordered the execution of many innocent people in his war on drugs.

He is currently under investigation by the ICJ.

He should be on trial for crimes against humanity

P' Thaksin, what a load of Shi ite.

Are you trying to pretend you are a Thai now? ............with all your Pee this, that and the other.

I bet you go out wai ing everything such as children to trees in a desperate attempt to be local.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prime-minister-of-thailand-is-accused-of-crimes-against-humanity-tn5v7m7pgjn

An accusation made 12 years ago and reported in a London newspaper does not really provide conclusive proof.

I googled the International Court of Justice (ICJ) for "ICJ Thaksin". Nothing about investigating him - the Man from UNCLE seems to have given it a miss!

There was quite a lot about the ICJ ruling on the Preah Vihear temple dispute which you may recall did lead to a somewhat pathetic military attempt to occupy the temple, and a consequent rather embarrassing shoeing from a bunch of Cambodians with old AK47s and flip flops! That of course happened after the noble "Knights of the Eastern Tigers" and the "Sons of Heaven" had swooped in to rescue Thailand from the government that they were about to elect!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1