Trump said the judge in his New York civil trial “has gone crazy in his hatred,”

Social Media

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thank you for that, but I was in error for not including your full sentence- ie I should have said "You'll need to quote a "congressman that declares an overwhelming case against Joe Biden without evidence as I'm not aware of any such." 

From your linked post, Comer has the evidence and he noted it.

of course, Comer had no evidence, and is no longer conducting hearings on this matter.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, Caldera said:

I admire the restraint displayed by this judge. He could have locked up Trump for contempt of court a long time ago. 

I think they are prepping a presidential suite cell with the Secret Service advising.  Maybe there will be a gofundme for a gold toilet.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Caldera said:

I admire the restraint displayed by this judge. He could have locked up Trump for contempt of court a long time ago. 

LOL. He probably values his own skin too much to do that. I'm not saying Trump would do anything himself, but he wouldn't need to.

In Trump there is an adversary backed up by millions and it only takes one to make the judge's life rather unpleasant. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to have to go into witness protection or anything like that.

• Sad 2

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. He probably values his own skin too much to do that. I'm not saying Trump would do anything himself, but he wouldn't need to.

In Trump there is an adversary backed up by millions and it only takes one to make the judge's life rather unpleasant. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to have to go into witness protection or anything like that.

Like most judges, he is concerned about being overturned on appeal.

The exception is Judge Cannon, who seems to be begging for being taken off the case.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Like most judges, he is concerned about being overturned on appeal.

The exception is Judge Cannon, who seems to be begging for being taken off the case.

Any judge that tries to not be on a Trump case is sensible as they are likely going to be toxic for careers.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I think, other than political parity, her and the orange guy have something that binds them: they don't want this case to exist.  She wants to delay it until she retires, and he is just waiting until cryogenics are perfected.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thug love.