Are you afraid of Death?

bob smith

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

No not in the least. I have travelled the world made money and had a very good life.

nice one mate 🙂 

keep that money in your pocket!

Plenty vultures out here who wanna take it from you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Crossy said:

True enough, but you really can't take it with you, the vultures will get it eventually 😞 

i think theres a difference between them getting it in life and death.

if its in death it will be like ive never had it.

but in life, in front of my own 2 eyes and fully coherent, i would have to be mugged at gunpoint.

like getting blood out of a stone with bob smith, unless you catch me on one of my generous days - usually 4 times a year on average..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

i think theres a difference between them getting it in life and death.

if its in death it will be like ive never had it.

but in life, in front of my own 2 eyes and fully coherent, i would have to be mugged at gunpoint.

like getting blood out of a stone with bob smith, unless you catch me on one of my generous days - usually 4 times a year on average..

One of those four generous days per year must have been last week when you were ringing the bell in a bar and drinks all round on Uncle Bob

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

One of those four generous days per year must have been last week when you were ringing the bell in a bar and drinks all round on Uncle Bob

yep.

that was one such day.

the other will be in about 3 months or so...

Not afraid but don't want it to come for as long as possible. Want to see my youngest grow up, get into college, find herself, and find a good mate, along with seeing my other children all do well. Want to travel Europe, see at least 7 countries and explore the sights and tastes. Vietnam, Malaysia while I'm still here. Catch a big Marlin in Australia. Hunt and fish in Canada again. Catch a huge Bass, Muskie and Walleye. See that my girlfriend is as happy as possible. Settle back in Texas so I and my youngest can be near people who actually love her. Live to see the Vikings win a Super Bowl.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Not afraid but don't want it to come for as long as possible. Want to see my youngest grow up, get into college, find herself, and find a good mate, along with seeing my other children all do well. Want to travel Europe, see at least 7 countries and explore the sights and tastes. Vietnam, Malaysia while I'm still here. Catch a big Marlin in Australia. Hunt and fish in Canada again. Catch a huge Bass, Muskie and Walleye. See that my girlfriend is as happy as possible. Settle back in Texas so I and my youngest can be near people who actually love her. Live to see the Vikings win a Super Bowl.

Try Udon its a nice town. Catch a catfish.

• Haha 1

Not really. Only thing that really keeps me up is the possibility of coming back for another round and being born diseased to abusive parents in the back of beyond or similar. If there’s ethereal bliss on the ‘plane’, then so be it, but if it’s either of the above or nothingness, I’ll take the latter thanks.