Trump said the judge in his New York civil trial “has gone crazy in his hatred,”

Social Media

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You don't responds because you don't know, just parroting Trump remarks.

There you go again, with fatuous remarks that add nothing to the conversation and are completely off topic.

I won't put you on ignore because we all need a laugh now and then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem unfamiliar with how prosecutors conduct trials.

Perhaps, not having been convicted of anything myself, but certainly seems like prosecution dirty tricks to me. I don't put anything too low or devious for lawyers to do.

I assume you know what is a good place for a bunch of lawyers? ( an old joke ).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps, not having been convicted of anything myself, but certainly seems like prosecution dirty tricks to me. I don't put anything too low or devious for lawyers to do.

I assume you know what is a good place for a bunch of lawyers? ( an old joke ).

Who do you think is representing Trump in court? Girl scouts?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, if it's minor issue that will not impact the trial very much why put her up there at all? Sounds like prosecution dirty tricks at work to me.

Why has Trump involved her in his misdeeds? A decent father would not do that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/27/2023 at 3:21 PM, JonnyF said:

You shouldn't keep skipping your meds. 

I either criticize him or defend him, depending on the incident. Unlike you I have no obsession with the guy so I make my judgements based on his behaviour, not simply by the fact he is Trump. It's called objectivity, you should google it to find the meaning and then maybe give it a go. 

Most reveal who they are in time. You did when you posted that comment you found Trump, Entertaining.For all the sickness I read by MAGA, you say you find his action best describe in that term lets us all understand you.

Edited by earlinclaifornia

On 10/31/2023 at 6:20 PM, Danderman123 said:

To explain, the job of a prosecutor is to lay out a case. This may entail interviewing witnesses on relatively minor points.

It seems when a prosecutor in a Trump trial simply does their job, you think its a dirty trick, whereas if a congressman declares an overwhelming case against Joe Biden, but never produces evidence, that's okay with you.

As the French say  "estandard duble" (or something).

You'll need to quote a "congressman that declares an overwhelming case against Joe Biden" as I'm not aware of any such.

• Confused 2

On 10/31/2023 at 7:07 PM, Berkshire said:

I have a hard time believing a word you just said.  But nevermind the past.  The modern day Republican party--particularly the MAGA wing--are some of the most vile, repulsive, dishonest, cruel, and ignorant Americans alive. 

Add Democrat party and I'll agree with you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Thank you for that, but I was in error for not including your full sentence- ie I should have said "You'll need to quote a "congressman that declares an overwhelming case against Joe Biden without evidence as I'm not aware of any such." 

From your linked post, Comer has the evidence and he noted it.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2