Pattaya Authorities Tackle Nuisance from Transgender Women

webfact

LadyBoy 1: Honey did you go to the police roundup?

LadyBoy 2: No couldn't make it. I was selling off the gold necklace from last night. How was it?

LB 1: It was ok. They took names and phone numbers. Same as always. Oh this time they had a slide show. They had one of you the time you were working on that Indian guy. You looked great.

LB2. Sorry I missed it. I'll be sure to go to the next one.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Modern Coding said:

I have met so many "men" - i.e. assigned male at birth - who would not even need to cut off their... since they obviously don't have any...

I don't have to much against poftrrs but about time the "pigs" at least have a plan.

Let's see where this plan goes.

2 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

It has been like this FOREVER and it will never change unless you kick all of them "angels of the night" OUT.
All LB's have a few screws loose - otherwise, they wouldn't be a LB.
F*cked up minds.

many cannot earn any money any other way...they are and always will be 'Male'.

2 hours ago, FarangJon said:

Oh yeah, now Thailand will be safe again. Great Job royal thai police. We are so happy that you are taking care on the country's worst and most important problems. You are our heroes. You make Thailand great again.

Thankfully this type of rot hasn't set in here and is unlikely to. 

Did mommy catch you wearing your sister's clothes? 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Good to see they are being proactive. 

But, could you imagine the uproar and lawsuits in the west especially in the U.S. if the cops did this? No way they could get away with it.

Political correctness is a 'foreign concept' in Thailand, and human rights depend on what is in your wallet...

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

But, could you imagine the uproar and lawsuits in the west especially in the U.S. if the cops did this? No way they could get away with it.

Are the vice units not permitted to target certain categories of street prostitutes in the US?   Who would ever complain about that?

4 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

It's the right wing and white supremacists in the US who are threatening, ostracizing, assaulting, and murdering transgender and gay people in the US.

Don't suppose you've got anything specific and empirical to support that nonsensical claim, have you?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, p414 said:

many cannot earn any money any other way...they are and always will be 'Male'.

Fortunately, in Thailand, they are shown more respect, and considered to be a "third gender".

What this article failed to consider is that katoeys do attract many tourists who prefer them to women or men. There's a market for them. If there wasn't, Pattaya would not have so many. Labeling them all as criminals or potential criminals is extremely unjust.

• Thumbs Up 1