Srettha Slammed For Literally Bowing To Paetongtarn

webfact

2 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

There are no sides when in comes to the rich and influential.

They actually respect each other and socialize as normal friends.....so this is nothing new..it is normal behavior for the uber rich in Thailand.

The top 1% control 66% of the country's wealth! :thumbsup::jap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Pathetic grovelling to an airhead of a daughter that knows nothing when Thaksin is waiting in the wings dodging jail awaiting to get his grubby hands on power again.

The people of Thailand and the country deserve better than this.

Absolutely no shame!

The people of... deserve better. It seems to be a popular trend. Just take a look at the U.S., Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, Germany, France, Ukraine, Russia, Libya, DR Congo, Yemen, Venezuela, Somalia, Nigeria, Haiti, Bosnia, and on and on I'm sure it could go. That's just off the top of my head....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Artisi said:

Think you need to check your word usage, farce is definitely not the correct word 😉

And yet so far most members here, have put a laugh emoji.  

Much ado about nothing. Comes to mind

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lucky Bones said:

Thai politics, what is there to understand?

The rich get richer and the poor get the picture.🙃🙃

"Thai politics..."? I think you would have been just as accurate if you left out the word "Thai".

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

The people of Thailand and the country deserve better than this.

That 'deserve better' stuff was the line they used in the year of the judicial coup against Yingluck, that before they could get the real coup going.  'We deserve better', it brings a smile. Nope, they really didn't deserve anything better than what they got. Nine years with gang green and another decade gone. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I suppose the bonus is, or was, that the image  wasn't a meeting of  soi dogs and their customary brown nosing introductory habits. Total insult to the people of Thailand who did not elect this corrupt fiefdom administration...

• Thumbs Up 1

come on guys and gals - you will never understand 'Thainesss'. I've been told this by Thais for the past 28 years.

15 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

She is working with the people who did the coup.

quote: ''we will never work with the coup leaders'' Liar, Liar, pants on fire   remember: Thais and lies rhyme 🙂

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Artisi said:
6 hours ago, still kicking said:

What a farce 

Think you need to check your word usage, farce is definitely not the correct word

The correct word is whichever word he chooses to use to express his opinion.  The farce is your deciding that it's your position to criticise that poster for doing so.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sig said:

The people of... deserve better. It seems to be a popular trend. Just take a look at the U.S., Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, Germany, France, Ukraine, Russia, Libya, DR Congo, Yemen, Venezuela, Somalia, Nigeria, Haiti, Bosnia, and on and on I'm sure it could go. That's just off the top of my head....

Because of the internet people everywhere (maybe not Chine, Nth Korea, etc) are far more informed about their leaders - both truly informed and more so misinformed. The leaders in our pasts were just as bad, if not worse, then the curent mob. It is just that we know more about them and what they get up to these days, than we did in the past.

Churchill said - Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…

What I do know is that the people are far better off when their Government (Politicians and Public Servants) is as small as possible - making them larger does not solve any problems, it just makes them interfere and screw around everyone's lives more (just look at the Covid debarcle).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Thai politics, what is there to understand?

The rich get richer and the poor get the picture.🙃🙃

Is that not the case in most countries in the world? Where The Banana Republic of Thailand stands out from the very vast majority of proper countries is they tend to have PM's who are not elected in a democratic fashion.

8 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Is that not the case in most countries in the world? Where The Banana Republic of Thailand stands out from the very vast majority of proper countries is they tend to have PM's who are not elected in a democratic fashion.

In the past, all PM were elected by House of Reprentatives. It was only until the military re-written 2014 constitution that call for a joint house election of the PM. That period can be referred as Banana but not previous.  

• Like 1